Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion - Top 10 Results

Achievements

7/17 Show Discussion - Top 10 Results

The group Bollywood routine was pretty good

I'm nervous to see who goes home this week. I only want Comfort to go, no one else!!

This is my first season of SYTYCD but I can honestly say I want NONE of them (minus will) to go. They are all so good .

I think Comfort is the weakest but her hip-hop routine was amazing so IDK. I really don't know which guy is going to go to be quite honest.

Achievements

I think Mark or Gev might go, but I don't want them to!!

ETA: Wasn't really feeling that Mia routine at all.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHELSiE'S SAFE!!!!!!!!! KATEE AND COURTNEY ARE ALSO SAFE, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Achievements

I can breathe easier now, JOSHUA is safe too I LOVE all the guys, but if I have to choose a favorite, it'd be Joshua.

Bottom 2 girls: Comfort, Kherington
    Bottom 2 guys: Mark, Gev

WTF @ Gev being in the bottom.
    Twitch should be packing his bags tbh.

But out of Mark and Gev, I think Mark definatly deserves to go. I definatly want him to go further, but I think his characters is what makes his dances special and when he lacks it like he did last night, it shows that his dancing isn't as good as the other guys.

OMG!!!! The ones I thought were going to be in the bottom, are in the bottom!!! Well, I hope Comfort goes, Kherington needs to step her game up.
    IDK who should go, when it comes to the guys.....I think Mark should go.....Uggggh, they're all sooooooo good it's hard to pick the weakest or the one that should go!!!
    Now if i'm lost at sea 7 days, im not alone if i'm holding you.
    And if it all ends & everybody in the world is gone, i'll be standing with you, baby
    And if it's the last breath, I take....i'll leave my kiss with you.
    If there's a wall between us, baby.....I know i'll break through.
    No matter what anyone can say, this is the only place for me & no one could ever take that away.
    Nothing can come between us.

Achievements

Haven't seen Gev's solo yet, but Mark's wasn't too good so I think I want him to go.

Gev's solo was much better than Mark's, but I adore Mark so I don't want him to go home.

Comfort is basically a lock to go home. I would be really really surprised if Kherington went home instead of her.

Spoiler:  
    OMWOMWOMWOMWOMWOMWOMW! KHERINGTON DID NOT JUST GO HOME. UGH, I AM SO PISS!

The eliminations sucked ass this week.
    Kherrington started sucking for the past few weeks but her past stuff should have saved her even if I do love Comfort.
    And Gev didn't even deserve to be in the bottom 2. He is so much better than Mark.

Wow... UGH @ Kherington going home, and I'm not even a Kherington fan!

Completely unfair that Comfort comes back as a replacement after having already been eliminated... and then boots out someone else. BAD move by Nigel. They should have brought Comfort back just as a replacement, but had her going home regardless of votes.

BLAHHHH.

Oh well, at least my faves Katee & Chelsie are still on!

I really really loved both Gev and Mark so it would have been really hard to see either go. But Mark is currently my favorite guy so I'm glad he stayed. But Gev is such a great guy, I felt bad when he had to go.

Kherington was amazing. Comfort does NOT deserve to stay another week. She was already eliminated once for a reason and it still remains the same.

I am a HUGE Comfort fan and not a Kherrington fan at all but even I'm pissed at her elimination. Kherrington deserved to stay at least one more week despite a few off dances.

And I won't even get started on Gev . . . he was growing on me becoming my favorite male dancer

I'm not that mad about Kherington's elimination. She had a bad night, she had a bad attitude, she was getting weaker. However, even though Comfort was still the weakest girl, I saw improvement in her, so I won't fuss about her staying and I'll give her another chance But still, Kherington's elimination was really sad.

But Gev getting cut is a big fat NOOOO. He should've have been in the Bottom 2. I seriously wanted Mark to leave even though I like all the guys left, but Gev....NOOOOOO. Gev had a pretty good night, his solos are probably my favs out of the Top 10 and he has a brilliant personality. I'm very, very, very depressed about his elimination

Oh well, it could be worst. At least Katee wasn't cut :D

Achievements

^^ I agree with all of that, kebin!

I thought Gev was the most versatile bboy we've seen on the show in any season. He held his own in the different styles.

What will REALLY suck is if Comfort stays next week I can't even think about that Hopefully it won't happen because chances are she won't get another hip hop routine.

If Comfort somehow EXCELS in the next two dances, next week, I could possibly see Courtney going . . . . .

I see the final 4 as
    Katee, Chelsie, Joshua, and Will.

I think Comfort is locked for elimination next week. Even if she does improve, I really can't imagine her out dancing any of the other girls. She's just not that versatile enough to make the Top 6.

I was a bit disappointed in the turnout. Although I love Mark, he did deserve to be in the bottom 2. However, I thought Twitch should have been there with him and then been cut. IMO, he's the weakest of the remaining guys. As for the girls, the bottom 2 was pretty deserved. I was hoping Comfort would just go already because regardless of when she's eliminated, she'll just being in the bottom. But in a way I feel badly for her having to dance for your life every single week like it's your last. Still, Kherington should have stayed over her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast