Page 4 of 723 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady GaGa

I didn't know, she was 20 yrs old!.
    For some reason I was think she was older than that.

TBH, you thought she was older because she looks like a dinosaur.

Quote Originally Posted by 8MissFierce8 View Post
    UGliest "human" i've ever seen in my life
    she's so weird...
    This made me LOL.

Banned
    I am officially obsessed with her.

I bought her cd a few days ago on itunes and I love it sfm.

I LOVE FRAN DRESCHER!
      Spoiler:  

I thought she can't sing...but after listening to this:
    http://perezhilton.com/2009-01-07-gaga-unplugged

I just realize that she can sing, but its kinda obvious its recorded, I mean her head was far away from the mic yet it still sounds clear and the same when shes near the mic.

But wtv, she can sing.

I realized the other day that she uses the same Techno voice box effect thing T. Pain uses.

Quote Originally Posted by fiqary View Post
    I thought she can't sing...but after listening to this:
    http://perezhilton.com/2009-01-07-gaga-unplugged

I just realize that she can sing, but its kinda obvious its recorded, I mean her head was far away from the mic yet it still sounds clear and the same when shes near the mic.

But wtv, she can sing.
    TBH, this is AMAZING. I'm not sure if I like the original or this acoustic version better - I'm totally serious! I can't stop listening to it.

I just love this girl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariex0x0 View Post
    I just love this girl
    IKR? And her music is UGH-mazing.

I think I like her name more than I like her music.

Lady GaGa is just so fun to say.

Her songs remix really well, by the way. Every Saturday night a local radio station here does a few hours of club/techno and this last weekend they remixed of a couple of her songs.

I like eh eh, PokerFace, Just Dance, PAPARAZZI <333, LoveGame, Beautiful Dirty Rich, I Like it Rough, Christmas Tree, The Rest Suck.

Edit- I also like The Fame

Achievements

Starstruck? 0.0

I was hoping that would be her next single.
    After being out for like 6 months Just Dance finally reached #1.
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by phily693 View Post
    Just Dance is being released in the UK in late December or early January.

It is extremely catchy. I love it, and I only heard it on the radio this morning. Let's hope this has the Katy Perry effect. :D
    She got to No.1 in the UK!!! She totally had the Katy Perry effect. And just like Katy Perry, people over here know who she is and recognise her and her songs, and I think she is a rising household name too...

After reading this I was so pleased for her:

In the U.K. "Just Dance" debuted at number 3 selling 40,537 copies from download sales alone on January 4, 2009. It rose to number one on January 11, 2009. In Ireland, the song debuted at number 11 in the week ending January 2, 2009. The following week it rose to number 2 on the main chart, and number one on the downloads chart. Despite reaching number one in the United States, Canada and many other countries Lady GaGa was most proud of achieving number one sucess in the UK, even so that she cried when it was announced. She claims it has been a life long dream to have a big hit in the country and stated that her British fans are "so sexy and the people are so innovative and free in how they think about pop culture and music".
    Source: Wikipedia - There were citations with that last bit, but I took them out when I copy and pasted them.

From MSN Entertainment News:

She's been labelled the New Madonna - and Lady GaGa is now celebrating being Britain's new Number One.
    The 22-year-old New Yorker hit the top of the charts with her debut single, Just Dance, which outsold the number two record by more than three-quarters.
    She knocked X Factor winner Alexandra Burke off the top spot, where she spent three weeks with her version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah - the fastest-selling single ever by a female artist.
    That is quite the acheivement, tbh. I'm not angry that Alexandra is off the top spot because Lady GaGa is just so amazing.

I'm not sure if I've said this yet but whatever... She's the supporting act for the upcoming PCD concerts of the UK and Europe. And after listening to her album I am more excited to see her than PCD. Only if PCD sing most of their new songs from their album, because they have some sucky songs on their, tbh.

So go Lady GaGa!!!

And sorry about the really long post.
    "Watch out everybody, Alexandra has arrived!"

Im not sure about the album,ive only listened once so its hopefully a grower..im gonna listen again tonight!

OhMahDaes 600 posts!

OMFG, this is driving me nuts! I need someone's help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd4x-...e=channel_page

In this video, the slow song at the very beginning, does anyone know what it is?

The words are like: rockstar girlfriend she lost the fight, it's alright baby. Hold me again, fold me again, IDK.

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

Achievements

She's headlining her own club tour starting March 12th. (:

^ Cool!, She's suppose to be touring with the PCD too.

I need an answer lol, it's driving me nuts!

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

Page 4 of 723 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast