Thread: Jeff Ross & Edyta Sliwinska

Achievements

Jeff Ross & Edyta Sliwinska

JEFF ROSS
    Comedian

BACKGROUND:
    Comedian Jeffrey Ross a.k.a. the "Roastmaster General," has delivered numerous show stopping performances at celebrity roasts honoring the likes of William Shatner, Hugh Hefner, Donald Trump, Pamela Anderson, Bob Saget and Emmitt Smith, inspiring New York Magazine to crown him The Meanest Man in Comedy. As a comic, Jeff has appeared on several late night and morning shows Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and The View. Jeff's other TV credits include Weeds and C.S.I. He has also appeared in such films as the Farrelley Brothers' Stuck on You, and the critical sensation, The Aristocrats. Jeff continues to tour regularly.

EDYTA SLIWINSKA
    Professional

ACHIEVEMENTS:
    - Emerald Ball Latin Amateur Champion
    - 1st Place - 2001 International Grand Ball (San Francisco)
    - 1st Place - 2001 Holiday Ball (Las Vegas, Nevada)

STATS:
    Style: Latin
    Nationality: Polish
    Based in: Los Angeles

BACKGROUND:
    Edyta most recently reached the finals with partner Jason Taylor in Season 6, finishing second. She partnered boxing champion Evander Holyfield in Season 1, where they came in 5th place. In Season 2 she and George Hamilton also came in 5th. During Season 3, she partnered actor Joey Lawrence and they came in 3rd place. Season 4, Edyta partnered actor John Ratzenberger into 6th place. She is the only professional dancer to appear in all seven seasons of Dancing with the Stars.

Edyta comes from a working class Polish background and has made many sacrifices to pursue her dream to become the world's greatest Latin dancer. She misses her family greatly but feels she is on the road to stardom in the dancing world so the sacrifice is worth it.

source: www.abc.com

Achievements

UGH, do they hate Edyta or what???? She always gets stuck with such bad partners! Well, I'm just assuming Jeff will be bad I guess. But look at the picture! How can he be good???

OMG, IKR?
    I really want Edita to win at least once cause she's been one of the dancers for so long, but she always gets the crappy dancers .

Okay this guy is freaking horrible but he is funny and why the hell do they always give Edyta horrible partners. She's one of my favourite ballroom dancers and I really want to see her win a freaking season but she won't. I have a feeling they are out tomorrow
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

He was a mess. A very worthy 1st elimination!