Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton's My New BFF

Achievements

I like Shelley the best, but I think being Paris' BFF may just be too much for her. I also like Lauren, but something tells me she'd want all the attention. Vanessa and Corrie are FAKE. So I think Brittany would be the best winner, hands down.

You know, Paris is an a-hole but a genius at the same time for making a reality show, saying it's based on who's the best friend, and then actually basing on the contestants' looks...

I'm a hater. Let me hate.

I think that Lauren would be the best fit for Paris's life. Based on her looks and personality. I mean, the girl kisses any boy that she dances with or sees, she has attitude and she loves to have a good time....

However, I prefer Corrie the most and Brittany, Shelly and Vanessa can get out.

5. Shelly
    4. Vanessa
    3. Brittany
    2. Corrie
    1. Lauren

What was with Corrie's whole "I was born with this beauty, I didn't ask for it" speech?

I thought it was so strange when she said "They call me Bikini Corrie back home because I have earned it! "

Banned
    I want Shelley to win! She's the most adorable thing on TV, besides Analeigh.

im really mad that kayley went home, she was the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    What was with Corrie's whole "I was born with this beauty, I didn't ask for it" speech?

I thought it was so strange when she said "They call me Bikini Corrie back home because I have earned it! "
    IKR?
    I really hope Shelly wins.

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

WHY THE HELL DID SHE KEEP CORRIE!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

[Shandi's Boyfriend] YOU HAD SEX!? [/Shandi's Boyfriend]

Eww i dont think shelly should win i think Lauren should win they are perfect for eachother

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

I like Brittany, but Vanessa mite win.

L M F A O

VANEESA X_X
    I
    L
    U

I seriously thought Shelly was going home but it was my girl Lauren. I felt so bad for her. She's so dumb but I love her SFM. She's like the female me~ Lol.

I don't like any of the girls left except for Shelly. Brittany was so annoying this episode. I did love Vanessa love in the challenge. I was literally on the floor laughing when she came out. She looked like [Onch] pure filth [/Onch] and I loved every second of it.
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fanI am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

Thank GOD Lauren went. She was the only one in the top five who actually irked me, and people on reality TV don't usually irk me -- I always try my best to just laugh at them. But after eliminating Zui, Onch, and Kayley, I was already on bad terms with this show so I admit it -- LAUREN IRKED ME.

But she's gone. Ahhh. An itch has been soothed.

Achievements

Last night's episode was SO funny, I was crying laughing SOOO hard Those makeovers were just insane. I can't believe how crazy Vanessa looked

RTVG Idol
    It was so cool to see the former BFF's. Especially Onch, he was so funny. He stole half the show! This was an awesome episode overall, especially with the frenemies and makeovers.

I actually thought that Corrie looked really good with her makeover. And I kind of want her to win now.

Do I need electroshock therapy?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast