Page 8 of 189 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Elina Ivanova

She's beautiful and Ukrainian.

It's a shame she's also a crazy person.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh View Post
    I wonder if she'll support Covergirl since they test their products on animals.
    I never really understood how a makeup company can test on animals. Do they actually apply the makeup onto the animals?

She looks very Aline Weber in person, which makes me want Tyra and co to chop 2-3 inches of her hair off and died it blonde.

I love her in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    I never really understood how a makeup company can test on animals. Do they actually apply the makeup onto the animals?
    They put it on their skin to see if it burns/irritates or anything. And stick it in their eyes etc.
    I'm not sure what they do altogether. Either way, it's disgusting.
    Does anyone know much about it? I wanna research but I know I'd get too upset.
    AusNTM: Kelsey, Amanda, Joanna, Kathryn, Jessica,Sally, Megan
    BNTM: Charlotte, Amelia, Susan, Tiffany, Kirsty, Joy

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLashes View Post
    They put it on their skin to see if it burns/irritates or anything. And stick it in their eyes etc.
    I'm not sure what they do altogether. Either way, it's disgusting.
    Does anyone know much about it? I wanna research but I know I'd get too upset.
    Oh.

And Elina seems like she has a really strong personality....LOL I've never seen a smile on her face in any of her photos so far. *tries to imagine her stoic CG photo*

Elina smiles in that video Tyra made, though.

And she's smilying with her eyes in the group shot.

I can imagine her getting the 'not commercial enough' critique after hearing Tyra say she's too serious. She'll probably rock the edgy shoots, if there are any of course.

they better NOT touch her hair color. Hopefully she is like heather, few inches and more polished.

[blink]Faves[/blink]

.Molly.

::::::::::::::..................::::::::::::::

She never smiled with her eyes. Shes pretty average to me.

She's got a very round face and I'm afraid it will become flat with the typical ANTM photoshopping.

TOO. MUCH. BEAUTY.

I'm worried since in the clip her body didn't look very good but then again she was wearing black so mixed with the navy blue curtains in the back it was hard to get a good look. I wouldn't care if it was though. That face is undeniable as far as I'm concerned.

She looked stunning in that video.

Oh boy she would love me - a hunter and angler that loves to eat deer, moose, grouse, duck and walleye.

An animal rights activist and it's only logical that Tyra selects her. I know where this going -

Jay "Today's photo shoot involves wearing fuuuuurrrr!"
    Elina - Offended " I'm not doing this shoot, animals are people too"
    Jay " Everybody else is doing it, so stop whining and get dressed"
    Elina - Pouting "It's against my beliefs and not going to do it"
    Jay - Eyes rolling "Get off my set bitch"

I really hope they do it, just to screw with her and of course boost ratings. The whole pet slavery is over the top. I guess everybody should flush their pet fish down the toilet and release our cats and dogs into the woods, I hate her already.

She's got such European features. She's SO gorgeous. I love her! :D

Hmmm, Love the girl but seriously not all pets are slaves lol.

I love my doggie and I'm sure he loves me. If anything I'm a slave to him, he sleeps in my bed and I pick up his poopoo. Lol, I think my dog has it pretty cool.

I wonder when she moved to the US and if she still has a noticeable accent. I hope she does.

Page 8 of 189 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast