Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Adore Delano

Achievements

Adore Delano

I hope so. I get annoyed watching or hearing him. He may like 2NE1 but that doesnt help me like him.

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    Bow down to Empress Hyuna

Happy she's finally getting her chance! She better make the most of it!

Excited for her! IDK how she'll do tbh, it could go either way. But she's very hyped, so hopefully she brings it.

Ru knows that Adore has a pretty large fan base so i dont believe she will be one of the first out. Shangela'd mayb?

Definition of BAE!

FOLLOW ME INSTAGRAM: comin0_

I just stalked her Instagram and I'm extremely impressed. Her performing has improved a lot too. This season has crazyyyyy competition, but I don't see her leaving early.

Achievements

Guys, Adore has improved A LOT. She finally started padding (just look at her facebook profile pictures and videos) and her performances and aesthetic are pretty amazing. #TEAMADORE

can you say... magnetic? NikkySan's Avatar
    She seems fierce. I'm happy she finally made it onto the show.

She's the only one I don't like, maybe she got better but from what I've seen her lip-syncs are pretty weak and she gives off a vibe that she'll be too determined and end up being a bitch. I'm still giving her a chance to prove me wrong but my expectations are low :/

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by heyy View Post
    She's the only one I don't like, maybe she got better but from what I've seen her lip-syncs are pretty weak and she gives off a vibe that she'll be too determined and end up being a bitch. I'm still giving her a chance to prove me wrong but my expectations are low :/
    weak lip syncs? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZWp3yg57Uk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdmzGOb9vw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpDhai_88hw

I can't picture Adore winning unfortunely, but i'm rooting for her and i'll enjoy her time on the show definetly

IX: Farrah; Shea; Kimora & Valentina

Don't know about her yet. I tried watching her YouTube videos but her voice annoys the living crap out of me so I can't ever finish them. Wondering how she'll do in the challenges...

Don't get the hate for her, Danny's yt videos are super charming and he's really cute. He'll make good TV, I just hope he isn't edited as the bitch. I definitely see him making it half way at least even though he's not as polished as some of the others.

SASHA
    SHEA ALEXIS PEPPERMINT CHARLIENINAFARRAH

Okay, I definitely really like her now. There's an off chance she COULD become annoying but her MTQ was honestly super funny and she has a really quick wit about her that I wasn't entirely expecting. She's not as experienced but there's so much potential to really make a name for herself.
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

She's either gonna be an unfortunate early out because of lack of polish, or she's gonna go real far based on raw potential alone. I like her look, but I've seen her videos before and I feel like she might come off a little bit obnoxious. Her Meet The Queens video was good, she was funny and cute, but at the same time I felt like she was trying hard to be like someone else (Alaska; and when she mentioned Alaska, it kinda cemented that for me).

I'm fairly excited for her, though. I really want to see what she can do.
    超高校級の 尻穴.

I don't get the hate for her either. Just based on his Youtube videos alone, Danny knows how to entertain an audience, and that is what Adore is going to do this season. No, I don't see her winning, but I see her going far. It'll be interesting to see her and Courtney battle it out in a singing challenge.

I also don't think she will be the bitch of the season either.

Every time someone calls Adore annoying, I just remember the video where she says that's exactly what she's going for. Her drag persona is supposed to be annoying, that's the kind of humor she's going for.

Violet ~ Sasha ~ MAX ~ Katya ~ Trixie ~ Ginger ~ Pearl ~ Fame ~

Achievements

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast