Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kenley Collins

Very funny about the cat part! I didn't know you could get arrested for that, or I would have notified my brother who used to throw our cat at me all the time when we were little.
    wnsm25

The cat needs therapy after the trauma.

Well, actually the cat needs therapy in the first place for being in the presence of Kenley.
    Rest in peace forever Daulmonster. We'll be saying hi to you forever

forever young, I wanna be forever young.
    do you really wanna live forever, forever, forever...

wow. i knew kenley was crazy. just not this crazy.

that poor kitty. you know id love to throw kenley to a den of starving lions to see what she'll do. dumb bitch thinks she can abuse animals. gosh i HATE animal abusers.

i hope peta beats her ass down on the aftershow.

I watched some episodes and boy, she loves to argue.
    Kenley Penley

i love her! she so deserved to win!

I watched the finale today and imo her collection was the best, she deserved to win.

Amazing rip offs, disrespectful to tim, creative nonetheless, etc.

I've only just finished watching this series of PR.

In the 1st couple of episodes I really liked her,, but once she strted disregarding Tim and being so bitchy and defensive to the judges my opinion changed.

I'll give the judges credit for professionalism- they coul've taken it personally and eliminated her, but thry didn't.

Throwing an animal is vile- she should've been charged by the RSPCA or whatever it is in the US.

She was just a bitch and not even talented.. She shouldntve lasted that long in the competition..idk why judges kept her after the Tim insult scene

pff she was the best of her season, she deserved to win.

:scratchhead ???

Quote Originally Posted by jorgemariosaldana View Post
    pff she was the best of her season, she deserved to win.
    I agree with this. I think Leanne was amazing as well... but the whole petal thing... we saw it all season with her. I don't agree with Korto placing top 2 at all... and many others seem to share that view (those I've talked to about it). I liked Kenley's creations. They were fun and had great use of color.

There was a time when she had to defend why she should show at fashion week and she said it would be a show. It was. There wasn't a moment watching her collection that I was bored. Unlike the other two finalists.

I hate how people are like "she insulted Tim!"... Tim insulted her and many others as well. He acts like a jerk at times, he can handle himself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234