Thread: Natalli Reznik

Achievements

Natalli Reznik

When she found out that she'd made it into the So You Think You Can Dance Canada Top 20, Natalli Reznik kept it concise with three simple words, "Ohhhh my God!" Natalli began dancing later in life, starting with ballet when she was 17 before picking up modern, Latin and hip-hop.

Natalli says her determination and hard work have helped her get this far in the competition, with the biggest challenge being perseverance. "I didn't give up, and I pushed myself through the choreography." Natalli says she is ready to put in the hard work to become Canada's favourite dancer.

Israeli-born Natalli calls Toronto home, where she's currently studying Fashion and Visual Merchandise at Seneca College. And this fashionista is excited to show the judges and viewers her unique personality and give them "nothing but the best."

Her favourite style of dance depends on her mood, but Natalie likes to spice things up. "I enjoy something sassy with a big skirt, heels and a partner."

Prior to becoming a So You Think You Can Dance Canada, Top 20 competitor, Natalli performed in Cirque de Soleil's Love before joining Canadian pop sensation Nelly Furtado on her world tour for two years. Viewers should also watch out for Natalli in the upcoming movie Repo: The Genetic Opera alongside Sarah Brightman and Paris Hilton.

Natalli hopes to follow the career path of singer and actress Jennifer Lopez. "J. Lo started from the beginning, and made a name for herself." And if she could perform with any artist along the way, Natalli says she would love to bust a move with Janet Jackson and Madonna. But, she says, the one person aside from Madonna that she would have liked to meet is the late King of Funk himself, James Brown.

Her advice to future So You Think You Can Dance Canada hopefuls? "Go for it - if you never try, you'll never know."

source: www.ctv.ca

Achievements

She's one of my favorites since she danced for Nelly and was on that episode of Girlicious! I didn't know she was in LOVE, that makes me like her even more!

So that's where she looked/sounded familiar... Now I recognize the hoodie solos I just hope Blake didn't put her in cause he knew her already.

I was hoping she would make it! The judges were saying she couldn't handle choreography which is weird considering all of the big (choreographed) things she's done.

I didnt think she deserved Top 4, but she is such a great dancer! Gurl, WORK!
    Now if i'm lost at sea 7 days, im not alone if i'm holding you.
    And if it all ends & everybody in the world is gone, i'll be standing with you, baby
    And if it's the last breath, I take....i'll leave my kiss with you.
    If there's a wall between us, baby.....I know i'll break through.
    No matter what anyone can say, this is the only place for me & no one could ever take that away.
    Nothing can come between us.