Thread: Brittany and Joe

Achievements

Brittany and Joe

Brittany
    The Innocent One
    Hometown: Elgin, Illinois
    Currently a senior at the University of Illinois, 21-year-old Brittany is majoring in marketing with aspirations in the media, marketing and advertising industry. Brittany enjoys traveling, volleyball, watching movies, the beach and performing make-overs on her friends. Of her experience on ?Beauty and the Geek? Brittany says, It was one of the most exciting times in my life.

Joe
    Speed Chess Champion
    Hometown: Joliet, Illinois
    At 23 years old, Joe is a graduate of the University of Chicago with a degree in philosophy and is currently working on his Ph.D in mechanical engineering at Northwestern University. Joe has a love for chess, preferring to play speed chess rather than the slow tournament option. A rocker at heart, Joe is the drummer in the rock band ?Gnome Attic,? though his reason for being in the band is not to meet girls, but rather to serve as a creative outlet. Joe?s experience on ?Beauty and the Geek? was ?very educational? and he learned a lot from the girls.

source: http://thewb.warnerbros.com/batg/

Achievements

This duo is my pre-show favorite (with Sarah and Wes as a close second).

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

I'm so glad Brittany went toe to toe with Cher and beat that bitch.

Achievements

Brittany was SO cute tonight! I LOVED how she played that poker game! I especially loved that she beat Cher!

At first Cher's strategy of bullying the others was smart, but she was so careless.

I loved how Brittany had a total look of concern on her face as she contemplated whether to call or not. The whole time she had the nuts!

I'm worried about this team though based on next week's previews. Joe seems a little too eager...

I love this girl so much I would marry her. She rocked the challenge last night and I really hope they can pull out a win. They were my favs from the beginning and it is always great when your fav from the start wins.

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

Please Beat Cher & Josh!

Brittany is so nice and sweet, she's so innocent.