Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 163 to 180 of 308

Thread: Rock Of Love 3: Tour Bus

  1. #163
    RTVG Idol woundedwindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pleasantville, U.S.A
    Posts
    8,765

    Achievements

    I felt so bad for her.
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

  2. #164
    Administrator Aly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    25,645

    Achievements

    I don't see him getting a deeper connection with any of the three new girls anymore than the others Stupid Bret.

    Ashley and Farrah make me die laughing every episode. I could listen to them talk all day long I don't care who ends up with Bret, but I hope these two stick around until the very end.

  3. #165
    What were their makeovers?

  4. #166
    RTVG Idol
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,782
    Go Ashley and Mindy! I love them both...but I'll miss Natasha, she was awesome.

    Either Jaime or Kami might be the new girl that goes far, Jenny's already losing it next episode it seems.

  5. #167
    Ashley is fierce,

  6. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    I don't see him getting a deeper connection with any of the three new girls anymore than the others Stupid Bret.

    Ashley and Farrah make me die laughing every episode. I could listen to them talk all day long I don't care who ends up with Bret, but I hope these two stick around until the very end.
    TOTALLY AGREE, GURLFRIEND.

    *Aly and Maxam go on a sleep-over together*

    Um, yea. I understand why people are sad that Natasha was gone -- Hell, she was on my Fafarazzi ROL3 Fantasy team! -- but she was by no means the star of the show. That title belongs to the class-A vegas act that is Farrah and Ashley.

    I'm tempted to say that Ashley and Farrah -- combined -- are more entertaining than New York, Megan Hauserman, or whatever name you want to throw at me, because I'm that much in love with those two. They're just so... cute together! Like the two girls in class who file each other's nails when the teacher isn't looking, you know? You pretend like you're not jealous, but you really are.

    LOVE.

    I'm a hater. Let me hate.

  7. #169
    Administrator Aly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    25,645

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxam View Post
    TOTALLY AGREE, GURLFRIEND.

    *Aly and Maxam go on a sleep-over together*

    Um, yea. I understand why people are sad that Natasha was gone -- Hell, she was on my Fafarazzi ROL3 Fantasy team! -- but she was by no means the star of the show. That title belongs to the class-A vegas act that is Farrah and Ashley.

    I'm tempted to say that Ashley and Farrah -- combined -- are more entertaining than New York, Megan Hauserman, or whatever name you want to throw at me, because I'm that much in love with those two. They're just so... cute together! Like the two girls in class who file each other's nails when the teacher isn't looking, you know? You pretend like you're not jealous, but you really are.

    LOVE.
    Haha, wouldn't it be amazing to have a Double Shot at Love with ASHLEY and FARRAH?

    Ashley was the superstar of this week's episode. I might watch it again just to hear her funny lines

  8. #170
    RTVG Idol woundedwindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pleasantville, U.S.A
    Posts
    8,765

    Achievements

    She is really funny I hope she makes it far, atm moment I want Mindy to win.
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

  9. #171
    (>O_O> Anth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    14,500

    Achievements

    I stilll see Mindy as the winner. :D





  10. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Haha, wouldn't it be amazing to have a Double Shot at Love with ASHLEY and FARRAH?
    Oh my god, that WOULD be amazing. I'd TOTALLY apply. And then when I make it to the finale, I'd just be like "LULZ I'M GAY" and then whip out the tape recorder in time to catch Ashley's extremely rude comments at me.

    *LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE*

    P.S. I'm starting to like Mindy too.

    I'm a hater. Let me hate.

  11. #173
    I love Ash and Farrah.

    LAAAAAAAME.

  12. #174
    RTVG Idol
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,782
    I love Ashley and Mindy...they're my favorites so far. I like Farrah too, she's hilarious.

    Oh, and poor Kelsey haha.

  13. #175
    Administrator Aly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    25,645

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    I love Ash and Farrah.

    LAAAAAAAME.
    Laaaaaaaaame, bIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIItch!

    One of my favorite Ashley quotes: "Bret's a rockstar and if you want to date a rockstar you better get used to falling off the stage biiiiiiiitch!"

    also, "Are we in trouble? Did someone take a deuce on the bus?"

  14. #176


    What the FRENCH is so classy. Also, "I think she should go home because she's wearing huge pearls... LAAAMEE."

  15. #177
    Ashley and Farrah are so fierce
    I think Mindy is going to win.

  16. #178
    I think that Mindy will get run over by a truck.

    Anyway, um, I honestly have nothing to express to this show except for love for Ashley and Farrah.

    OH WAIT AND THIS:

    ROCK OF LOVE BUS RIDICULOUSNESS, EPISODE 6

    - Ashley refuses to hang out with anyone who wears brown lip gloss

    - Ashley's mudbowl strategy was to pants all the other girls

    - Mindy thinks that making out with Bret is a way of getting to know him better

    - Farrah thinks Taya should go home because she's wearing a large pearl necklace

    - Jenny told Bret that her dad died, and then was eliminated.

    OK yea so there wasn't much this episode. oh well. That's what VH1 gets for spending almost 3 segments of the show focusing on a damned football game. Seriously. What the crap was that.

    FOR THE WIN:
    Ashley, Mindy

    FOR THE LOSE:
    Brittanya, Kelsey

    I'm a hater. Let me hate.

  17. #179
    Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,051

    Achievements

    Love that fierce sig. Agreed, Ashley is so fierce. She's highly quotable too.

    As long as one of my blondetourage girls (farrah, kelsey, or ashley wins). I just hope it's not one of those lameo bores like Mindy, Brittanya, Taya, and especially that vile cee you next tuesday BEVERLY!


  18. #180
    peace.love.harmony bliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    b i t c h
    Posts
    2,185
    i seriously wanna pop ashley in the mouth with my fist. i hate her.

    poor natasha. u know there really arent any standout beauties this season. i mean theres no megan or daisy. everybody sort of looks average to me. expect for maybe brittanya and natasha.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •