Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Laganja Estranja

Quote Originally Posted by Ejy View Post

#Ifeelveryattacked
    lmfao. i don't think there was anything really wrong with the editing. laganja's look was very polished with great dance moves but everything else sucked. she wasn't funny and she tried to change the way she talked hoping everyone would find it funny but she was too forced. i wasn't surprised to find out alyssa edwards was her drag mother cause i didn't find alyssa funny either.

RPDRAS: Alyssa, Detox, Tatianna

AusNTM: Jessie, Jordan, Sabine, Vitoria

Quote Originally Posted by BitchCassidy View Post
    lmfao. i don't think there was anything really wrong with the editing. laganja's look was very polished with great dance moves but everything else sucked. she wasn't funny and she tried to change the way she talked hoping everyone would find it funny but she was too forced. i wasn't surprised to find out alyssa edwards was her drag mother cause i didn't find alyssa funny either.
    Well, I thought she's pulling this poor and innocent victim with a little dash of jinkx.
    ~* CLUB 96 *~

RuPaul's Drag Race XI - Plastique Tiara, Scarlet Envy, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo,

Even with her editing as the annoying queen, I never really saw her as untalented. She kind of became the queen that I loved to hate, and the drama surrounding her became one of the best aspects of season 6 (also it felt decidedly more candid than in other untucked seasons, which made it all the more entertaining). I think a difference between her and some other annoying queens is that she's actually an incredibly talented performer, and unlike those other queens I would love to see her back on all-stars because of both her hilarious personality and also that she may come back a bit more matured and be able to realize her potential a bit more as a contestant. Also I don't really doubt her as a good person (unlike Phi Phi for example) I just feel like more than anything she needs to grow up and come into her own a bit. She was what, like 23 when the show aired?

Also, I love Alaska's impersonations of her. She and Alyssa are the only queens from the show that I really think would make for a good snatch game impersonation (maybe some others as well but the impersonator would have to have a lot of talent to pull it off, lest they end up like Max did with Sharon).

Oh yeah i definitely don't doubt her talents. But she's not well rounded. She's an amazing dancer and lip syncer, as you can see that she turned it out every time she was up for elimination. And her look was very polished for someone her age. But her personality was very messy and i was never entertained by her (besides her lipsyncs). Even in the iconic untucked episode, courtney was the person who made me laugh, not laganja.

RPDRAS: Alyssa, Detox, Tatianna

AusNTM: Jessie, Jordan, Sabine, Vitoria

Achievements

Jet saw her last night. She was pretty amazing. Wow.

#RPDR9 Yvie Oddly | Brooke Lynn Hytes | Plastique Tiara | Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

#iServeFace

Quote Originally Posted by Ejy View Post

#Ifeelveryattacked
    I hope that she's ockurr mawma, yes gawd.
    ~* CLUB 96 *~

RuPaul's Drag Race XI - Plastique Tiara, Scarlet Envy, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo,

Wow , this performance is amazing.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829