Thread: 9/20 Premiere Discussion

Achievements

9/20 Premiere Discussion

I'm excited for the show tonight. Really rooting for my pre-show faves (Ashley, Frosti, Todd). After the horrible ending to Big Brother this year, Survivor better be good.

I'm excited for it too .

AHH, my two favorite shows right after each other.

I hope Amanda, Frosti, James and Peih-Gee do well!

ETA:

haha, not Ashley, Amanda~

Dear Leslie,

Way to make a great first impression. Probst don't lie, sweetie.

Kisses, Z

Blondes have more fierce.

Courtney and Leslie are are just ugh.

I have to say it was a pretty good episode overall even though it did seem a little boring it was still miles better than the crapfest that was Big Brother.
    Some of my pre show favorites I didn't really come to like mainly Dave.
    I actually came to like Todd more, I thought he was somewhat annoying pre show but I think he is actually going to be very strategic.

I think Fei Long will surely be the stronger team and win the most challenges this season unless Zhan Hu gets their act together and actually starts working together and communicating well with each other.

James is definitely going to be my favorite this season, he's physically fit and his quiet charm could bold well for him to keep him around long.

I wish I could have seem more of Amanda to see if I wouldn't like her or not. They didn't show most of the people the premiere so I won't be to bothered about it.

Courtney is naive and rude especially in the beginning with the whole prayer thing. She is one of my least favorites. I can see why Leslie didn't want to do it but her excuse for not doing it didn't make any sense at all.

It thought it was hilarious that Sherea was wearing heels and a dress going on Survivor! I hope she brings the lolz for me. Just trying to cast another Cirie and she ends up being boring and gets booted early will suck.

I was getting worried for Peih-Gee since she seemed to have been getting on her tribe mates nerves but in the end Chicken was sent home which I totally thought was quite predictable. He really didn't seem to have any skills or anything to help his tribe other than building, being to quiet and laid back like that will most def. get you out fast. DAMMMN! was just hilarious, though! Ashley could be in trouble next week with this fight she's going to have with Dave.

oh and the immunity idol looks awesome this year!

I only saw the last half, but Chicken yelling DAMMMN! was hilarious! I like Frosti the best so far (didn't see any Denise action unfortunately....hope to see more from her soon!)
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

Achievements

Great episode! All of my pre-show favorites stayed very much in tact. I just LOVE Todd and Frosti. Ashley was a bit weaker than I would have liked her to have been, but I'm sure she'll improve from here.

I really can't stand Courtney. I hope she gets an early boot because her personality is really going to annoy me. Peih-Gee is another who I personally don't care for, although she's not nearly as bad as Courtney.

My favorite tribe is Zhan Hu. I usually end up rooting for the underdogs and it looks like that could be the case here. On the Fei Long tribe, I pretty much just like Todd and James.

I really like the premier too! The cast seems pretty good/interesting, even though we didn't get to see much of the hotness that is Denise. I really liked the immunity challenge, too. I don't really know who my favourites are, as of yet, but I know I don't like Courtney. She is a bitch, and not the fierce kind.