Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa Jackson

I like Lisa :D I hope she makes it far.

I loved the way how everybody else was trying to go underwater and come up trying to look fierce when they just looked drowned and then she came up and it was like "BAM!", I love her so much now

I like her way more now, especially since she seems to be buddies with heather.

I think someone on fort said she was german and jamaican.

Pre-show pic. Sorry if its a repost

she looks like Alicia Keys here.

Beautiful! I don't like the styling but her face rocks. Can't wait for tomorrow night!

Wow. She's gorgeous in that pic!

She has a gorgeous face ! I can't wait to see her in the shoot tonight! Hopefully she doesn't get some jank side effect, like nasty teeth.

I'm still rooting for my girl. She looked amazing on the runway in the gown, her walk needs some work, but she looked like a swan. She looked great in the rock climbing shot too.

Kinda Reminds me of Rebecca from BNTM 3

I loved her first shoot, really classy and her side effects picture was hauntingly beautiful! She worked that tumor without making it overly gross (read comical like the other girls did) but still carried out the message very effectively. HEr second shot was awesome too! AMAZING LEGS! Work it Lisa!

Yes but it was so ridiculous when she talked with Victoria in the behind of the photoshoot and gave some facial expressions, and asked her if it looked good.
    it's like she is unconfident.. for example, one girl talks to her friend and asks like that : oh should I use this Janice-Dickenson expression.. or like this Dumbo-expression? ...

Online in the Photoshoot Games

I saw that scene more of like Lisa trying to encourage Victoria and checking herself out with opinions from the other girls. Not as an act of lack of confidence.

Lisa's runway walk last episode was horrible, to say at least. She didn't know how to carry that dress with confidence. Looked almost a bit drunk.

Whatever Milay! Lisa is bitch. Watch her once her makeover is done.

I don't care for her very much.
    But you're right she is pretty friggin fierce.
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Lisa's runway walk last episode was horrible, to say at least. She didn't know how to carry that dress with confidence. Looked almost a bit drunk.
    Thank you!

Side bangs and longer hair would be nice on her. She has a great body, but I'm seriously just NOT seeing it in the face. Like, at all.

She's so overrated. She's good, but not as amazing as people are making her out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gongoozler
    She's so overrated. She's good, but not as amazing as people are making her out to be.

DING! DING! DING! you hit the nail on the head i like her and all, as a matter of fact i want her to come in 3rd place but shes not impressing me as much as i would like her too

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast