Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Adore Delano

I was genuinely afraid we'd be dealing with PhiPhi OHara Pt2 with Adore but the first episode really made me root for her.
    She is def Shangela 2.0 but I'm all happy for her to at least be on the TOP5. Her personality will take her a long away, just like SHANGELA.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Bunifah View Post
    I was genuinely afraid we'd be dealing with PhiPhi OHara Pt2 with Adore but the first episode really made me root for her.
    She is def Shangela 2.0 but I'm all happy for her to at least be on the TOP5. Her personality will take her a long away, just like SHANGELA.

Yayy! <3 So glad more and more people are starting to like Adore.

If she begins to have more confidence in her drag she could become top 5 material yes. But right now shes serving up shy lashaun beyond without the sewing skills realness.

This show has been on for six years and does one season a year. It's not that difficult--if you are even thinking of auditioning, you should start learning to sew ASAP. You don't have to be a master seamstress but like, come on. Gluing a dress to completion on a mannequin and not having any way to get it off? The excuse threshold for this sort of thing shrinks with each passing season.

Anyway, still not a fan and I'm doubtful I will be--I just don't buy what she's selling.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Biantelle View Post
    If she begins to have more confidence in her drag she could become top 5 material yes. But right now shes serving up shy lashaun beyond without the sewing skills realness.
    How can you compare Lashawn Beyond to Adore? Lashawn has no personality..

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama View Post
    This show has been on for six years and does one season a year. It's not that difficult--if you are even thinking of auditioning, you should start learning to sew ASAP. You don't have to be a master seamstress but like, come on. Gluing a dress to completion on a mannequin and not having any way to get it off? The excuse threshold for this sort of thing shrinks with each passing season.

Anyway, still not a fan and I'm doubtful I will be--I just don't buy what she's selling.
    Amen bitch.

Adore should have learn how to sew instead of making those narcisistic videos on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy10 View Post
    How can you compare Lashawn Beyond to Adore? Lashawn has no personality..
    Scared, unsure of herself and her work, intimidated by other girls, no self confidence, ambivalent... But somewhat fierce.

Achievements

You obviously don't know Adore. You should go watch her 'narcististic' videos. Lol you're contradicting yourself by saying she's up her self... But then she has no self-confidence...

I'm not contradicting myself because I think Adore acts very differently in her videos where shes all cocky and talks about herself nonstop and then on the show shes a shy girl. I think its because once on the show, she was intimidated bu the other queens. Thats just my opinion, I dont mean to be bitchy. I dont want to fight with you lol I respect your love of Adore.

I actually think she seemed intimidated too. We cannot compare her youtube videos (where she is total control of the situationen and in a "safe" environment) to the show (where she is in a competition against many seasoned drag queens). I understand why she and the others would be different on the show. Plus it was episode one.
    Last edited by Mogsan; 02-22-2014 at 09:15 PM.

Achievements

I'm not contradicting myself because I think Adore acts very differently in her videos where shes all cocky and talks about herself nonstop and then on the show shes a shy girl. I think its because once on the show, she was intimidated bu the other queens. Thats just my opinion, I dont mean to be bitchy. I dont want to fight with you lol I respect your love of Adore.
    Thanks. I didn't want this to turn into a Merry argument. But i do see where you're coming from, guess we'll just have to wait and see what else unfolds this season. Btw, love your avatar. Alex from season 4 of Ausntm??

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy10 View Post
    Thanks. I didn't want this to turn into a Merry argument. But i do see where you're coming from, guess we'll just have to wait and see what else unfolds this season. Btw, love your avatar. Alex from season 4 of Ausntm??
    Lol thanks, its Alex, I love an orgasmic face.

Achievements

Lol thanks, its Alex, I love an orgasmic face.
    Hahaha werrk. She was my favorite from that season.

Stanning this gawdesk!

she reminded me so much of Manila here

SASHA
    SHEA ALEXIS PEPPERMINT CHARLIENINAFARRAH

Adoring Adore

rpdr 9 shea . nina . charlie . sasha . farrah

STILL THIRSTY FOR YO WEAVE

after seeing another 7 queens in motion, she's my least fav now. she's weak bitch , her personality is annoying, her drag style is a mess. gurl bye!

follow me
    IG: hieurius

I like her videos, but sometimes it feels like shes desperate to become a celebrity no mather what. Like calm your tits down boo and enjoy the ride on Rupauls drag race youll be famous if u start becoming entertaining and funny. And stop crying for gods shake.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast