Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion - Top 12 Results

7/10 Show Discussion - Top 12 Results

I thought the group routine was great! It was really entertaining and the neon jackets was the perfect touch!

I predict the bottom 3 will be:
    Comfort/Thayne
    Jessica/Will
    Courtney/Gev ()

Given the dances last night, I wouldn't be surprised if Courtney/Gev bumped Twitch/Kher into the B3.

Even though Comfort has not performed well the past couple of weeks, I think I'm going to stick with my initial Top 10 prediction I made weeks ago, and say that Thayne & Jessica will be the ones leaving.

BOTTOM 3
    Thayne & Comfort
    Will & Jessica
    Twitch & Kherington

I'm sure Thayne is going home, but the girl is a toss-up between Comfort and Jessica. I wouldn't mind either of them going home.

Yeah, Thayne is a lock to go home, regardless of how hard Mia fights for him. There's 0% chance they would cut Will or Twitch.

Even though Jessica has done better than Comfort the past couple of weeks, Jessica brings nothing new to the Top 10. They already have three other contemps (Katee, Courtney, Kher), so I say they will stick with Comfort to have a female hip hopper go on tour.

I finally agree with the bottom three couples tonight and I agree with both Thyne and Comfort going home this week.

Quote Originally Posted by AJlover View Post
    I finally agree with the bottom three couples tonight and I agree with both Thyne and Comfort going home this week.
    me too! I knew Comfort would go home when I saw Twitch's solo and he made her look like she started dancing a few weeks ago.

Achievements

I agreed with the eliminations as well, although I was kind of hoping Jessica would go instead of Comfort. Hopefully Jessica goes next because I can't even imagine losing one of the other girls over her.

Katy Perry needs some dancing lessons

I disagree with Thayne's elimination. He was SO underrated, his partner was the one that always did bad - not him. I would take him over Will ANYDAY. As for Comfort, I'm not upset even tho I will miss her, but Jessica just needs to GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    I agreed with the eliminations as well, although I was kind of hoping Jessica would go instead of Comfort. Hopefully Jessica goes next because I can't even imagine losing one of the other girls over her.

Katy Perry needs some dancing lessons
    IA with this post. I was hoping Jess would go home instead of Comfort. Even though Comfort isn't nearly as good as the other girls, I would have liked to see some diversity. And Jess is a lock for going home next week. After Jess and whatever guy goes home, that's when the real competition start especially for the girls.

Nigel surprised me with his comment in getting rid of two girls instead of Thayne cause that's what I felt even if it was impossible.

but definitely not surprising that he left after being in the bottom for so long.

I definitely liked Thayne in three of his last four performances.