View Poll Results: Who was the most beautiful water muse?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christina.

7 12.50%
  • Mona Lisa.

6 10.71%
  • Martine L.

20 35.71%
  • Fr°ydis.

16 28.57%
  • Marita.

7 12.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 8: Underwater Muses

Photoshoot 8: Underwater Muses

Who did the best?

Spoiler:  
    The challenge was about smart shopping. The girls went to an outlet store with lots of high end brands (D&G, Tiger of Sweden, etc) and the girl who came up with the best wardrobe won the actual wardrobe. The price was worth NOK 10000 (Around $2000). Winner: Mona Lisa.

The photoshoot was obviously under water. Fr°ydis, Marita and Martine L. struggled a bit yet Martine came with a strong picture.

I am not quite positive but the girls were talking about NYC so Im pretty sure final four or final three is oing to NYC.

Elimination order:
    Martine L.
    Fr°ydis.
    Christina.
    Bottom two: Marita and Mona Lisa.

Mona Lisa is beautiful but they don't know if that's enough internationally. Marita is too pretty pretty and it can become boring.

Spoiler:  
    Marita stays, Mona Lisa goes.

See all pictures here.

Achievements

I think Martine L and Marita did the best.
    No one did horrible but I don't like Christina's shot.

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by ax80 View Post
    I am not quite positive but the girls were talking about NYC so Im pretty sure final four or final three is oing to NYC.
    Vendela said that in the very first episode

---

The only picture i really like is Christina's.
    I hate Martine's, Mona Lisa's and Marita's.
    Martine and Marita looks like fosters.
    Mona Lisa's face... scares me..

I love the photography, but I don't love the poses the models made. I wish they would have stretched or elongated their bodies more. I voted for Froydis. I think Froydis & Christina are the only one with a decent shot.

I think Mona Lisa did the worse. I don't dislike her, but there's really something just wrong with her expression.
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

I just love water on NTM. It's the fierce factor for me. But honestly, I don't really like any of them. Martine L is the only decent one.
    skinny legends only

I think everyone did a really good job. I'm so sad that Mona Lisa was eliminated, she is so gorgeous.

i really like christina's photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgit View Post
    Vendela said that in the very first episode

---

The only picture i really like is Christina's.
    I hate Martine's, Mona Lisa's and Marita's.
    Martine and Marita looks like fosters.
    Mona Lisa's face... scares me..
    Yeah, I noticed that after I posted, sorry. I just got myself a Mac and writing blog entries while posting pictures from Photobucket was a real challenge so I guess I forgot to write about NYC. Photobucket and Blogger are out to get me! Lol.

I love Christina's photo. I know people don't see very much in her but I love her. The shape of her face is so modelesque. Very similar to Ksenia's (RNTM). She really is the bost poser out of all of them. IMO they have just chosen bad pictures for her.

I actually love Martine's as well because she looks so gentle. Still I voted for Christina.

I would be soooooo happy if Christina won. To me she is clearly the one with most potential out of all of the girls.

What a shame. A phenomenally executed shoot and none of the girls performed.

Glad Mona Lisa is finally gone, though. Now let's get Marita out of here.

Martine L did amazing
    Mona Lisa and Froydis did the worst .

singing my heart's song duckiies's Avatar

Achievements

Wow, this shoot would be amazing if the results were better.

However, I really love Martine's shot. It's amazing, imo. Froydis's is nice as well. The other ones are decent.

This shoot had the potential to be the most amazing underwater shoot in Top Model history, but the girls didn't do too well

eh, anyways, my ranking:

1. Martine L
    2. Christina
    3. Froydis
    4. Marita
    5. Mona Lisa

a deserved elimination.
    Australian Survivor
    ANNELIESE . JACQUI . KENT . LOCKY . MICHELLE . SARAH . TESSA . TARA

I love Martine's. It's so effortless.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

Mona Lisa's was the only amazing shot, IMO.

The photoshoot is AWESOME. But no picture really caught my eye. I always find something I don't like, but I like Maritas, only if the dress wasn't up in her face.

Martine's did the best though.

Amazing elimination, gotta say.

The shoot could been perfection but damn those girls, none of them took advantage of their surroundings. Though I do like Martine's a lot. Christina and Marita's were kinda cool. Fr°ydis' dress looks great but that's about it. Mona Lisa's face looks awful.

UGH ELISE WHERE R U?!

Oh and YAY for NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    Mona Lisa's was the only amazing shot, IMO.
    Agreed.

Mona Lisa had a perfect face in her shot, and her body was positioned so beautifully. I liked Marita's as well; it's just a dream.

Definitely one of the better underwater shoots in NTM history if not the absolute best. It's just a shame that I only think Marita did well and even then I see a lot of glaring problems with it.

I'm glad to finally see Mona Lisa go, though. She was dead weight as far as I'm concerned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast