Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping Up With The Kardashian's

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love
    So yesterday an episode focused around Kendall came on and it was amazing. She's such a diva, ILH . "No pair of shoes is worth picking up poop over."

Aww man i miss that episode!

TBH what they did for that family in New Orleans was really nice, TBH I also loved the argument, Kim was so fierce when she threw Kris' phone on the floor and it nearly broke

~* *~

LOL IKR? That was the best episode ever, even though it had a corny title "Kardashian Civil War".

And the Junk in the Trunk recap special was amazing.

My favorite line ever from that show will always be..."I'm not preggers!"

Khloe is a fiercee tranny!

Watching this show makes me feel smart. Kim is an idiot.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

Achievements

I like how bruce seems to just be there for the ride.
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

hahaha bruce...half the time it seems like he's just waiting for the opportune moment to bolt and run.

Khloe's in jail!

All the sites that have it posted said not to redistribute or rewrite it so I don't wanna get RTVG in trouble. But it said that she violated her probation terms from her 2007 drunk driving arrest so she's gonna spend up to 30 days in jail.

^ No that's true! Soo sad!
    I'm a poser for Coco Rocha

[SIGPIC]http://www.rtvgames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=17370&dateline=121464 0709
    Your Current Signature Picture[/SIGPIC]

Achievements

E! has ordered ten episodes for a third season which is scheduled to air on March 8 2009
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ugh, only ten?

Achievements

I know I was bummed to, but I was thinking it may not come back at all, so this is better than nothing.
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So did anyone see the new episode? I only saw a couple mins of it. It was mainly about Khloe going to jail. But she didn't even serve all her time, because the jail was packed.

lol so fake...

The first episode was kinda boring, but it leads into the drama between Kris/Kim and Khloe/Kourtney in the later episodes.

LOL, their favorite word is "rude". They say it so often. "OMG, u guyz r so rued."

I really don't like the new cameras they're using for the show. Lol. It looks like a documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreality View Post
    I really don't like the new cameras they're using for the show. Lol. It looks like a documentary.
    I noticed that too. I don't mind it too much though, but it just looks so different.

I thought it was weird how Khloe was spending so much time primping before going to jail. Don't they make you take all of your makeup off and dress you in prison clothes anyway so it's like....what's the point?
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

I like the new cameras. They used them for Girls Next Door and Candy Girls. E! must've bought new cameras.

@Glitter - IKR

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold View Post
    I noticed that too. I don't mind it too much though, but it just looks so different.

I thought it was weird how Khloe was spending so much time primping before going to jail. Don't they make you take all of your makeup off and dress you in prison clothes anyway so it's like....what's the point?

I think it was because the paparazzi would be there and she has to look good. but eww at what she was wearing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast