Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion - Top 10 Results

I guess Twitch was carrying Kherington all those weeks! I'm shocked she went home! I couldn't believe it! I would've bet money Comfort would be gone! I wanted Courtney or Chelsie gone really!

Achievements

Courtney and Chelsie are my favorites!!! I love Katee, but she has NO personality so I like C&C better.

But I don't think Twitch was carrying Kherington. I think she had an off week at the wrong time. She did amazingly well for the first several weeks.

I think Kherington was one of the favourites in the first few weeks. I'm really sad about her elimination. She is an amazing all around dancer and definitely up there in talent with Chelsea and Katee (though Katee is still the greatest). Comfort is really out of her league.

All bboys basically last till top 12 or top 10. It was kind of expected, although I really loved seeing Gev's solos and he was a pretty great guy. I havent really warmed up to Mark. (Oh, though Dom made top 6). Everyone in the girls side is so damn talented, and it really saddens me that Kher left tonight. She is beautiful and a beautiful dancer. Part of what did Kherington in was there awful dance selection (common, what the hell with the two step?) Oh well, now that its down to the nitty gritty, I hope Katee keeps impressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Courtney and Chelsie are my favorites!!! I love Katee, but she has NO personality so I like C&C better.

But I don't think Twitch was carrying Kherington. I think she had an off week at the wrong time. She did amazingly well for the first several weeks.
    IA. Katee is amazing but she doesn't have a personality. Courtney and Chelsie are also my favorites.

Next week I have to vote. I didn't vote this week and I think I should have.

I think Katee has a personality but I don't think they are showing much of it . . . she seemed really bubbly and sweet in her audition.

There's two things I don't like about Katee 1) She is extremely overrated 2) she dosen't have a personailty.

I'm rooting for Chelsie & Courtney...

yes!!!!! comfort is still in! she killed that hip hop routine. thank god kherington is gone, she is so generic and that country 2 step was horrible

_______

[someone110] 9:36 pm: so i hope you all become recycled some day. because as of now, you all smell like the garbage you are.

Katee all the way! I was really glad she wasn't in the bottom 2! She is a really great dancer! Chelsie is good also, but she seemed to have a bit of an attitude when she was dancing with Gev. I don't like that! Plus it seems like she keeps dancing the same kinds of routines! I would have liked to see her go before Kherington!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12