Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Lately

What other show, Will? :O

It was something like ' Late night with Chelsea Handler' or something like that. That's where she got Chuy as her "assistant".

[WNSM ALL STARS] Final 4.

Er but i hate it when people on the panel thing say lame comments/jokes and like no one laughs, embarrassing.
    LOL. IKR? Sometimes the panel can be ugh/LF, but Chelsea always comes up with something LOL-worthy.

I feel bad when that happens to people.

^ Me too! Cause you can see in their faces they're all awkward and "ugh I'm not funny."

I love it when Chelsea interviews those people and she keeps pushing them to give them certain answers and she's like "So how did it feel when he groped you?" and the person is like "...um, he didn't grope me!" UGH ILU CHELSEA. I also love it when she asks senior citizens about BritBrit and Hollywood stuff.

YES! LMFAO! The senior citizens segment was the best, but I love the Inside Hollywood segments.

UGH I love Chelsea, she's def. the HBIC of E!.

I'm sure mah bb Dell will agree with me on this, but the greatest episode of this show IMO, was when she interviewed MaMa New York AKA the HBIC. That interview was so -worthy. UGH!

Another amazing episode was her salute to Britney and Lindsay. OMW @ her recreation of Lindsay's coke episode.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe_lover
    I'm sure mah bb Dell will agree with me on this, but the greatest episode of this show IMO, was when she interviewed MaMa New York AKA the HBIC. That interview was so -worthy. UGH!
    OMW!

I would def agree with you, but I haven't seen it. I MUST FIND IT!

The New York episode was very funny.

LOL I watched like 10 eps of Chelsea Lately yesterday, so fierce.

omg, I love this fierce bitch + chewy!

i just wish she would get rid of the people who talk at the begingings...usually they're so boring

Chuy and Chelsea for Life!!!!!

Wooooo!!!

They rock!
    "Watch out everybody, Alexandra has arrived!"

I just bought her book and look forward to reading it!

Her show always makes me laugh so hard.

Her "Inside Hollywood" segments are the funniest segments, IMO.

TBH, my favorite round-table guest is def. Heather McDonald. Her impression of Marlee Matlin's character on the L-word and her impersonation of Kim Catrall were both really hilarious.

I love it whenever she talks about Mama TyTy.
    You don't know me like that.

Ugh, Chelsea and her show are so fierce! This is the only reason I stay up late . Chuy + Chelsea together is just hilarious, I love the facial expressions she makes whenever he says something sexual.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast