Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diletta Venturoli

Diletta Venturoli

City:Imola
    24 years
    Height:176 cm
    Measurements:84-60-93

Last edited by Maddie; 10-30-2017 at 01:03 PM.

She looks like she should be on Supermodelo. MAJOR WIN.

I LOVE HER.

I hope she photographs well.

She reminds me of Nargis, she looks a little old though.

She's beautiful on film.

she was easily one of the bests.
    totally robbed

her face is extremely beautiful, one of the most beautiful ever. she was eliminated for being too weak (sometimes she cried and judges want them strong, no weakness allowed, you cannot show it) and too much coaching on set needed. bs to me, amy should have gone.

I hope she models more after the show.
    She is still by far my favorite of the season.

she was one of my favorite too, i loved her since i saw her in castings aired this summer! amy should have gone that week, but the judges scolded her since she hadn't a rested face in the beauty shoot because she did not sleep enough... well total bs imo... they eliminated her because she cried in some occasions and they want strong girls... she should have gone further imo

diletta in 2002 when she took part in miss italia, she was miss "next model" for her region (romagna), like elena in 2006 (she was miss next model for her region -veneto-). she was very young, you can tell from her face. imo one of the most beautiful girls, typical italian beauty, stunning big bright eyes. she seems to have lost a lot of weight since that year!

This girl... HOLY.

Shes definitely gorgeous but she looks more suited for beauty pagents and acting. I also think she relied too much on her looks on the show, which I think was why the judges eventually eliminated her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    This girl... HOLY.
    she is shockingly gorgeous, isn't she? you could never tell she is a soccer player, right? and she wears size 43 it/11 u.s/8.5 u.k. shoes! (i found it on miss italia's website but not on purpose i'm not a foot fetishist )

and she is about to take her uni degree in engineering! smart girl!

All I see is an Isabeli Fontana meets Eugenia Volodina hybrid and all that equals is MODEL.

@Chippos- Really? That's awesome!

TOTALLY robbed. it still sickens me that this awesome girl was eliminated so early with even being in the bottom two before. its a BNTM-kinda elimination.
    She looks like the imagination of the perfect italian lady.

guys i had the pleasure and the honor to have some information from diletta herself!
    she immediately and kindly answered my pm on the italian forum of intm to tell me she's friends with fiorella (who lives in diletta's same region, romagna).
    she also told me that she continues to model but not in milan since she wants to complete her university study first (since she has only 3 exams left) and that's her priority for the moment...i also told her of this forum and her fans!

wow that sounds interesting. tell her that we love her and think she should have made it much more further and wish her all the bests for the exams and future attempts to break into the modelling industry

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    wow that sounds interesting. tell her that we love her and think she should have made it much more further and wish her all the bests for the exams and future attempts to break into the modelling industry
    i did it already, she said she would look at this forum... I hope she will give us more information about her career or the program, or if she writes on the italian forum of intm I will tell you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast