Mona Lisa

Sasha

Sina

RTVG Idol
    Those are sooooo NOT modelesque imo

Quote Originally Posted by oliver1990 View Post
    Those are sooooo NOT modelesque imo
    The makeovers or the girls?

What were they THINKING with some of those? Goshia and Sina?! CMP.

Helene's makes her look about 40.

Judging by those pictures I think the only real improvements are Martine L and Fr°ydis. I hope that was all just crappy photography and they look better in motion.

This is disgutsing, all of them looked better before, except Martine L.

Oh and Fr°ydis looked better before too, but at least it's not too drastic.

Elise, Martine B, Goshia .

Damn those highlights.

That is all.

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgit View Post
    The makeovers or the girls?
    The makeovers.

Were eyebags part of the makeovers aswell?

Most of those are horrible. Fr°ydis is the only one that looks better after.

yeah she looks better because her big, big forehead isn't that obvious anymore :D
    these pictures look really (you could really expect something better from a MODEL show), really bad but I can see Helene's makeover working in her favor afterwards. but I don't know is these chekbones (which look typical norwegian) are modelesk?
    Goshia is the new Ida - she didn't had great hair to begin with but this is just plain ugly.
    and I realized for the first time that Martine L resemblances last seasons Polina, doesn't she?
    Sina looked like someone from the Muppet Show with the haircut and on the photography - poor girl.
    oh and Sasha did very wise in NOT letting her hair cut - if I am not mistaken she was supposed to get a Victoria Beckham-inspired style such as Alex from BNTM4. how should this have worked with her facial features? hilarious...

Elise, Goshia, and Martine B looked 10x more modelesque before their makeover.

IA with the comments. What they were thinking? Some of the girls were very good before, and they aged them all.
    ANTM ALL TIME: Sophie Sumner, Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Catherine Thomas, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima Siad, Jayla Rubinelli, Erin Wagner, Samantha Potter, Chantal Jones, Jade Cole, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle Van Herk, Yaya da Costa, Melrose Bickerstaff, Natasha Galkina, Tatiana Dante.

SURVIVOR: Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Candice Woodcock Cody, Brenda Lowe, Alicia Rosa, Peih Gee, Courtney Yates, Abi Maria.

I first saw the thread and wondered "Who did they ruin?" They ruined basically everyone. What is up with the horrible varicolored hair? Don't they know that the Ann is one of ANTM's stupidest makeovers hair (Alternately, don't they know that giant blocks of another colors doesn't look remotely good and photograhps badly?)

Sasha and Froydis might be okay. Elise might too. Martine L is only an improvement because she hair was so bad before. Most everyone else needs to hunt down whoever came up with these makeovers.

Worst. Makeovers. In. Next. Top. Model. History. Top 5 at least*~

singing my heart's song duckiies's Avatar

Achievements

I agree with everyone else that these are AWFUL! I like Froydis's makeover, and I think that's pretty much it. Helene looks so much better blonde.

OMG, those are :barf

OMG, WTF?!

The only ones who look better after are, imo, Fr°ydis and Martine L.

Most of them looked better before. Wtf.
    Poor Goshia, especially.

These girls all have so much potential.
    What have they done to them?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast