Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Keeping Up With The Kardashian's

Quote Originally Posted by CoCo Chanel View Post
    LMAO!! Lesbian Gym teacher
    LOL so true!

I can't wait till the spin off.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Season 4 is filming!!!

It airs after Khloe and Kourtney's show.

Achievements

Yes, I'm so excited about this, I shouldn't be, but I think I live through these people.
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

i just love kourtney sf much...she has always been my favorite kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    OMG,

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u8k08ex2A4I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u8k08ex2A4I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I'll miss Kim in the spin-off.

lol someone commented on the video

Lesbian gym teacher.
    Omg uncensored TV is the BEST! It's so weird yet amazing hearing them curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariex0x0 View Post
    Omg uncensored TV is the BEST! It's so weird yet amazing hearing them curse.
    ikr!?!?!? love it

I cant wait to see Khloe wedding episode. It looks so great. I love Khloe she is my fav girl of the show

that comes on Sunday, right?

Yup at 8 eastern and it is 2 hours :D

The wedding special was great!

Bruce is such a cold-hearted old man sometimes.

the preview for next season looks intense.

Khloe and Scott get in a screaming match where she slaps him, and then Rob and Scott get into an all out brawl where Rob comes out with a bloody face.

I'm excited for this season! I love Khloe but I thought she was dead wrong for not considering Bruce as the one who should walk her down the aisle. What was she thinking? Anyway, it was a beautiful wedding even if the couple is a little bit off. Lamar's kids didn't attend the wedding, did they? I'm so glad those kids have a dedicated mom because Khloe is just not ready for that. And how inconsiderate of Lamar to get married so quick and not taking his kids into account!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

The wedding was so grerat. I could see where Khloe was coming from when she didnt want Bruce to walk her down the aisle. She didnt want to think that he was taking her dads place. But I knew she would do the right thing.

Also the new season looks great. I fricken hate Scott. I am so happy Khloe slaps him and Rob beats him up.

I hate how everyone portrays Bruce as the stiff-necked old-fashioned conservate father, it's utter bullsh***.

He's a great guy, and he took in those girls and all their s***, and he loves them and calls them his own, and in return they disrespect him and disregard him.

I feel sorry for him, that he's stuck with them. He deserves respect. I hate how they exclude him from things and when he finally figures it out they say they didn't want to hurt him by telling him. It hurts to find out later from another source than the actual person themselves...

I hate how Khloe got all mad, of course he would! It's completely understandable, he's just looking out for her and trying to save her from making a dumb decision, which those girls are CLEARLY good at doing

Sorry for the rant, but since the show premiered this has been buggin me.

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

hard to believe no one commented on the AMAZING season premiere

the way they treat Scott is disgusting....whatever he did can't be that bad.

Khloe is a rude bitch.....but i still love her

Scott cheated on Kourtney repeatedly and now he got her pregnant. I think he's a dirtball.

it takes two people to get someone pregnant

she agreed and skipped out on birth control

@ Khloe's anger management thing....she went once and had a revelation.

also, Kendall is hot Kylie's gonna be hot when she's older too.

Kendall's 14!

only 2 years younger than me.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast