Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Kim looks so bad without makeup.

AsNTM: Layla, Maureen, Shikin, Dorothy, Clara, Nametha
    BNTM: Olivia, Jennifer, Simone, Victoria, Abby, Tallulah B.
    GNTM: Aissatou, Celine, Romina, Julia St., Giuliana, Anh
    CarNTM: Shamique, Nkechi, Tanisha
    FinNTM: Roosa, Emilia H, Juuso, Sofia, Jerry

This was a boring episode. Nene chewing out her son and Sheree meeting that new guy was the best part. Work @ Kandi singing, I have loved her voice since she was in Xscape. The new housewife thats a model is OMWSTUNNING!!! I remember seeing her around last season, even though I know shes gonna be boring she is so good to look at. The new southern beel bitch is getting on my nerves....AND OMG @ the juicy teas with Apollo, I think he might be gay; i mean one of Lawrences friends knows him...COME ON.

1.Nene - goddess
    2.Sheree - I like this new guy, I hope things work out
    3.Kandi - Cool chic
    4.Kiim - bring some drama girl!
    5.Cynthia - Ugh I love her already
    6.Phaedra - Leave please, you are so basic.

I love them all but NeNe is amazing! so outspoken and genuine

Cynthia: Woman is stunning! She's so gorgeous and I like that she's real without being a bitch. She should ditch Peter though, he seems way too controlling and she can do much better. Imo, her and her baby daddy are really cute together.

Kandi
    : Still don't like her. She's annoying.

Kim
    : The scenes with her in the studio are hilarious I don't like "The Ring Didn't Mean a Thing" or "Google Me". Nothing will trump "Tardy for the Party". I don't like the way she treats her friend/assistant Sweetie. Like she's her servant. And judging by one of the scenes a few episodes back, I think me and Kim smoke the same brand of cigarettes :bonk

Nene
    : Sad about her divorce, especially since it's happening on national television :/

Phaedra
    : She is pure comedy gold! Please keep this bitch around for many more seasons to come, she cracks me up. Oh, delusional Phaedra

Sheree
    : That Dr. Ti-ye is a creep douchebag She can do so much better. And what is with her job title?! First she's a "fashion designer", now she's an "actress". What is she gonna be next season, an astronaut? And I wanna know how she was able to afford an Aston Martin

[spoiler5]

[/spoiler5][/spoiler5]

Only one I can't stand is Phaedra. She really doesn't bring anything to the show, imo.
    Kandi has grown on me this season.
    I think this season may be a bit lackluster cause the girls get along for the most part.

I am all alone!

I'm here! This episode is a little boring TBH

Bloop, Bloop, Bloop!

NGL, Phaedra bringing in her strippers from her "entertainment" law firm was hilarious. I was dying. Say what you want haters, but Phaedra is amazing and here to stay.

I get she was rather unlikable in the first episodes. However, she redeemed herself over time and became rather fierce, imo.

Also, work @ Phaedra calling everyone out on the reunion with NeNe. She better work her redemption edit.

I still dont like Phaedra. She is so boogie for words.

TEAM CYNTHIA TEAM NENE TEAM SHEREE

I like Phaedra! She's nutty and different. Unlike that cow Nene. I dislike her on the show and on the Watch What Happens lives she always seems so bitchy.

[WNSM ALL STARS] Final 4.

#teamnene

The Real Housewives of Atlanta on Tyra
    snewo
    October 28, 2008
    [youtube]qoOGrYdK85g[/youtube]

Kandi & Ne-Ne from Real Housewives of ATL Fighting
    QandAtv24
    July 29, 2009
    Kandi (formerly of Xscape & new Real Housewife of ATL) went on Ryan Cameron's show today and went toe to toe with RHOA co-star Ne-Ne Leakes. Peep it for yourself.
    [youtube]iPZkolacwnM[/youtube]

Kim Zolciak + Andy Cohen On Today Show-Real Housewives Season 2 Show Discussions
    HollywoodCelebrities
    August 20, 2009
    [youtube]KXGejHIpaOk[/youtube]

The Heat Is On Between Kim & NeNe
    ryanseacrest
    August 21, 2009
    Things got heated in the studio when Kim Zolciak and NeNe Leakes from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" started arguing about an alleged assault between the two.
    [youtube]k_m0jfGNeog[/youtube]

The Real Housewives of Atlanta on Ellen-- Uncut !
    FlackeyR
    September 09, 2009
    The Real Housewives of Atlanta lived up to their reputation on the show today! Watch the unedited version as Kim and Sheree start letting out their opinions -- and Ellen has to physically separate the two!
    [youtube]0Pb98qkHdSU[/youtube]

[youtube]-5hOBv4DwfQ[/youtube]

[youtube]2CN4l0klA4A[/youtube]

NIGELANDMARCO
    November 02, 2009
    Bob could be one of the funniest guys on the planet... Check out this clip where he talks about his ex-wife Sheree from the Real Housewives of Atlanta
    [youtube]wDbY10XuMeA[/youtube]

thanks for those videos. i love these bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I like Phaedra! She's nutty and different. Unlike that cow Nene. I dislike her on the show and on the Watch What Happens lives she always seems so bitchy.
    I do too. I think Phaedra is hilarious and comedic gold.

I can no longer support NeNe. She's a raging moose, and she has absolutely no tact. I mean, I don't like Kim either, but I'm totally on Kim's side in their argument.

As for next season, they should fire Sheree and Cynthia.

RTVG Survivor
    So I've just recently got into 'Real Housewives' from Orange County Housewives airing over here. But I'd heard that Atlanta housewives was the best, so I've now watched them all and now I'm hooked! Real Housewives Of Atlanta is definitely better then Real housewives Of Orange County. But I've watched all of the episodes now, What would anyone recommend as a good housewife series, out of the many other cities they have

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkamkim View Post
    So I've just recently got into 'Real Housewives' from Orange County Housewives airing over here. But I'd heard that Atlanta housewives was the best, so I've now watched them all and now I'm hooked! Real Housewives Of Atlanta is definitely better then Real housewives Of Orange County. But I've watched all of the episodes now, What would anyone recommend as a good housewife series, out of the many other cities they have
    Atlanta and New York are by far the best. The first season of NY isn't as good as the other seasons. But once you get past the first, you get hooked.
    I'd also recommend Beverly Hills. BH was the perfect first season out of any of the housewife shows. Perfect cast.

I know alot of people think DC is probably the worst out of the shows, but I don't think it was that bad, tbh. I quite liked the dynamic of the cast. I'd watch it last though out of all of them (well besides Miami, which imo was the worst housewife show).

AsNTM: Layla, Maureen, Shikin, Dorothy, Clara, Nametha
    BNTM: Olivia, Jennifer, Simone, Victoria, Abby, Tallulah B.
    GNTM: Aissatou, Celine, Romina, Julia St., Giuliana, Anh
    CarNTM: Shamique, Nkechi, Tanisha
    FinNTM: Roosa, Emilia H, Juuso, Sofia, Jerry

RTVG Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Atlanta and New York are by far the best. The first season of NY isn't as good as the other seasons. But once you get past the first, you get hooked.
    I'd also recommend Beverly Hills. BH was the perfect first season out of any of the housewife shows. Perfect cast.

I know alot of people think DC is probably the worst out of the shows, but I don't think it was that bad, tbh. I quite liked the dynamic of the cast. I'd watch it last though out of all of them (well besides Miami, which imo was the worst housewife show).
    Thanks for the recommendations. I've just watched the first series of RHOBH and I'm going to watch RHONYand while in this thread I'm going to share my views on The Housewives of Atlanta

Cynthia - She just seems genuinely nice and sweet I'm not sure if her and Peter will last long tbh though
    Kandi - I really grew to like Kandi in the 3rd season, as I found her a bit cold in her first season
    Sheree - Sheree had never been one of my favorites but as she seemed to relax more and stay out the drama my liking for her increased
    Nene - I think Nene is a nice person deep down, but she obviously has some issues but when she wants to she is hilarious and my absolute favorite. But her behavior in Miami was out of line imo
    Kim - I like watching Kim, but I'm not sure I'd like Kim in person. But 'tardy for the party' is such a TUNE!
    Phaedra - Just comes across as really fake and annoying. Probably my least favorite

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast