Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros Series

Are the ice climbers back? I miss them...

Quote Originally Posted by charmedp321 View Post
    Are the ice climbers back? I miss them...
    Sadly no they couldn't use them because 3DS couldn't handle it or something like that

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Really bummed I didn't get this game earlier. Lol. With Wii NX being released next year, I am compelled to get it.

I got used to the game. It's really fun and challenging and addictive! I always use Kirby.

Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    Really bummed I didn't get this game earlier. Lol. With Wii NX being released next year, I am compelled to get it.

I got used to the game. It's really fun and challenging and addictive! I always use Kirby.
    Yes! It's awesome, I'm glad you like it! Kirby can be deadly if used right!

Kirby is my main. He's just such a good all-rounder. <3 Will just wait and see if Bayonetta fits my playstyle though.

くそくらえ。死ねえ 。くたばれ。
    謹んで申し上げます、くたばれ、ボケ。

I somehow find it hard to maneuver my character to go back to the arena whenever it falls. Or does it depend on which character I use? I don't have troubles with Kirby and Villager, but the others...

I somehow find it hard to maneuver my character to go back to the arena whenever it falls. Or does it depend on which character I use? I don't have troubles with Kirby and Villager, but the others...

Up B is their best chance of getting back up if they fall, each character has a special up B some are better then others (ala Jigglypuff, Kirby, Villager)

Achievements

You're referring to Recovery stats. Kirby and Villager both have very good recoveries. Villager's is the best in-game.
    As Riddle ME This said, UpSpecial usually boosts a character up, some characters their sideSpecial also helps.

Try watching this video, it shows all the people from worst to best recovery:

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Wow! Thanks, guys! I thought someone had better recovery stats than Villager. Which character do you guys use often?

i like that video but i've never really agreed with it since the concept of recovery in itself is a hell of a lot more complex than that, there's a lot of factors that come into play when talking about recovery

has somebody had the time to try out cloud? im broke so i have not tried him

i've heard hes pretty good, his standard recovery SUCKS tho, but the limit break version is really good

Is he downloadable already? I thought he's available on February 2016.

EDIT: Never mind. I read it wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    has somebody had the time to try out cloud? im broke so i have not tried him

i've heard hes pretty good, his standard recovery SUCKS tho, but the limit break version is really good
    I downloaded Cloud and holy **** he is great attack-wise. His recovery kinda sucks.

THIS IS IT! CORRIN AND BAYONETTA ARE FINALLY AVAILABLE!!!

Has anyone downloaded them?! Are they great?

Achievements

**** CORRIN.

TOTAL GARBAGE.

WHY IS HE IN THIS GAME??

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumina View Post
    **** CORRIN.

TOTAL GARBAGE.

WHY IS HE IN THIS GAME??
    Have you played as him yet? or still just upset he was even included

I'm downloading them at the moment! I'll tell you what I think about them. ^_^

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast