Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ben DiChiara

new pictures...

The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

tbh,I think he looks like a monkey.

Nope, especially if he's 5'10.

Whats his myspace?

Gettin up in this gig i love kahlen's Avatar
    First 2 shots are great! Thanks for posting

Gettin up in this gig i love kahlen's Avatar

ETA: his NYMM Polaroids

I thought him and Perry were both hot.

As a model, I think Perry's a little better..

Banned
    His body is sick.

TBT, I'm kinda shocked Perry, Casey and him all managed to get showcards. IDK, I think Casey and Perry are runway ready but Ben? I'm a lil surprised, gotta say. Maybe because it's their first season and the fact that it's a lot easier for a guy to get a showcard than a girl.

Whatever. Good luck to Perry and Ben. I think they'll book some of the sportswear shows like Y-3, Marc by Marc or Custo. Casey'll probably get something huge like Michael Kors or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992 View Post
    I think he'd suit longer hair.
    I'm sorry, that had been pissing me off for the longest time*~

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992 View Post
    I tinhk he's suit longer hair.
    lol @ this

Banned

I think he's improving. I love the first one.

Wow, hes so reminding me of Tanya D a lot.
    skinny legends only

He's moving back to Nashville. (obv. because of April) So he'll only be available for direct bookings and he'll stay in NY while he's doing the shoots and stuff. Wow I knew his wife would dictate his success.

He wrote this Feb. 3rd on his myspace.

Update

As of Febru​ary,​ New York Model​s and mysel​f have decid​ed to part ways.​ We ended​ on a good note,​ but it was no longe​r a healt​hy relat​ionsh​ip and I think​ we all saw it comin​g.​ To them I think​ I was nothi​ng more than a reali​ty star and I was not taken​ very serio​usly.​ I signe​d with New York Model​s becau​se I trust​ed them throu​gh our conne​ction​ on the show,​ but I think​ in the end being​ on the show only hurt the relat​ionsh​ip.​

Let’s​ be reali​stic,​ as Tyra has shown​ seaso​n after​ seaso​n it is very hard to go from reali​ty stars​ to profe​ssion​al model​s.​ I am in the proce​ss of talki​ng with other​ inter​ested​ agenc​ies but I feel it would​ be wiser​ to just wait and let the show run it’s cours​e.​ To many peopl​e I am still​ the jail guard​ from Tenne​ssee and the other​ half of Bronn​ie.​

April​ and I are very happy​ to be back in Nashv​ille.​ I canno​t tell you what a relie​f it was to drive​ throu​gh the Holla​nd Tunne​l and out of New York City.​ With the hard econo​mic times​,​ we like many other​ peopl​e,​ reali​zed dream​s can be put to the side,​ we just need to survi​ve.​ We did not have the time and money​ to wait it out.

I’ve made a lot of conta​cts and I am keepi​ng all of my optio​ns open.​ Male model​s can still​ have succe​ssful​ caree​rs as they get older​ and I plan on stayi​ng in touch​ with every​one.​

Thank​s to every​one for the suppo​rt.​ I will keep every​one updat​ed.​ Also,​ thank​s to every​one for the birth​day wishe​s
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=468409548

Well, I didn't expect to see this tbh. He sounded pretty content on the MMAS 2 special. Also the fact that he mentioned Tyra is unexpected also.

Good luck to his life and career.
    skinny legends only

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast