Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jon & Kate Plus 8 (TLC)

Jon & Kate Plus 8 (TLC)

I have watched a few episodes of this on TLC and it's so adorable! I heard of it from another show where the mom got a tummy tuck after having sextuplets and I think this is a spin off show. They had gotten fertility treatments because they had problems getting pregnant and she ended up having twin daughters. They tried for "one more" then ended up having six more for a total of 8 kids. The kids are soooo adorable but I think I'd go crazy with that many!

Mondays at 9pm EST on TLC
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

I watched this show once and love 'The Professor.'

This is pretty much my favorite show ever! I have literally never missed an episoide of it.

I am reviving this thread since I totally forgot about it. I am obsessed with the show and have now seen every episode.

Favorite moments:

*Aaden as any animal
    *Aaden - "I can't have my cupcake? OOOOOO"
    *When Aaden was sick and Alexis was petting him and Hannah tried to come up Alexis goes "Aaden's my buddy. Him will throw up on your hands" and then he pushes her away
    *Their discussion on who is Asian and who is white
    *When Hannah folds clothes and says "I'll take care of the kids mommy"

I love this show so much. The kids are so cute, and the parents are so entertaining.

I'm not sure if it's right to have favorites over children, but my favorites are Alexis, Aaden and Cara. Mady will probably grow up to be a fabulous diva.

Favorite moments:
    * Mady being a diva.
    * All of the kids being all "I'm more Asian! You're not Asian!" and then Alexis chiming in, "We're all Asian!"
    * Alexis' "aldigator"
    * Kate's dog gowls
    * Aaden and Alexis in general
    * When they were watching Planet Earth, and Alexis "ate" Aaden and everybody was all "ahhhh!"
    * Jon putting his hat on directly after the hair transplant

There's more, but I can't think of any others.

Achievements

This is seriously one of my favorite shows ever. It is so heartwarming and I love the family SO MUCH!

I love that part too AIW when Hannah is being so sweet taking care of Aeden and then roughly pushes Alexis away

All of the kids' special day out episodes were really good because you get to see their personalities come out more. Alexis was so cute with the alligators.

Jon & Kate bickering in their interviews is one of my favorites parts too. It's hilarious and really makes the show.

The DVDs are coming out in September and I'm going to buy them

I really like this show too! All the kids are really cute, and they seem to be well behaved. No idea how they don't go crazy, well Jon at least because Kate is crazy! lol Two kids is hard enough let alone 8!

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    All of the kids' special day out episodes were really good because you get to see their personalities come out more.
    I loved those episodes especially when the kids were on the big chairs with each other talking about their day.

I loved on Aaden's day when he went "I can't see sheep" and Jon thought he said a bad word but Aaden was just being his innocent little self. It was quite funny. I also loved when Joel went to Hands on House and kept asking "What's this?"

Another one of my favorite Aaden moments was when he was with Jon downstairs and he didn't have his glasses and he goes to look for them and does this funny walk into the kitchen while looking for them and then goes up stairs saying "my glasses are up in my rooooom."

So many people hate on Kate but I really like her. If it wasn't for her the house wouldn't function as well as it does. Yes she might be harsh but she keeps order and I think she is doing a damn good job raising 8 kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi View Post
    Mady will probably grow up to be a fabulous diva.
    Agreed! I can totally see her with her own show on VH1 one day!

Quote Originally Posted by AIW
    So many people hate on Kate but I really like her. If it wasn't for her the house wouldn't function as well as it does. Yes she might be harsh but she keeps order and I think she is doing a damn good job raising 8 kids.
    Werd! Some people can't even handle ONE! I don't agree with everything she says and does but I do respect her for being able to handle all of this. She seems to love her family and want the best for them. Jon seems like an AWESOME dad and husband. It's so refreshing to see a dad portrayed in such a positive light on TV this way.

One thing I'm amazed by though is how young they really are. She's 33 and he's 31.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/jon-and-kate/meet.html
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

This show is so cute, things I love (since everyone else did this) is:

~ Alexis's (?) freak out on the plane to Utah.
    ~ Joel's weiner speech.
    ~ Alexis's pumpkin patch decision
    ~ Aaden's animal of the day.
    ~ Leah's forced vomiting.
    ~ Mady. Just being her.
    ~ Colin not moving when the kids want him to.
    ~ The hide and seek game.
    ~ Fly Dumbo Fly!

I just love all their moments.

I LOVE FRAN DRESCHER!
      Spoiler:  

Achievements

Did you guys see the "Favorite Moment" episode tonight? It was hilarious I love it when Kate is yelling at Jon and he's staring blankly into space

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Did you guys see the "Favorite Moment" episode tonight? It was hilarious I love it when Kate is yelling at Jon and he's staring blankly into space
    I saw it! Kate was being extremely harsh this episode, not a fan. Seeing the kid's cutest moments were great except Aaden's moment was a little weak.

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

You know, this thread REALLY bring the WORST in people. I don't know, talking about parenting skills and cute mixed toddlers, is just....a sore subject.

I think this thread should be closed....

I can't see sheep! Aaden is such a cute child.

I love this show, and I think it's stupid that so many insane "fans" are trying to get it canceled.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

Achievements

Huh?

Someone circulated a petition to get it cancelled. I know those online petitions don't work, but I just wish people would watch the show and enjoy it.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

Achievements

Why? Do they beat 'em or something? I find the show rather enjoyable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast