View Poll Results: Who was the most beautiful water muse?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christina.

7 12.50%
  • Mona Lisa.

6 10.71%
  • Martine L.

20 35.71%
  • Frøydis.

16 28.57%
  • Marita.

7 12.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot 8: Underwater Muses

Quote Originally Posted by LietchNextTopModel View Post
    Agreed.

Mona Lisa had a perfect face in her shot, and her body was positioned so beautifully. I liked Marita's as well; it's just a dream.

Well, she had great moves and she is good at positioning her body but if you would have seen a close-up of her face, you would have seen that her face was almost a bit like Xiomara (ANTM C2). All the judges said that her face was not very good on any of her shots even though her body was consistent.

Good elimination, but bad shoot. At this point, I'm really strongly anti underwater NTM photoshoot unless they bother to change it up. The only change here was that all dresses look really bad, and kind of make it look like the girls are all tangled in seaweed.

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

HQs?

UGH...the 2 best girls eliminated in a row ...hated the photoshoot, not one did anything for me , and granted Mona-Lisa did the worst, her overall potential is better then the other girls, and I loved her portfolio.

I'm sorry, but none of these girls can live up to Kamilla and Polina...they will for always be my favorite final 2 in any Top Model show <3 (And Ivanna got 3rd, I don't buy that tied runner up crap lol)

I love this shoot. :O It's gorgeous!

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

RTVG Idol
    I don't think anyone did good, tbh. Mona's would have been amazing, if the face wasn't so tense.

One of the best underwater NTM shoots. Martine and Marita did amazing.

1. Martine
    2. Marita
    3. Christina
    4. Frøydis
    5. Mona Lisa

OMG, what an amazing photoshoot. I voted for Froydis.

I actually like Mona Lisa's.

RTVG Idol
    Martine and Froydis did amazingly good! I voted for Froydis.

Martine L. was amazing.. I love her shot. Poor Mona Lisa, I liked her shot. Marita should have gone.

KING ADAM

ok I offically looooooovvvveee this Ntm spin off. God Why can't Tyra go back to the old days? Where can I watch this ntm series from the very begining to now?? o0o I heard that it is three countries competing as one. how does that work??

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8 View Post
    ok I offically looooooovvvveee this Ntm spin off. God Why can't Tyra go back to the old days? Where can I watch this ntm series from the very begining to now?? o0o I heard that it is three countries competing as one. how does that work??
    *heroic music plays*

Super Howie Too The Rescue

Okay.

So. Scandinavia's Next Top Model premiered in 2005, and aired 3 cycles over 18 months (kinda like ANTM). It consisted of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, each with 10 or 9 girls competing. The show would start of as three separate shows for each country, but they did the same shoots. When each country got down to a final 3, the three countries would merge, and repeat the process, except the eliminations usually consist of eliminating one girl from each country, but sometimes would involve just one or two girls being eliminated. When they whittled them down to a final 3 (1 person from each country) they would have a final, and the winner would be decided.

The first winner was Kine Lauvås Bakke from Norway, the second was Frøydis Elvenes from Norway, again, and the third winner was Freja Kjellberg from Sweden. And can I say that I think they all sucked!

After 3 seasons of Scandinavia's Next Top Model, the show was cancelled and Norway hosted its own version with Maria Eilertsen as the winner (), then a year later Sweden returned with Hawa Ahmed as the winner, making her the first african Top Model winner outside the USA or Africa. Kamilla Alnes also won NNTM that year, but she sucked, and Polina was 100000000x the model Kamilla was. This year, only Norway returned and it FAILS in comparison to the other two cycles.

Oh, and Denmark never returned.
    Australian Survivor
    ANNELIESE . JACQUI . KENT . LOCKY . MICHELLE . SARAH . TESSA . TARA

I wish Mona Lisa was still in the competition

Quote Originally Posted by howie_2010 View Post
    *heroic music plays*

Okay.

So. Scandinavia's Next Top Model premiered in 2005, and aired 3 cycles over 18 months (kinda like ANTM). It consisted of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, each with 10 or 9 girls competing. The show would start of as three separate shows for each country, but they did the same shoots. When each country got down to a final 3, the three countries would merge, and repeat the process, except the eliminations usually consist of eliminating one girl from each country, but sometimes would involve just one or two girls being eliminated. When they whittled them down to a final 3 (1 person from each country) they would have a final, and the winner would be decided.

The first winner was Kine Lauvås Bakke from Norway, the second was Frøydis Elvenes from Norway, again, and the third winner was Freja Kjellberg from Sweden. And can I say that I think they all sucked!

After 3 seasons of Scandinavia's Next Top Model, the show was cancelled and Norway hosted its own version with Maria Eilertsen as the winner (), then a year later Sweden returned with Hawa Ahmed as the winner, making her the first african Top Model winner outside the USA or Africa. Kamilla Alnes also won NNTM that year, but she sucked, and Polina was 100000000x the model Kamilla was. This year, only Norway returned and it FAILS in comparison to the other two cycles.

I wasn't very impressed the ScanNTM winners either. With the exception of Maria and Hawa after the merger ended.

Oh, and we should mention that Sabina Karrlson (from Sweden) became a good success story. She's gotten AE ads, work with VS's Pink line, featured in Teen Vogue a couple months back and also had some nice success on the runway, walking for Jean-Paul Gaultier and Betsey Johnson among some others.

Quote Originally Posted by howie_2010 View Post
    *heroic music plays*

Okay.

O0OO0OK thanks alot! I'm sorry to hear that it was cancelled! It still looks fierce. I so wanna go to Copenhagen, Denmark.

1. Martine
    2. Christina
    3. Marita
    4. Froydis
    5. Mona Lisa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast