Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Expanding on the success of the original hit series The Real Housewives of Orange County and the watercooler sensation The Real Housewives of New York City, Bravo is heading South for its newest installment, The Real Housewives of Atlanta. An up-close and personal look at life in Hotlanta, The Real Housewives of Atlanta follows five glamorous Southern belles -- DeShawn, Kim, Lisa, NeNe, and Sheree -- as they balance motherhood, demanding careers and a fast-paced social calendar, and shows what life is like in the most exclusive areas of Atlanta. These driven and ambitious women prove that they're not just "housewives," but entrepreneurs, doting mothers and classy Southern women.

Cast
      Spoiler:  

Does anybody else watch this? I think it's hilarious. LOL @ NeNe's fierce ass.

"OOH, WOW, BAM! NENE'S IN THE HOUSE"
    "All eyes on me baby"
    "Tell that bitch to meet me outside in 10 minutes"
    "The real way to a man's heart is not through is stomach....but I'll tell you about that later"

"Security dun' pulled me to tha mutha f*ckin side? That sh*t ain't about to happen"

It comes on every Tuesday at 10.

Haha! I was gonna make a thread on this but forgot. I love this show!
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Omg, I love this show so much.
    Much better than OC and NYC.

I love this show! I like Nene, DeShawn & Lisa...Kim is a follower and manree is a bitch! gosh I hate her *rolls eyes*

OMG..I thought I was the only one who watch this show! Glad to see I'm not alone lol

NeNe, is so fierce.. I enjoy watching her.
    I like Lisa, Sheree. DeShawn, She's boring.

Hey what happen on the episode this week?, I didnt get a chance to see.

I fell asleep so IDK what happened either.

I like NeNe, DeShawn, and Lisa. Sheree is bitchy and snooty. Kim is a follower.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Fashionista View Post
    OMG..I thought I was the only one who watch this show! Glad to see I'm not alone lol

NeNe, is so fierce.. I enjoy watching her.
    I like Lisa, Sheree. DeShawn, She's boring.

Hey what happen on the episode this week?, I didnt get a chance to see.
    Well DeShawn (ugly name for a girl. But still like her) had her fudraiser and it didn't go well because nobody was buying any of the items she was selling (Jewlery which is very expensive) and no one was biding at the auction. She wanted to raise a million dollars in one night when she planed the thing in only two weeks. Get real! Anyway, Kim & Manree are getting closer and acting like best friends. According to NeNe they are so fake (I agree!) and that they can have each other. So DeShawn has a birthday dinner and she invited Lisa, NeNe and their husbands. They are having fun and getting drunk and then NeNe starts singing a song about Kim lol! Then after the dinner Lisa tells Kim about how NeNe was making fun of her and now KIm doesn't like NeNe anymore. Manree gets a call from her assistant telling her how NeNe is going around talking about her and is so jealous of her (In her damm dreams, NeNe is fierce and much better than her and her crappy friends.) O0o NeNe wants to start a foundation for women of domestic violence. So she has a little get together DeShawn was there along with her other friends and they were trying on hats and having a good time with out the drama queens (Kim & Manree.) I personally think that Manree needs to get over her f**king self because right now everyone can see that she is the trouble maker and least liked person in the history of housewives.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    I fell asleep so IDK what happened either.

I like NeNe, DeShawn, and Lisa. Sheree is bitchy and snooty. Kim is a follower.
    I so agree with you. Manree is not beautiful and she thinks that people are so jealous of her. Ewwwwww! Kim annoys me and I'm glad that she sticks with that horrible man as a friend. I'm dissapointed in Lisa for opening up her mouth and telling Kim that NeNe was singing a harmless song about her.

I love how you refuse to call Sheree her name, and insist on calling her a man.

NeNe needs her own show after this.

lol, Thanks! I just hate that woman. She is evil in all sorts of way and I can't believe that Kim thinks that she is beautiful . She looks hard and like a dog

Ewww Kim no stop singing.

Aafreen//Da Eun//Kyle//Bruna//Danika

Yeah she does she is my favorite from this show

Achievements

TEAM NENE!!! I adore her! I love her "I'm a diva...BAM" moments

I liked Kim for the first few episodes, but when she started riding Sheree's coattails, I strongly started disliking her. Sheree makes me want to poke my own eyeballs out. She is downright nasty.

Deshawn is so cute and sweet, I absolutely love her. I felt SO BAD when her fundraiser didn't go well. I could barely stand to watch.

Lisa was boring at first, but started to rub me the wrong way lately. I think it was her that told Kim about NeNe's song.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Deshawn is so cute and sweet, I absolutely love her. I felt SO BAD when her fundraiser didn't go well. I could barely stand to watch.
    IKR, I wanted to hug her or something. She's so nice and reminds me of a little girl, kinda.

I find Nene to be extremely ghetto, annoying and unattractive TBH.

Sheree, Lisa and Kim ftw!

"You are a cheap budget bitch" - Kim's message to Nene

Quote Originally Posted by XxHigh_FashionxX View Post
    I find Nene to be extremely ghetto, annoying and unattractive TBH.

Sheree, Lisa and Kim ftw!

"You are a cheap budget bitch" - Kim's message to Nene
    I don't think Nene is ghetto as many of you put it. She has an over the top persona which comes off as impolite to others. I find her to be one of the realest and I preffere to watch her and her "ghettoness" than some pompus, arogant, cocky, gold digging Beverely Hills celebrity wannabe who looks down on others.

I think NeNe is real. Even though she is extremely rich and successful, she still acts like herself.

Unlike Kim and Sheree. Sheree's head is so far up her own ass it's sad.
    Kim is not only a gold digger who likes ruining marriages, but she's also a follower.

NeNe, Lisa, and DeShawn are the realest ones.

I love all of them though, lol.

DeShawn is really boring though.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast