Thread: Marisa & Brooke (best friends)

Achievements

Marisa & Brooke (best friends)

Marisa Axelrod, 22
    Student

Brooke Jackson, 24
    Graphic Designer

These charming southern belles are best friends and are up for any challenge. They want to prove to the world that they’re not just cute blondes and that they can be athletic, cut-throat competitors.

Marisa is currently a broadcast journalism student at the University of South Carolina. She describes herself as ambitious, witty and spontaneous. Her extensive dance training has taught her to be focused and determined, skills that could help her to do well on the race.

Brooke is fascinated with other cultures and can’t wait to try out some of the Spanish she learned while living in Spain. She works as a graphic designer and enjoys traveling, painting and being outdoors. She believes that her take-charge attitude will be enough to get them through the rigors of the Race.

She and her best friend are certain this adventure will make them even better friends. And if they have to do a little flirting along the way, they’re not opposed to that either – whatever it takes to cross the finish line in first place.

source: www.cbs.com

Achievements

WOOOOOOOOOO! I love them for the sole reason that they can wear that much pink!

just an FYI these are two of Jaime (From survivor Chinas) Bridesmaids.

And if you didn't know Jaime is marring Erik.

So I'm rooting for them because maybe they will be as stupid as Jaime was on survivor.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

They are. I really like them now hehehe

I hope they stick around for awhile now, they're my comic relief .

I love the pink