Connor • VanityEgo
    Jai • Vashhee
    Lance • eagle2ch

Maxine • Lumina
    Opal • jorge
    Sienna • wccats
    Tracy • xymandopex
    Xing • arlcy

Big Brother: Nine of you remain. That means we have reached the jury portion of the game. From now on, the people you vote out could mean the difference between winning, and whatever happens if you don't win. Think carefully!

Popularity Poll • The Sixth Round

Big Brother has decided to track the popularity of the contestants over the course of the game. We have our reasons for doing so. To vote on this poll, rate each of the fourteen Houseguests from 0 (hatred) to 10 (adoration), and add your RTVG username. The scores that you give will remain anonymous - I ask for the username only to confirm that the same person doesn't vote in the poll multiple times. This poll will close after the Eviction Ceremony, giving you plenty of time to vote.

VOTE HERE

Head of Household Competition

For your sixth Head of Household, everyone is eligible to compete. Sienna, as outgoing Head of Household, you are not eligible to win. You are, however, allowed to earn yourself a spot in the Golden Power of Veto competition. This competition is called "Gone But Not Forgotten," and it's a timed quiz competition.

At the end of the competition, the eligible player with the highest score in the fastest time will become the sixth Head of Household. This is a timed challenge, so the challenge regulations apply in their entirety.

Remember that the top three competitors in this challenge that do not win or get nominated will participate in the fifth PoV competition.

This challenge is due in 24 hours. Good luck!
    Last edited by Estquer; 02-11-2014 at 06:17 AM.

Achievements

Head of Household

The Head of Household competition is now over. In a few moments, the Head of Household's image will appear on the screen. Remember, the full results will not be revealed until after the Nomination Ceremony.

The sixth Head of Household is...

Spoiler:  

• • •

Spoiler:  

• • •

Spoiler:  

• • •

Spoiler:  

• • •

Spoiler:  

• • •

Spoiler:  

Jai, you are the sixth Head of Household! Power shifts quickly in this game.

You have 24 Hours to post your Nominations in the thread. If you have questions about how your Head of Household responsibilities work, you may peruse the Rules & Procedures thread at your leisure.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Connor: I don't know who's going home, but the only backdoor that I'll be taking this week is Jai's.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    Connor: I don't know who's going home, but the only backdoor that I'll be taking this week is Jai's.
    ​Cindy: Um... gross.

Anyway, congratulations!

Tracy; Nominate that hag Cindy! Unlike her, I support the gays . . . since y'know they cannot procreate. If we team up Jai we can wipe out the human race, leaving only the gays to live in Eden

Opal: Congrats lady boy!

| visitor

Achievements

Jai: I won HoH!? Flawless! I am the only houseguest who will correctly invest the prize money.

If I pull your key, you are safe blah bladiddy blah...

Spoiler:  

Of course you are safe, booboo~

*leans over the table and makes out with Connor and grabs his nipple*
      Spoiler:  

Neither of you queens nominated me during your HoHs which I appreciate!
      Spoiler:  

We Indians gotta have each others backs!
      Spoiler:  

...and if I'm using that as a reason to not nominate someone, I guess we're both technically Asian!

Asians unite!!

*jumps up on the table and begins twerking*

1 more key left.......
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Gurl, you nominated me last round and I almost went home! But you're safe...

This means that I have chosen to nominate:

Alice and Lance, we haven't spoken at all in this game. Good luck in the Veto!

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

Achievements

*leans over the table and makes out with Connor and grabs his nipple*
    I can't

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Note: I feel like utter crap right now from and am unable to put together a veto competition at this time. I will send it out sometime within the next 24 hours once I've gotten a chance to sleep. Sorry for the delay!

Achievements

HoH Results

Big Brother: Our sixth Head of Household has nominated Alice and Lance for eviction. However, the Golden Power of Veto could still save one of the two nominees from the threat of eviction. In order to see which three players will join them in the Power of Veto competition, let's take a closer look at the Head of Household competition.

Challenge:

Spoiler:  
    The questions below ask about things that the evicted characters/users said in either the thread during the game or in their pre-game "interviews". Your answer choices are Brian, Adrian, Bridgette, Maxine, Cole, or None.

1. Which evicted Houseguest said "It's sad, really; he's definitely very attractive. Let's hope he sticks around this week, because I feel like me and him could definitely work something out together in this house"?
    2. Which evicted Houseguest said "Fame is not a basic human right"?
    3. Which evicted Houseguest said "werk on Sienna for that $4,100 btw"?
    4. Which evicted Houseguest said "If they couldn't handle the pressure of their job, it's not my fault"?
    5. Which evicted Houseguest said "She's a pathological liar. I hate her!"?
    6. Which evicted Houseguest said "It's time to re brand my image. This experience is sure to do so"?
    7. Which evicted Houseguest said "Those lawsuits mean nothing. They were settled out of court"?
    8. Which evicted Houseguest said "Good luck to a very, very small few"?
    9. Which evicted Houseguest said "You've only gambled so much in the past, so how is it you let a blonde bimbo take the win?"?
    10. Which evicted Houseguest said "I would appreciate an explanation as to why I was nominated."?
    11. Which evicted Houseguest said "What's a little malpractice here and there, anyway?"?
    12. Which evicted Houseguest said "Excuse me? I save lives."?

Tiebreaker: How many minutes will the competitors take on this challenge, combined? The closest without going over will prevail.

ANSWERS:
    TB:

Answers:

Spoiler:  
    1. Bridgette
    2. Adrian
    3. None
    4. Bridgette
    5. Maxine
    6. Brian
    7. Brian
    8. Cole
    9. Maxine
    10. Adrian
    11. None
    12. Cole
    TB: 67

So now that you know the correct answers, let's see the results:

Spoiler:  
    Jai • Vashhee: 12/12 - 5 Minutes
    Sienna • wccats: 12/12 - 7 Minutes
    Connor • VanityEgo: 12/12 - 8 Minutes

Lance • eagle2ch: 12/12 - 10 Minutes - TB: 66
    Tracy • xymandopex: 12/12 - 10 Minutes - TB: None
    Alice • heyy: 12/12 - 12 Minutes
    Opal • jorge: 7/12 - 4 Minutes
    Xing • arlcy: 5/12 - 10 Minutes
    Cindy • BottleItUp: 3/12 - 1 Minute

Connor, Sienna, and Tracy will participate in the Golden Power of Veto competition along with Alice, Jai, and Lance.

Achievements

Golden Power of Veto Competition

Big Brother: Only the six players selected above are eligible to compete in this, your sixth Golden Power of Veto Competition. This competition is called "Terminal". This is a timed challenge. The challenge regulations apply in their entirety. Absolutely no discussion of this challenge is allowed.

For this challenge, image uploading is required. Image editing is also required. The player with the best performance on this challenge will win the Golden Power of Veto.

This challenge is due in 24 hours. Good luck!

Achievements

Golden Power of Veto

Big Brother: The challenge "Terminal" has come to an end. Big Brother will reveal the challenge below.

Challenge:

Spoiler:  
    The image below is a type of puzzle.

To complete it, you must draw lines connecting the terminals that are the same color.

You may only move horizontally and vertically, not diagonally.

You may not cross lines connecting the other terminals.

Your completed puzzle should use up every square.

Tiebreaker: How many minutes will everyone take on this challenge, combined? The closest without going over will prevail.

COMPLETED PUZZLE:
    TB:

Answers:

Spoiler:  

TB: 10

Big Brother will now reveal your placement in this competition from worst to best.

Spoiler:  
    6th Place

Tracy - No Submission

Spoiler:  
    5th Place

Connor - Correct - 4 Minutes

Spoiler:  
    3rd/4th Place

Lance - Correct - 2 Minutes - TB: None

Spoiler:  
    3rd/4th Place

Alice - Correct - 2 Minutes - TB: None

That's what the tiebreaker questions are for, people! Only two remain. Either Jai or Sienna will win the Golden Power of Veto.

Spoiler:  
    2nd Place

Jai - Correct - 1 Minute - TB: 11

Which means...

Spoiler:  
    1st Place

Sienna - Correct - 1 Minute - TB: 8

Sienna, you have won the Golden Power of Veto! You have twenty-four hours to decide whether you would like to Veto the nomination of either Alice or Lance, or leave the nominations intact. If you choose to use the Golden Power of Veto, Jai is obligated as Head of Household to choose a valid replacement nominee.

I don't see a backdoor

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

I have to use the veto on Lance for betraying his trust last week.

| visitor

Achievements

Jai: Well, I have to nominate somebody and...

Spoiler:  
    I am going to nominate Xing. We didn't speak at all before I was HoH and there is a chance that you may have voted for me to leave last round.

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

Achievements

Eviction Voting

Head of Household

Original Nominees

Golden Power of Veto

Final Nominees

Big Brother: Lance, as per Sienna's wishes, you have been removed from the block. Jai has named Xing as the dreaded replacement nominee. Alice, Xing... in a few moments, your fellow Houseguests will cast their votes to evict. This is your last opportunity to persuade the voters - either in public or in private - to keep you from being the next player evicted and the first member of the jury.

You will have 24 hours to send in your votes via PM. This is also the last remaining opportunity for those in and out of the game to vote in this round's popularity poll.

Achievements

Sixth Eviction

Big Brother: Alice and Xing, the votes are in. When I announce the votes, the evicted Houseguest will have only a few moments to gather their belongings, say any goodbyes, and walk out the front (or back) door and into sequester.

I will now reveal the result.

Spoiler:  
    By a vote of...

Spoiler:  
    • • •

Spoiler:  
    • • •

Spoiler:  
    • • •

Spoiler:  
    4 - 2

Spoiler:  
    • • •

Spoiler:  
    • • •

Spoiler:  

Xing, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house and will serve as the first member of the jury. That means that Alice, you have survived another day... barring any unforeseen circumstances.

OOC: Thank you so much for signing up and playing, arlcy! You came into this without a lot of connections so it's impressive that you were able to make it this far. Good luck in your other/future games!

this game is so perfect.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast