Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 19 to 36 of 299

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

  1. #19
    I think kim shouldnt of even tried to be a country singer she SUCKS at singing. I LOL'ed when NeNe made fun of her song

  2. #20
    OMG.. U guys!!

    I heard somethings about the reunion show!

    I heard Lisa slap Kim during the taping of the reunion show! I wonder if Bravo will show it!

  3. #21
    RTVG Idol Jptopmodel8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Fashionista View Post
    OMG.. U guys!!

    I heard somethings about the reunion show!

    I heard Lisa slap Kim during the taping of the reunion show! I wonder if Bravo will show it!
    Wow I want to know why? damm why didn't she lap Manree instead. o0o0o! I heard that Nene (one of my favorites) was evicted from her house. what's up with that?

  4. #22
    Is Sheree even like thsi big socialite in the ATL like she says she is? I wish I knew someone from there so I could ask them


    [WNSM ALL STARS] Final 4.

  5. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8 View Post
    Wow I want to know why? damm why didn't she lap Manree instead. o0o0o! I heard that Nene (one of my favorites) was evicted from her house. what's up with that?
    Yup I heard about that too! I heard about that on the radio.

    Lisa & Kim is suppose to have beef, because Lisa heard Kim was talking about her and her kids. Because Lisa has 2 other kids that dont live with her. They live with their dad who is R&B singer Keith Sweat.

    Even TMZ found out about the fight, To read more about their beef & u can listen to some of the Voicemail Lisa left Kim
    http://www.tmz.com/2008/11/13/atl-wi...t-on-voicemail


    If you go on wikipedia, you can find out some more about the women
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rea...ves_of_Atlanta

    Like Kim's Big Poppa is suppose to be real estate developer Lee Najjar

  6. #24
    Administrator Aly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    23,502

    Achievements

    Bah, she made it seem like Big Papa was more well known than that. I should've known

  7. #25
    RTVG Idol Jptopmodel8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Fashionista View Post
    Yup I heard about that too! I heard about that on the radio.

    Lisa & Kim is suppose to have beef, because Lisa heard Kim was talking about her and her kids.
    Because Lisa has 2 other kids that dont live with her. They live with their dad who is R&B singer Keith Sweat.

    Even TMZ found out about the fight, To read more about their beef & u can listen to some of the Voicemail Lisa left Kim
    http://www.tmz.com/2008/11/13/atl-wi...t-on-voicemail


    If you go on wikipedia, you can find out some more about the women
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rea...ves_of_Atlanta

    Like Kim's Big Poppa is suppose to be real estate developer Lee Najjar
    wow thanks for the info! I like Lisa, but Karma is a b***h. This is exactly just like the Nene situation, when Kim found out Nene was making fun of her song. I know it was Lisa who told her about the song and broke up a friendship. Lol! why do i get the feeling that Manree has something to do with this? It's also good for Kim for being a follower and dogging Nene. I so wanna see this reunion show. Omg, I locve Keith Sweat and his song "no body." I heard that he's gay and that's why him and Lisa aren't together anymore. Is it true? o0o I so Can't wait for tonight. Damm I feel bad for Nene and all that she has been going through. Does Nene know who her real dad is?? Also Kim is a home wrecker so she deserves every bit of misery and people who brake up relationships and marriages deserves not one ounce of respect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Is Sheree even like thsi big socialite in the ATL like she says she is? I wish I knew someone from there so I could ask them
    No she isn't! She's another wannabe trying to convince everyone that she is this amazing thing. in her f**king dreams! I hope she loses her court case and ends up broke. I hate her so much!

  8. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Bah, she made it seem like Big Papa was more well known than that. I should've known
    IKR! I was thinking Big Papa was some celebrity , like a football player or NBA player

  9. #27
    RTVG Idol Jptopmodel8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    5,481
    lol that is a really flattering still shot of Kim.

  10. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Is Sheree even like thsi big socialite in the ATL like she says she is? I wish I knew someone from there so I could ask them
    I'd say my cousin and her family are pretty well off and they're well-known in Atlanta (My cousin's mom is a producer and her dad is some big business exec). Next time I see them, I'll ask if they know any of the housewives.

  11. #29
    OMW @ all the stuff in this Fact vs Fiction article at Yahoo.

    http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/how-real-ar...housewives--40


  12. #30
    Okay, I read on a blog, the reunion show is suppose to air Nov. 25

  13. #31
    RTVG Idol Jptopmodel8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    5,481
    lol at big poppa leaving Kim for another homewreacker...I can't wait to see Nene tell Kim off and get up in her face. Manree knows damm well not to mess with Nene or she gonna put her right in her place. ok, my opinion of Lisa is changing after I read that little description of her. She really hates DeShawn but when the cameras are rolling she plays her best buddy? How fake! lol At Manree really hating Kim's song as well. I guess Kim is the odd girl out lol!

  14. #32
    I think this is the best of the "housewives" shows. I hope there will be another season!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

  15. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    I think this is the best of the "housewives" shows. I hope there will be another season!

    I agree, it's the best one of the housewives show.
    I think the next one they do should be in Houston or New Orleans or Las Vegas.


    AsNTM: Layla, Maureen, Shikin, Dorothy, Clara, Nametha
    BNTM: Olivia, Jennifer, Simone, Victoria, Abby, Tallulah B.
    GNTM: Aissatou, Celine, Romina, Julia St., Giuliana, Anh
    CarNTM: Shamique, Nkechi, Tanisha
    FinNTM: Roosa, Emilia H, Juuso, Sofia, Jerry

  16. #34
    So tonight is the night of the finale! Cant wait to see what goes down!

    So I was on MediaTakeout site, just looking at the crazy rumours they post, and I saw post where they made of Kim agreeing to pose nude fro Playboy magazine, & they are trying to get all the other women to pose too. Has anyone heard anything about this?


    I could totally see Kim doing it, thinking it would help her singing career.

  17. #35
    This reunion is off to a good start.

    NENE SHUT KIM DOWN. OMW. That was so awesome.

    NeNe: I will wear that wig right off yo head! Andy, go on with whatever the next question is you got to ask this trash box. TRASHY HOOKAH~


    All of them look gorgeous.
    Although I'm loving the fighting, I kinda wished Kim and NeNe or NeNe and Sheree would've made up.


    AsNTM: Layla, Maureen, Shikin, Dorothy, Clara, Nametha
    BNTM: Olivia, Jennifer, Simone, Victoria, Abby, Tallulah B.
    GNTM: Aissatou, Celine, Romina, Julia St., Giuliana, Anh
    CarNTM: Shamique, Nkechi, Tanisha
    FinNTM: Roosa, Emilia H, Juuso, Sofia, Jerry

  18. #36
    Sheree is obviously a man.

    I knew Lisa was kind of off... Judging from the article from Yahoo she's crazy. I still like her, though.

    Kim is a liera. She tried to make it seem like she had cancer, then took it back. WTF.

    WORK @ NeNe.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •