Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion - Top 6

7/30 Show Discussion - Top 6

Come on!!! lol I want to know what happened!!!! PLZ!!! Thanx.
    Now if i'm lost at sea 7 days, im not alone if i'm holding you.
    And if it all ends & everybody in the world is gone, i'll be standing with you, baby
    And if it's the last breath, I take....i'll leave my kiss with you.
    If there's a wall between us, baby.....I know i'll break through.
    No matter what anyone can say, this is the only place for me & no one could ever take that away.
    Nothing can come between us.

Achievements

Did you miss it? It was a great episode I thought. They just keep getting better and better.

The two stand out dances of the night were Katee/Joshua contemporary and Courtney/Mark jazz. I also really really liked Chelsie/Twitch hip hop.

The judges raved pretty much about everyone.

Cat was hilarious tonight, as usual! I love her!

I missed it
    So glad Katee and Joshua were paired together tho! I liked them as partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Did you miss it? It was a great episode I thought. They just keep getting better and better.

The two stand out dances of the night were Katee/Joshua contemporary and Courtney/Mark jazz. I also really really liked Chelsie/Twitch hip hop.

The judges raved pretty much about everyone.

Cat was hilarious tonight, as usual! I love her!
    I definitely agree. Those 3 were my favorites of the night too.

And Cat was actually funny tonight. I liked when she tried on Twitch's glasses and grillz.

o no!!..i am scared for my courtney! she may go home!! i voted like 20 times for her last night..lol

Achievements

I have a feeling Courtney is going too It's going to be horrible. I've been a huge fan of hers since her very first dance

I was sort of doing something else while the show, so I wasn't paying attention. But I LOVED that hip-hop!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    I have a feeling Courtney is going too It's going to be horrible. I've been a huge fan of hers since her very first dance
    yea i was a big fan from her first audition

OMG.
    I just watched the dances on youtube and Katee/Joshua's contemporary was AMAZING. OMW . . I really hope Katee can win this all. She would make an amazing winner.

for the girls, at least whoever goes home would be going out on a good note It'd really be sad for whichever one of them goes home.

For the guys, Twitch has to go home. Last night, I wasn't impressed by anything he did. I thought he was upper body stiff in the majority of the mambo and the hip-hop was too wand-grabby. I can't blame that on him though. There wasn't a lot of solo stuff in that hip-hop either that Twitch would have owned. And he's the least versatile outside his style anyway.

Also, Mary, Cat and Nigel did that shoulder thing last night. If that doesn't kill it, I don't know what will It's like your parents giving you and your friends props