Page 137 of 434 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,449 to 2,466 of 7810

Thread: Analeigh Tipton

I thought it was so sweet when Analeigh asked Marjorie if she was alright? Aww! It must have been so hard.

DOn't jump to conclusions.I know Mckey in real life.
    And sorry to be such a pain, but people need to shut up about her being a bitch.She said what 2 lines about Elina being ugly on the inside? If I was judged so mercilessly for 2 random lines, I would just about give up.People have said far worse on the show and on this board.

Anyways, since this is the Analeigh thread, I would like to say that she's a very very sweet girl.I am glad that there's still nice people like her.I will be really happy for her if she finds success.

I love and adore Analeigh, and I would be incredibly happy if she won the competition.

HOWEVER
    her picture this week was not as good as McKey's, yet i have a feeling that there were much better pictures of analeigh in her film and Tyra just chose the jumpy one because she was impressed by the fact that she jumped... y'know?

she had no neck in that picture, and her face did not catch the light. but like i said, i bet there were better pictures in her film.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama View Post
    Dell, you need to understand that Analeigh IS the most amazing contestant ever. She has given me a shred of happiness in this show once again. I have spent cycle after cycle being dissapointed and let down by my "favorites" (and I use that term loosely because I can't think of any girl from last season who I would call a favorite at all.)

Analeigh makes me happy. Her look and physical beauty and photographs inspire me far more than any contestant on this show in a long time, and I love feeling excited to watch this show, excited to see how my favorite performs. She is a beautiful, genuine person on the inside as well, and that makes it all the sweeter to see her, because on this show it is so often that people root for the bitches, the Renees and Biancas and the Fatimas and Whitneys because we forget that inner beauty means something in this world. I am delighted at the possibility that there is a possibility that someone who is such a good person on the inside could be rewarded, and prove that the nice guy doesn't always finish last.

I just don't get why liking Analeigh has to be so wrong, because you always make it seem that way, always, and if you don't mean to come off that way I'm sorry but that's how you come off, you make me feel like I'm doing something dirty and I should be ashamed of myself.

I want to apologize on behalf of Analeigh's annoying, overbearing fans because I understand that they have a tendency to make an otherwise good girl become annoying. It happened to Heather and to Katarzyna and it's happened again to Analeigh. I'm sorry that Analeigh fans are sooooo irritating to you, I really am. But it's because there are others like me who really feel passionately about her and believe in her not only as a model, but (cheese alert) as a role model and as an inspiring human being.

You know what? If McKey wins, good for her, she deserves it. She can pose her ass off and she has made every improvement Analeigh has, from the girl who could only box-pose to the girl who can bend and twist into all sorts of high fashion model pretzels. She's the girl who floored designers without doing a thing, who radiates inner peace, who has her own quirky style. She deserves to win this. But if she does, I will not be happy, because McKey is technically good but I can't deny the gut feeling I have with her where something just does not compute. If Analeigh wins I will be overjoyed and it bugs me so much how criminal you make me feel for that.

Registration, that was a wonderful post. Thank you for that.
    Wow. I just read this and Registration's posts. They are both wonderful. Thank you for voicing what many of us feel but find hard to put into words - thanks, both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by antmcycle11#1fan View Post
    How do you know what her personality is? The only time we've seen much of it was when she appeared to be - well - shall I say, not very nice. Maybe that's why she didn't get much edit.

I think, personally, McKey takes some very good pictures. I just have trouble with watching her talk out of the side of her mouth. I wish she'd work on fixing that.
    McKey is a good person--and you posted something earlier about how we shouldn't blame the models because they're not responsible for their edit, their pictures, etc.

And McKey talking out of the side of her mouth...well, lol, people think analeigh has a big nose. Somethings we shouldn't harp on--it's not their fault and maybe they can't fix it.

peace.

Puff.--thanks

Achievements

Oh. Analeigh.
    My new favorite ANTM girl ever.

Banned
    Dell, you need to understand that Analeigh IS the most amazing contestant ever. She has given me a shred of happiness in this show once again. I have spent cycle after cycle being dissapointed and let down by my "favorites" (and I use that term loosely because I can't think of any girl from last season who I would call a favorite at all.)

Analeigh makes me happy. Her look and physical beauty and photographs inspire me far more than any contestant on this show in a long time, and I love feeling excited to watch this show, excited to see how my favorite performs. She is a beautiful, genuine person on the inside as well, and that makes it all the sweeter to see her, because on this show it is so often that people root for the bitches, the Renees and Biancas and the Fatimas and Whitneys because we forget that inner beauty means something in this world. I am delighted at the possibility that there is a possibility that someone who is such a good person on the inside could be rewarded, and prove that the nice guy doesn't always finish last.

I just don't get why liking Analeigh has to be so wrong, because you always make it seem that way, always, and if you don't mean to come off that way I'm sorry but that's how you come off, you make me feel like I'm doing something dirty and I should be ashamed of myself.

I want to apologize on behalf of Analeigh's annoying, overbearing fans because I understand that they have a tendency to make an otherwise good girl become annoying. It happened to Heather and to Katarzyna and it's happened again to Analeigh. I'm sorry that Analeigh fans are sooooo irritating to you, I really am. But it's because there are others like me who really feel passionately about her and believe in her not only as a model, but (cheese alert) as a role model and as an inspiring human being.

You know what? If McKey wins, good for her, she deserves it. She can pose her ass off and she has made every improvement Analeigh has, from the girl who could only box-pose to the girl who can bend and twist into all sorts of high fashion model pretzels. She's the girl who floored designers without doing a thing, who radiates inner peace, who has her own quirky style. She deserves to win this. But if she does, I will not be happy, because McKey is technically good but I can't deny the gut feeling I have with her where something just does not compute. If Analeigh wins I will be overjoyed and it bugs me so much how criminal you make me feel for that.

I don't think I can like you more than I like you now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    Analeigh has been so mediocre compared to McKey and Samantha. And it's not just me that thinks so.
    What the heck?

Analeigh has gotten 2 FCO's, and and 5 2nd Callouts (I think)

McKey has been sliding through the middle until the F6 where she got her 1st FCO.

Sam has 1 FCO, and has been near the bottom until they went overseas.

If anyone is mediocre, it's McKey and Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by registration View Post
    Aw Analeigh. Just one more 'week' left and you'll be allowed see Marjorie again.

It's sometimes funny h...........orgot where all these are going... Analeigh for the win! Yo!
    Dell, you need to understand that Analeigh IS the most amazing contestant ever. She has given me a shred of happiness in this show once again. I have spent cycle after cycle being dissapointed and let do..........derful post. Thank you for that.
    Umm. Thank you for these wonderful posts. I love to see somebody supporting a contestant without the word fierce, without slamming down somebody else's opinion, and without extreme amounts of s or s.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    What the heck?

McKey has been sliding through the middle until the F6 where she got her 1st FCO.

Not true. Samantha has 2 FCO. Remember that she was called first last week and in the Natural Disasters week. So Mckey is the only one at this moment with the least FCO.

ITA!!!!

your comment rock!!!

What the heck?

If anyone is mediocre, it's McKey and Sam

:o

Banned
    If she wins I think Ill cry like I never cried before in my life.

What the heck?

Thank you for being so brave to say that. I love you for that, and I've always loved you.

lol @ Mckey being mediocre.

May the best girl win. I think it's just between Analeigh and Mckey.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post
    lol @ Mckey being mediocre.

May the best girl win. I think it's just between Abaleigh and Mckey.
    If that were her actual name.

Sundae.

I changed it already. lol

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post
    I changed it already. lol
    Too bad it's gonna be seen in my quote, forever!

Page 137 of 434 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast