Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peih-Gee Law

NOOOOOOO.

They should cut Jonny Fairplay and put in Peih Gee. Jonny was useless; PG would totally fight till the end.
    ANTM: {Joanie} {Heather} {Katarzyna} {Analeigh}
    MMAS: {Ronnie} {Holly} {Ben} {Dominic} {Jonathan}
    Survivor: {Peih-Gee} {Amanda} {Dan} {Brendan}
    AI: {Elliott} {Chris R} {Jordin} {Cook} {Matt G}
    MMASaus: {Shanina} {Rhys} {Tom} {Isaac}
    BB11: {Michele} {Russell} {Laura} {Jordan}

oh yeah, I heard that. Terry (Panama), Michelle (Fiji) and Coby (Palau) were also cut in the last time. That happened because it was gonna be ASS2, but then it didn't happen.

S7: Jonny Fairplay.
    S9: Twila, Eliza, Ami.
    S10: Coby.
    S11: ----
    S12: Terry, Cirie, Shane.
    S13: Yul, Ozzy, Parvati, Jonathan.
    S14: Yau-Man, Michelle.
    S15: Courtney, Amanda, Peih-Gee, James.

it would be so fierce.
    ANTM ALL TIME: Sophie Sumner, Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Catherine Thomas, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima Siad, Jayla Rubinelli, Erin Wagner, Samantha Potter, Chantal Jones, Jade Cole, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle Van Herk, Yaya da Costa, Melrose Bickerstaff, Natasha Galkina, Tatiana Dante.

SURVIVOR: Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Candice Woodcock Cody, Brenda Lowe, Alicia Rosa, Peih Gee, Courtney Yates, Abi Maria.

I would love to see that happen but they chose to make it a FANS VS FAVES season. Well,it turned out great so I have no complains.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

yeah. =)
    ANTM ALL TIME: Sophie Sumner, Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Catherine Thomas, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima Siad, Jayla Rubinelli, Erin Wagner, Samantha Potter, Chantal Jones, Jade Cole, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle Van Herk, Yaya da Costa, Melrose Bickerstaff, Natasha Galkina, Tatiana Dante.

SURVIVOR: Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Candice Woodcock Cody, Brenda Lowe, Alicia Rosa, Peih Gee, Courtney Yates, Abi Maria.

Peih-Geesus

She's one of my all-time faves aswell. She reminds me SO much of Ming-Na from ER.

I can't believe she was so close to making it on All-Stars.

I love her
    She deserves an alllstar spot

nothing but love

Why didn't she make it?

I just saw Survivor China, and I loved her SFM. I really was rooting for her, Erik and Jaime so this series started sucking as soon as they left. She was such a fighter though, and she really did try her best. I hope she gets asked back as an all star for any future season. I wish she was in Heroes vs Villains, she would have made a good replacement for so many

My favorite from China!

I think she is the true hero of China, not Amanda. I want to see Peih-Gee on my TV again instead of watching Amanda for a third time It's not like Amanda has any chance at winning ever with her awful jury speeches.

I've read that she's living on Australia now and because of this she couldn't be on Survivor:HvV.

Yeah, she's been asked back for both Micronesia and Heroes vs Villains but turned down both. With the possibilty of an All Star season every other season, I hope she at least comes back once more. She was amazing and I adored her.

China was a weak season overall IMO but Peih-Gee made it so much better. She became my favorite almost instantly. She played a great game and fought so hard to get to fifth. Her plan to throw the challenge to get Aaron out was one of the best moves of the season IMO. She tried everything she could but Fei Long wanting to stay together really ruined her chances. Still she won two challenges and was on the verge of convincing people to vote out Todd numerous times. She was treated so unfairly by everyone too, she's the true hero of China. Wish she would've been in season 20

Also, she reminds me of Jennifer from ANTM

Peih Gee indeed made China a better season. China is weak strategically but it has Courtney which is my favorite ever.

I think China is entertaining in the beginning but it got boring when the likes of Leslie, Ashley, Dave, Sherea and Jean Robert got booted.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Peih-Gee is one of my favorite contestants ever. I love pretty much all of China's cast but she is my favorite, that's really saying something. And China is one of my favorite seasons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12