Thread: Top 10: "Current Hits" 03/19-03/20

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar

Top 10: "Current Hits" 03/19-03/20

Discuss the things that occur this week! Let's hope the quality just goes up from here!

CJ sucked. Worst of the week.
    wnsm25

Achievements

1. Malaya
    2. Alex
    3. Majesty
    4. Jessica
    5. Jena
    6. Sam
    7. Caleb
    -
    8. MK
    9. Dexter
    10. CJ

Malaya is easily my favorite left. She just has so much passion when she sings and I think this week was her best vocal yet. She's only getting better. <3 I just love her. I love Jena as well but she wavers between solid (like this week) and AMAZING (last week, wildcard). I wish she was more consistently great.

CJ was awful. I'm assuming it'll be him or MK tomorrow, as it should be. Dexter can go too.

I like Sam and Malaya the best. Last week was a lot a better.

Achievements

Malaya was easily the best tonight. She can be EVEN better though. I feel like so many of these contestants are being held back by the limits that the show places on them. I HATE the shortened versions of these songs and I wish I could hear more of their voices in different registers etc for longer... I can't wait for the 3 minute performances when it comes down to the Top 5 or whenever... I remember Jessica and Joshua's stuff in the Top 4/5 ish for Season 11 were some of the best in Idol history.

I really want MK to stay so I voted for her 150 times on the Supervote thingy on Tunnelbear lmao cuz she deserves another chance. Her tone is so beautiful and she has this quality about her that makes you really want to pull for her...

Jena's voice is super killer and she has the potential to be the best every night tbh it all depends on the arrangement.

This Top 10 is so hard to rank because it changes every week and not many of them are consistent. Caleb's probably been the most consistently good of all of them so far.

IDOL XIV: Sarina . Clark . Rayvon . Quentin . Adanna . Joey .

This season has become a season of karaoke. CJ was ridiculously off-key and MK got off track. Caleb will win this season but I don't know if that will be much of a feat. Theres 2 maybe 3 contestants that should there the rest should've been cut. The ratings are reflecting how bad the show is overall. Recording a 2.2 a new series low for a performance show. It reached a series low of 2.4 last week.
    Never was and never will be

terminally confused Fierceglamdom's Avatar
    The only one I really care about at this point is Jena tbh.

This season has so many good things about it, but I guess the contestants are ultimately not bringing it. I'm not really excited about anyone at this point.

^MTE.

The contestants this season are just a big ball of blandness.

Everything Fades Away... ANTM4life's Avatar

Achievements

poor Majesty
    Quote Originally Posted by SaleishaStowers View Post
    Moschino's IG just posting Leila's trash can purse, I hope it's a sign that she will book the campaign!!!

Achievements

i'm really scared for Majesty.. 2 times in a row in B3..

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

RTVG Idol
    This season is so not living up to the expectations... I had high hopes for it. Now even Alex is becoming boring.

Quote Originally Posted by kebin65 View Post
    This season has so many good things about it, but I guess the contestants are ultimately not bringing it. I'm not really excited about anyone at this point.
    the talent this year is so lackluster.

i am not loving the new format either. in terms of production, i feel like i am watching the semi-finals.

i thought ai getting rid of the ridic theme nights (e.g. burt bacharach...i mean, really?) would help, but honestly, when left to their own devices, the contestants are making kinda boring song choices overall.

also when is dexter roberts leaving? even in light of this season's general jankness, he is still overstaying his welcome