Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

I can't stand Kendra. She needs to get over Kari Ann. It's really sad that Kari Ann is coming across looking better in this situation.

kari ann is the moat annoying whore/brat ever. i wanna flog her with a baseball bat. but i think she might like that.

I loved Phil's Dad, he seems like such a good man; he was so sad that he couldn't help his son with his grief. I totally cried when Phil was reading his letter to his Mom. I am super close with my mom and I can't even begin to imagine how hard that was for him.

Quote Originally Posted by bliss View Post
    kari ann is the moat annoying whore/brat ever. i wanna flog her with a baseball bat. but i think she might like that.
    ITA!! That bitch needs to DIAF!

What is up with the female doctor? She said "She grabbed Carrie Ann's hair and yanked it really hard." That didn't happen. Tried to make it seem like that bitch was attacked! She threw a vase at her. Ugh! I mean, the woman all ready lost her job. Don't make it seem like she was the villain as well.
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

Achievements

I'll miss her, Cari Ann's still a b***h even though she didn't deserve it. Glad Shelly's back though.

I don't think it made sense for him to bring Shelly in. She's not very nice/likeable and I don't think the patients are going to respond very well to her. She's very off-putting imo.

I hope the preview isn't lying and Kari Ann really is kicked out, she has done nothing productive since she's been there. Even though there are only like 2 episodes left she needs to GTFO already. I can't believe I'm going to have to see her bitch ass again on the next celebrity rehab.

I hated how they tried to make the doctor lady seem like the bad guy. That rat looking bitch threw a vase at her!! My reaction would've been to mollywhop her ass too.

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

She didn't throw a vase *at* her so stop being dramatic, people. She threw it on the ground and as a professional, she should know know not to physically touch the patients. These people are mentally sick, she should have known better. Sucks for her, her fault though.

Anyways, I'm so over how self-righteous Duncan/Jenni/Kendra/Nicole are. Jenni has every right to be mad about what James said. However, it has NOTHING to do with the others and they have no reason to bash him, especially since it was already addressed. I agree with Phil, I'm over the mob mentality. They have no reason to act like they're above the others when they're in fricking rehab for sex addiction.

I don't even think Cari Ann wanted to hit Selma. But if it did, it would be okay with her. I understand her.

I did notice though after Selma pulled her hair and they walked into the room, you could see Cari Ann scared or, I don't even know the word for it. Just before she jumps on her bed and refused to go to group.

But what Selma did was unacceptable and I'm glad she's gone.

I'm almost positive she wanted to hit Selma. She could've thrown the vase anywhere, if she just wanted to throw it. Why throw it in her direction?!

Selma shouldn't have grabbed her, that's her fault. She let rat face push her too far. It just sucks she got fired cause of Cari Ann being a bitch.

kari ann is such a hideous bitch. really... she is rotten to the core. i wouldnt be surprised if she was a crystal meth addict. her personalty screams meth whore.

Achievements

Celebrity Rehab 3 starts Thursday and has some dramalicious people on the cast

Kari Ann Peniche
    (ex Miss United States Teen, Sex Rehab)

Dennis Rodman
    (retired NBA player)

Joey Kovar
    (Real World Hollywood)

Lisa D'Amato
    (America's Next Top Model)

Heidi Fleiss
    (ex "Hollywood Madam")

Mackenzie Phillips
    (One Day at a Time)

Mindy McCready
    (country music singer)

Mike Starr
    (Alice in Chains bassist)

Tom Sizemore
    (actor and producer)

Achievements

tbh I'm super excited for this .

Achievements

Kari Ann alone will make the show insane, but add in Joey, Lisa, and Dennis and I think we've got a recipe for disaster.

I hope everyone can beat their demons and start healing, but I hope they still bring on the drama at the same time.

I didn't know Lisa was an addict. Aw. I'll definitely watch for her.

Kari Ann, again? I missed the Sex Addict finale, darn!

Lisa, Dennis and Heidi I've never watched before but definitely will for these peeps.

UGH @ Kari Ann! I hope this doesn't turn into the Kari Ann show again.

I am excited for this otherwise though, I think the cast looks great. Heidi and Tom look just awful! I hope they're able to finally clean up.

Achievements

I love that they showed DJ AM, that was so powerful . I love McKenzie Phillips, I'm so proud of her.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast