Achievements

Rachel & TK (dating)

Rachel & TK
    Dating for almost one year

Rachel: Huntington Beach, CA
    23, Florist/Store Owner

TK: Huntington Beach, CA
    22, Substitute Teacher

Rachel & TK have only been dating for close to a year. Both of their moms were friends while they were growing up in Huntington Beach, California, yet they had never really spent anytime together until only recently. This fun-loving couple is always laughing and is eager to see if their relationship can stand up to the rigors of the Race.

Rachel owns her own high-style flower shop. She describes herself as bright and ambitious and claims that the biggest difference between she and TK are the lives they've led. He was a collegiate athlete at UC Santa Barbara while she stayed home and bought a business and started working straight out of high school.

TK currently makes his living as a substitute teacher. He describes himself as dedicated, witty and intelligent. TK swam in college and was voted team captain of the swim team. He also held the all-time record in the 200-meter backstroke at UCSB (University of California, Santa Barbara).

This free-spirited Team is looking to share the adventure of a lifetime together and maybe win $ 1 million prize in the process.

source: www.cbs.com

they have got to be the cutest couple i've ever seen :o

woodhead
    The only thing anyone has said is that they are cute? This couple are great players in the race. I wish them well for this race and beyond!

actually they are one of the top 3 in the race
    [RnRModel1] 12:24 pm: Well I gotta go! Bye! Remember to wash your banjas in antibacterial soap twice daily!
    [LedZepForever] 10:45 am: IDGAF if you know who walked for Prada, do you want a brownie for it?

Yahoo ruined the winner for me on this one. Wanted Ron and Christina like many others I bet. I didnt even notice them on the race. They were such a whatever team. Team who?

I wanted Christina and Donald to win, because they actually went through self discovery on the race.... but the outcome could have been worse.

Imgine in Nathan and Jennifer won? I think I might've died.
    Rest in peace forever Daulmonster. We'll be saying hi to you forever

forever young, I wanna be forever young.
    do you really wanna live forever, forever, forever...

TK and Rachel were also a blah couple for me.

But I would love to have TK as a substitute teacher XD. It'd be a nice change from the grumpy fat ladies who come to my school...jk.

I thought they were somewhat underserving winners
    Rest in peace forever Daulmonster. We'll be saying hi to you forever

forever young, I wanna be forever young.
    do you really wanna live forever, forever, forever...

Again cliche' winners and their road block was to easy