Thread: 7/31 Show Discussion - Top 6 Results

7/31 Show Discussion - Top 6 Results

Oh my word... CHELSIE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UGH.
    She totally deserved to make it over Courtney

First Chelsie and now Mark. My two favorites. My heart is officially broken.

UGH, I'm so upset over Chelsie .
    I love Courtney but I DO think her time should have ended this week.
    I'm not really upset about Mark since I feel both him and Twitch are on the same level . . . I hated Mark's solos also.

Oh well . . . Katee FTW.

Mark should've made it over Twitch. He's a lot more well rounded than Twitch. Twitch is great, but he still struggles a bit in those ballroom/latin styles.

I love Courtney, but Chelsie was more unique and better in my opinion. She should've totally made it!!

Oh, yeah! Both the girls are contemporary and both the guys are hip-hop.... Not that it matters that much, but I just wished, like the other seasons, the Top 4 was more diverse.

But Katee FTW!! Joshua FTRU!!

OH NO. I really wanted Twitch and Courtney out.

But anyway my favourites are still in! KATEE AND JOSHUA!!
    Their Celine Dion piece was AMAZING. That jump-catch..HOW HOW HOW ON EARTH?

O N E C U T A B O V E

Vote "The Sauvignon Serenade"

Achievements

7/31 Show Discussion - Top 6 Results

Oh gosh, that was a hard results show to watch because I knew some amazing people would be going home. This is the BEST top 6 of any season. The girls especially are so amazing. It really broke my heart that Chelsie had to leave. I love her and Courtney equally, but after the results, I think I realized I wanted Chelsie to stay just a smidge more than Courtney. I would much rather them both stay over Katee though even though she's incredible as well.

Joshua is my favorite guy by miles so I'm SO glad he's safe. I'm hoping Twitch gets 4th place no matter what next week. His attitude sucks sometimes.

Chelsie? Mark? NOOO.

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

UGGGH!

I was soooo hoping Twitch would leave, and despite an AMAZING Jazz routine last night, I thought Courtney should have gone.

BLAHHHHH UGH. Twitch's attitude really stinks.

My top three were Katee, Chelsie and Mark, so to see two of them gone REALLY sucked.

Achievements

OH I forgot to mention Lady Gaga. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT??????? I was going to fast forward through it, but it was like watching a train wreck. I just sat there and stared. That was so weird, it was almost good

gah, I didn't want Mark and Chelsie to go home I actually wanted to see Katee and Chelsie do a routine together since they've been the most consistent girls so far. I also wanted to see Katee dance with Mark so that's a shame.

Next week for the girls routine, I really hope they don't get contemporary. Even though they are both contemporary dancers...

Same with Twitch (should have gone home ) and Joshua. I hope they don't get hip-hop, even though they're both hip-hop dancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    OH I forgot to mention Lady Gaga. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT??????? I was going to fast forward through it, but it was like watching a train wreck. I just sat there and stared. That was so weird, it was almost good
    LOL. I actually enjoyed it.

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

At first, I was little skeptical on wether Lady Gaga would deliver a good performance. I think she's HOT! But idk if her music is all that good. Anyways,.....
    Cannot believe Chelsie got eliminated, but I didnt want Courtney to go. Mark....well let's just say I wasn't too disappointed to see him go.
    Rooting for Courtney, Joshua, Katee & Twitch! lmao Yeah I know, they're all in the finale.

Mark did better than twitch. So not fair
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297