Thread: 7/24 Show Discussion - Top 8 Results

7/24 Show Discussion - Top 8 Results

So far Will and Comfort are in the bottom 2 for the guys and girls respectively.

OMWOMWOMWOMWOMW, I CANNOT BELIEVE MARK IS SAFE! I thought by voting for him I was just saving him from being eliminated but he's not even in the bottom 2! This is just a miracle :D:D:D:D He better work it next week.

Will better leave tonight!
    I don't want Twitch to go

I don't really care which one of them leaves tonight. The only guy left I like is Mark. Will is an amazing dancer but has no personality. Twitch has an amazing personality but he's not too versatile. And Joshua is just kinda there, he has a great personality and he's a great dancer but he just doesn't stand out. I'm surprised he's made it this far, tbh.

I will be PISS if Comfort doesn't go home tonight. I can't imagine Courtney going home. That would just be a disaster.

EDIT: OMW, Courtney's solo was amazing!

Will and Twitch I don't want either of them to leave!! I want Twitch to make it to Top 6 and Will to make it to Top 4!!

Mark should have left, even though I like him.

OH. MY. GOD.
    I am so so soooo happy right now. ///Will is finally out. Woo. I'm glad my prediction was wrong.

I sort of sad Will is gone. I was starting to like him!!! And based on talent, he should not have left.

I can't believe I missed the episode and fell alseep Which girl left???

AHHHH I'm so happy Will left, I couldn't stand him and with the judges bowing down to his feet for everything, he was extremely overrated...

Comfort got the boot.
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

I don't get why I'm sad about Will's elimination. I was begging for his elimination weeks ago. I guess it's cause I don't think he's that bad anymore and he shouldn't be blamed for something that's not his fault. It's not his fault the judges overrate him And actually, I did see some personality in his goodbye video

We all knew Comfort was going to leave this week, but I've sort of grown found of her too. I love her personality and her attitude a lot! I wanted her to leave and she deserved to leave, but she's an amazing hip-hop dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginethat1107 View Post
    So far Will and Comfort are in the bottom 2 for the guys and girls respectively.

OMWOMWOMWOMWOMW, I CANNOT BELIEVE MARK IS SAFE! I thought by voting for him I was just saving him from being eliminated but he's not even in the bottom 2! This is just a miracle :D:D:D:D He better work it next week.
    Oh imagine you just in love with Mark TBH he gonna be yo baby daddy. But I agree Mark is my pick over Twitch OBV Twitch has got talent but I don't want him to win. lol

OMG!!! I'm so happy right now I could do the chicken dance, two out of the three people I didn't want to win leaves tonight. OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Chelsie, Courtney, Mark & TWITCH FTW!!!

Not Will! I'd cry if it was Twitch! Joshua better be next! Mark is growing on me! Chelsie is so my least favorite right now! Yeah, you're legs are fabulous, but your attitude sucks!

Achievements

Will was amazing last night and did NOT deserve to get the boot. He and Joshua are the best males in my opinion. I wanted them to make final 4 Nothing against Twitch and Mark because I like them, but I think technically Will kills them and Joshua is way more versatile than them.

I knew Courtney would stay but I was still freaked out until I found out for sure. I SO want my 2 faves Chelsie and Courtney to make top 4, but I'm sure one of those spots is a lock for Katee

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    Not Will! I'd cry if it was Twitch! Joshua better be next! Mark is growing on me! Chelsie is so my least favorite right now! Yeah, you're legs are fabulous, but your attitude sucks!
    What's wrong with her attitude?

Twitch should have gone home... so he better go next week. Will wasn't exactly a favorite of mine but he's better than Twitch so he should have gone home.

Comfort going wasn't a surprise but next week I'm gonna be a little bit sad at whichever girl goes home. I like all three and I hope one of them wins.

Also, Jessica should have gotten a goodbye video cause Comfort got two!