Welcome to your first judging ladies, lets say hi to your judges

JUDGES:

Nigel Kippling~ Fashion tutor
    Valezca Patrova ~ Supermodel of all eras
    Ashton ~ Fashion Correspondent
    Lavignia Tucillo ~ Editor-in-chielf of Vogue Brazil
    Chloe Duval ~ Supermodel
    Alessa Salvatore Catwalk Queen

Valezca: Nigel is busy "photographing " ladies this week .
    Now is time to judge your photos

Shah:

Lavigna:
    Love it, love it! It's not actually a fashion shot to me, but it works for the theme. I like the looking in your eyes, and the expression on your face. You look gorgeous!
    You are working with a male male, but my eyes went straight to you, gurl! He is totally a prop here, as he should be.
    I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to see a little more of ''sexy appeal'' though. But you are selling the clothes, and you are the star of the photo. Well done. (9)
    (im not gonna even talk about your editing skills, cuz you know is perfect.)
    Ashton:
    This is fabulous!Gurl,you look so fierce in this photo!You are showing us who is in charge.YOU!That outfit looks gorgeous on you as well.The only critiques I really have are that you're finger that are on your hip look more like squid tentacles.And I don't like the finger on your face.It looks like you took your finger and stabbed it into your face.But I love your face because it looks like "Hmmm....have I bought enough things?OF COURSE NOT!I love that dress that is in the window and I wanna get!" You are a real model in this photo! 9.5/10
    Chloe:
    I really like your shot. For me, the proportions are right, I like the angle of your head, I would rather see you with a nice red lipstick that dominated the scene, but the shot I really like. You have used the right clothes, the editing is very clean and even if you did not send "the story of the picture" I can understand very well just looking at her. I love the bags and the guy "submissive" to you. Good job girl, I'm amazed you this week! Best shot of this week for me. 10/10
    Alessa:
    amazing girl amazing shoot youre you've done incredible, this is great, congratulations love your face and expression 10/10
    Valezca:
    You had kind of a harder task since you needed to look sexy with pants and you pulled it off perfectly, I love how you didnt go to the obvious approach of evil but you look flirtacious while the setting and sadness of the male prop shows how evil you are, excelent job ( you editing is obvs flawless) 10/10

Aryna:

Lavigna:
    I love how each one of you interpreted the theme in a different way. You went for the extreme, gurl!
    Well, you are definately selling the dress and the shoes, so, well done on you for that, but I'm not sure if this actually ''fits'' the brief... Gurl, I have watched ''Rubi'', and her ''key-word'' was SEXY. And I'm not seeing anything sexy from you in this... (7)
    (talking about editing skills, I think yours is great. I would just pay more attention at the proportions, cuz the arms looks too little.)
    Ashton:
    The story makes no sense.It could have,but it didn't.It would have made more sense if you tried to kill a man,but failed,and then he shot you.But apparently,you killed him accidently.So who shot you?Was it misfortune?Anyway,the dress is bloody,I understand but it would have been more realistic if it were blood splatters instead of being completely soaked.This photo easily could have been high fashion,but instead,the way you executed it makes it look like a test shoot for a Lady Gaga album. 4.5/10
    Chloe:
    I'm sorry to tell you this but I do not see conveys emotions. I see big mistakes in editing, too thin arms, legs and feet are too big. The dress is right and I quite like the pose although in my opinion was made pretty bad. I don't like the hair, the expression does not convey sadness and the blood is too fake. I'm sorry but I think if you would have used a format .png picture would have been much better. I hope to see something better next week, I'll give you some advice, follow the brief, remember the format .png 4.5/10
    Alessa:
    this shoot is very fierce love the pose and look very glam your face is beautiful but rare good shoot 8.5/10
    Valezca:
    Unlike Shah you went for the most literall approach when it should have been more metaphorical yet I will say this is a pretty good shot, you are selling the dress, your body looks great, its just a very predictable photo ( the hair is a MESS, I see for what you went for but it just doesnt read as correct on this photo) 7.5/10

Kidan:

Lavigna:
    : First of all, WHAT A BODY. I'm jealous. But... beeing stunning as you are, and being skinny and being tall, is not enough. You are playing safe, while the other girls are taking risks and getting all the eyes and the attention to them.
    I do like the intensity in your face, but with your body, you are doing nothing it's just an average photo... And it's sad, cuz you have so much potential!
    I don't get a story. Actually, there's no story in my eyes, at all. I don't get anything from this... (6)
    (talking about editing skills, yours are on point. I love that she's tall and skinny, and the shading is impressive, imo. Well done.)
    Ashton:
    You have a very beautiful look.This photo prroves that.You are just peering into my soul,and it turns me on.But the pose loses it.I wish your leg would have been out a little more.Also,you look like an amputee with those arms like that.A different body angle could have really helped.Your skin is a few shades lighter than your skin on your face.But maybe that's because of the lighting.But honestly,this is more of a good photo than it is a bad photo. 7/10
    Chloe: I have to admit that you've disappointed this week. I do not understand your expression and I do not like the pose. Is too simple, you look immortalized in front of the camera. The shoes I think are wrong, I do not like the color. I noticed a mistake in the skin, I see that the face is darker than the body. I am happy to see a good angle and I like the hair but are more on the shades of gray and not black. The editing is clean but I expected a lot more from you, you have to dare more. I suggest for the next time to give a description of the photos because I can not understand what are you doing in the picture, you do not transmit emotions at me. 6.5/10
    Alessa:amazing face love your shoot and your pose the angle is incredible amazing girl good shoot 8/10
    Valezca:
    You have such a gorgeous face and you are selling my favorite dress of that collection amazingly ,shame otherwise the photo is boring and I dont see that evil woman who wants all the money from men, its dissapointing, try to follow direction more darling (editing wise, you are amazing)6/10

Ashlee:

Lavigna:
    I like the shot of you. You were creative with the cage, well done on that. You are selling the clothes, owning that guy, throwing money to the fire, as a fierce b*tch
    I like you pose, you are working that wind in you hair, gurl. Great start, ash. (8)
    (Editing-wise, for a newbie, it's amazing that in your first shot, you already took a risk. You are a brave editor, well done on that. ~I wish I was like this But I'm too afraid to take risks. ~ I think you need to pay a little more atention to the proportions, and those ''lost points'' around her legs/next to her dress. Make sure you editing is clean)
    Ashton:
    I am surprised honestly.You actually pulled off a moderately good shot.The boxy editing makes you look like a cardboard cutout,though.Your hand in the air is way lighter than the rest of you so that bothers me.And your body is so much darker than your face,it isn't even passable to not be noticed.You have a square jaw which is offputting.And your eyelid actually goes off of your face,did you rip it off?But this is still an improvement form your casting impression.But the story is off.How do you burn money and spend it?Do you burn have of it and spend the rest?Do you buy something,steal the money back and then burn it?Be specific.Make sure you read your OWN EXPLANATION first.And why does he look so happy in the cage?Was he happy to be locked away from you? 5/10
    Chloe:
    This picture if it had been completed would have been great. I've deeply disappointed, for me this is the worst shot of the week. The proportions of the body are completely wrong, the body was not finished coloring and she looks fake. Of all this photo I only like the hair, Ashlee poor job, you absolutely need to improve the contours of the doll and you have to improve in the coloration of the skin. The shoes have lost their shape and looks like balls. Finally, the facial expression is so bad, I'm disappointed and I would like to see much more from you. 2/10
    Alessa:
    this shoot is not good, the pose is not elouai and your face is rare, but for first time is good but i need more in elouai size and more improviments the idea of the shoot is good 5/10
    Valezca:
    Concept wise this is extremely great, I love your arrogant expression,you are selling the dress like a pro, I just wished the whole photo looked more polished but its a great first effort ( honestly,the concept is great,you just need to polish your shading on the skin which should be smooth, always pixel all the props like the trashcan and the neck is too small for her head but Im impressed) 7/10

Janine:

Lavigna:
    I love the dress on you, I want that dress! I want it! Your face is firce, you are giving it. But the body and pose... It's just... nothing.
    I don't know if it's like you are owning that guy, like he was yours, or if you are trying to protect him. I don't get the shot, gurl.
    Because your face is strong, and the dress looks good on you, I'll give you a 7
    (Editing-wise, we can't actually see a lot of your editing-skills here, but from what I can see, it's good. Just pay more atentiton to the hands, cuz it looks deformed, like ones of a crab.)
    Ashton:
    This annoys me.Where is his body?He at least could have had a hand poking around or something!!!!Is he chewing on your shoulder?!?!?I don't know.Did you behead him?You have potential.But didn't show that at all in my opinion.And you hand looks like a claw at a toy machine. 3.5/10
    Chloe:
    I can not understand the meaning of the photo. Are you semplciemente motionless in front of the camera, the hand looks like a mermaid's tail and I do not like your expression because is too simple. I can not understand the guy behind you, I see only a head that looks flutuare in the air. 3.5/10
    Alessa:
    love your style and pose of the shoot the idea is very good love you body and face in this 7.5/10
    Valezca:
    When I see this photo the first thing I think is... "oh its good", amazing?no, great? no, just good, it seems you are just giving enough body and expression which is good for this first photoshoot but I want you do push the envelope more Janina cause you have so much potential,this is a subdued Teresa/Rubi,thats all ( the hands look like a crab because the fingers are too big you could have inserted more fingers)7/10

Denisa:

Lavigna:
    This looks like one of those ''power rangers' moment'' Good that you are giving a fierce face expression, and the shot works for me, but idk... I fell like there's something missing, I'm not crazy about it.
    The dress looks good, you are very pretty, but I think you need to try harder next time. (6.5)
    Ashton:
    Finally another fierce photo!This is great!I get a feeling that your 'man' just did something you did not approve of,so you decided to cut your succubi activities short and blow up his car.With him in it!Your face says "I got rid of him,so do wrong and you can join him!".Lovely.I love the way you subtley showcase the dress,yet it still catches my attention.The only problem is that the money is almost as big as your head.(Blows Denisa a kiss ) 9/10
    Chloe:We are all happy to have you in the race, welcome. Now we turn to judgments. Start by telling you that I love your photo this week, the pose is simple but the photo is great. I love your dress and your hair is perfect, the socks look like the broken end of a fight and your not-trick in the face makes you much more natural and wild. I'm sorry that this is a basic pose and I hope that the next few weeks you will realize the poses or I'll be forced to remove the points for it, you got lucky this week. I like the car behind destroyed by fire and the money to the wind, nice work girl, background helped you a lot, the next week I want to see more excitement and a pose created by you or I can not give you enough. 7.5/10
    Alessa:
    the pose is very simple but your eyes are amazing love the style of the idea but i need more of you 7/10
    Valezca: When I see this photgraph from down up I see such a great confident body, a killer setting and... a blank face, everything looks soo dinamic and fitting for this theme except your expression,you are supposed to be a remorseless bitch and I dont see it here, try harder with your expression ( obvious based used but I know why you did it this week, next time show all you got ) 7/10

Alyona:

Lavigna:
    Gurrrrrl, this is ''Rubi'' from head to toe. I don't even look at the guy, you are the star of the shot. You are owning it!
    You own the shot, the looking in your eyes is GENIUS. The shot looks expensive, you look good, it's the best shot this week, and I'm happy cuz I don't have anything negative to say about it! Love it, love it! (10)
    (Your editing have some ''flaws'', tiny little things, that you can fix in a blink of a eye. ~But you are so creative, that it doesn't even matter that much, tbh!~ But just watch out for those ''crooked lines'' on her arms, and the and the heel of her shoe looks awkward.)
    Ashton:I am on the edge of going crazy for this photo.You have a sexy,yet flirty look on your face that just shouts "Can you believe this guy,he doesn't even know he's being tricked.What an idiot!".The cocked eyebrow could have looked tacky,but you made it fierce.The only problem for me is the foot.The way you edited the heel made it look like you broke your foot.It could have been better without the heel of the shoe.But you worked it nonetheless. 9.5/10
    Chloe:
    I think you will do a good job in this competition. Congratulations on winning the challenge this week, you were beautiful. Now we turn to the judgment of this photo. I honestly believe that you're one of my favorites this week, I like the shot and you've made ​​quite well. You have need to learn, but you're on the right track. I advise you not to change the lips after you finish shooting, or seem too grainy. I see only one big mistake in this picture, I am referring to the foot. It seems broken, I do not like the location and it looks huge. I like the choice of hair, makeup and pose. I'll give you some advice, the next time you create the accessories because they look too fake. I like the shot, the man is magnificent, you are firmly to the couch and the background is perfect, nice job honey! 9/10
    Alessa:
    love this shoot and pose is very elegant and sexy your face expression is amazing good job 9/10
    Valezca:
    Guuurl you KILLED this week honestly , the face the body, that expression, bitch even the expression of Rictor is full of lost and anger at you, this literally look like a fashion poster for Teresa/Rubi which is exactly what I wanted ,best of the week wow ( the left arm loooks a bit fuzzy but this is the first week so Ill let it slide ) 10/10

Valezca: Now its time for us to deliberate and when I call you back we´ll continue with the elimination

ALL JUDGES ARE GIRLS NO FAR
    CAN SOME ONE COULD COMMENT ON MY ZBB 13 CAST.

http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.p...49#post4919549

Achievements

What does that have to do with anything?
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

BROADWAY
      Spoiler:  

Cirque du Soleil: Paramour

No clue what I'm doing HelloHello's Avatar
    I wish I had voted for this shoot on time! I think the judges were pretty spot-on with a lot of their comments.

Shah has a gorgeous shot and the styling and posing remind me a lot of ANTM: All Stars' express shoot. I just wish she'd put some makeup on to pump up the sex appeal a bit more, but the editing is so clean. And I love her little swirl of hair.

Aryna's photo is interesting, but I think she just strayed from the brief a little too much. She definitely created an atmosphere with her choice of background and the blood smear on the wall. It reminds me a bit of Dracula or a Jack the Ripper murder/

Kidan has the look and her face is to die for, but her picture fell a bit flat this week. Work that Deveraux dress though. You totally edited the back of the dress like I'd pictured it!

Conceptually, Ashlee's photo is so fabulous. It's quirky, over-the-top, and even a bit drag-ish, which I love (see: Lenora's entire Elite portfolio ), and you really took some risks as a new editor. If you keep being this creative and your editing is cleaned up (since you're a beginner, you have so much you can learn) I'm really excited to see what you come up with!

I don't really get Janine's picture conceptually, but dang she can sell her styling! Like Lavignia, I really want that dress now, and Janine has like the best eyes and brows that are just asking to be seen in a beauty shoot.

The judges seemed to not like Denisa's pose because it's not all that dynamic, but I think that's kind of the point. The dramatic explosion and the flying money tell all the story we need, but Denisa is just a chill bitch who doesn't give a damn about what she did, and judging by her super cute styling she killed her man without even breaking a nail. It's a really theatrical photo, and I love it!

Alyona got the Spanish soap opera inspiration down to a T! I didn't think a girl with such a cute face could look so sexy, but she pulled it off so well! Her shoulder and neck are a tad awkward, but her face and body are stunning, and I think she's the only girl who completely worked the male model (both editing and posing wise). She's got him tied around her little finger, and I never expected a shot like this from this girl!

I really loved this week, and hope the rest of the game keeps being this fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by HelloHello View Post
    I wish I had voted for this shoot on time! I think the judges were pretty spot-on with a lot of their comments.

Shah has a gorgeous shot and the styling and posing remind me a lot of ANTM: All Stars' express shoot. I just wish she'd put some makeup on to pump up the sex appeal a bit more, but the editing is so clean. And I love her little swirl of hair.

Aryna's photo is interesting, but I think she just strayed from the brief a little too much. She definitely created an atmosphere with her choice of background and the blood smear on the wall. It reminds me a bit of Dracula or a Jack the Ripper murder/

Kidan has the look and her face is to die for, but her picture fell a bit flat this week. Work that Deveraux dress though. You totally edited the back of the dress like I'd pictured it!

Conceptually, Ashlee's photo is so fabulous. It's quirky, over-the-top, and even a bit drag-ish, which I love (see: Lenora's entire Elite portfolio ), and you really took some risks as a new editor. If you keep being this creative and your editing is cleaned up (since you're a beginner, you have so much you can learn) I'm really excited to see what you come up with!

I don't really get Janine's picture conceptually, but dang she can sell her styling! Like Lavignia, I really want that dress now, and Janine has like the best eyes and brows that are just asking to be seen in a beauty shoot.

The judges seemed to not like Denisa's pose because it's not all that dynamic, but I think that's kind of the point. The dramatic explosion and the flying money tell all the story we need, but Denisa is just a chill bitch who doesn't give a damn about what she did, and judging by her super cute styling she killed her man without even breaking a nail. It's a really theatrical photo, and I love it!

Alyona got the Spanish soap opera inspiration down to a T! I didn't think a girl with such a cute face could look so sexy, but she pulled it off so well! Her shoulder and neck are a tad awkward, but her face and body are stunning, and I think she's the only girl who completely worked the male model (both editing and posing wise). She's got him tied around her little finger, and I never expected a shot like this from this girl!

I really loved this week, and hope the rest of the game keeps being this fabulous!

OMG, So honored you are loving the game, I will love to have you as a judge actually

Next week will be fantastic youll see guys

elimination soon

amazing cast and amazing shoot love judging another season <3 and very agree whit hello hello <3

Spoiler:  

WATCH MY SNTM 2 ASIAN INVASION AND VOTE:
    https://rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=121155

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Yeah, Janine's hands....I got to the hands and once I finished shading (I always add the fingers at the end) I had trouble wondering what do do with them at the awkward angle. I added the doorway (honestly, this archway is the most beautiful one I found) afterwards for something her awkward Zoidbergs could grab onto, and got called out for it! They don't have fingers in Alaska.

I appreciate the comments. The guy sucked, I know. I added him there thinking the lumps in the quilt would show his body, but his head ended up too big XD It's bigger than Janine's! With that, and the scores, I'm a little worried about being in the bottom, but hey, I'm always there I've made it out before

[A TDI-style collaboration between Daniota and skixoid]

Where are Stevie and Leila?
    instagram: @giacomomannu
    fashion lover
    kitschy and trashy

^I know DCJ has quit eLouai, so that's why Leila isn't there. Stevie didn't turn a shot in, but had until judging to get it in, and I guess she didn't?

Yes (for Stevie), thanks BB.
    instagram: @giacomomannu
    fashion lover
    kitschy and trashy

Achievements

Excited and scared for judging.
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

BROADWAY
      Spoiler:  

So happy about the judging ! I'm very happy to get the feedback, because I was a bit unsure about those flaws (especially the arm and foot) that you guys mentioned but stupidly sent it in before I heard we had a mentor, or else I would have asked her for some opinions I will definitely work on that next time!

Wish everyone good luck before elimination!

Alyona: Who is this Rubi person they all talk about? I don't watch those brainless soaps. I was just being myself at the shoot
    Philipp Plein to the NTMs of 2016:

Janine: Who knows? We don't have TV's in Alaska. We definitely don't have money-grabbing Spaniards in Alaska.

ELIMINATION :

Valezca: I have 8 beautiful ladies in front of me, but only there can be one winner, the first lady safe is...

Spoiler:  

congrats gurl, 1st callout , you receive $10,000 for being FCO

next names...

The veteran got oushined, be livd and own the spot next week

Well done both of you, improve next week honeys

next name...

you got the face and body, show us you have skill, you are safe

last name before the bottom 2....

We see the drive and that saved you, congrats you are in

Willl anine and Stevie please step forward

Janine we see such a gorgeous girl but this week you were too safe my dear,and safe doesnt cut it...

Stevie, I was so exited to see you on this season but missing a shot is unacceptable...

so who stays?

Spoiler:  

we see the potential,dont dissapoint us darling...

and so do you darling...

Valezca:This is semifinal week so no Elimation honeys

OCC: Actually since we have so many few people and a probability of PP not continuing we will have an elim every 2 weeks )

No one elimination
      Spoiler:  

Ranks:
      Spoiler:  

Chloe:
    1. Shah
    2. Alyona
    3. Kidan
    4. Denisa
    5. Janine
    6. Aryna
    7. Ashlee

Ashton:
    1.Alyona
    2.Denisa
    3.Shah
    4.Kidan
    5.Aryne
    6.Ashlee
    7.Janine

Leilani:
    1 - Alyona
    2 - Shah
    3 - Ashlee
    4 - Aryna
    5 - Janine
    6 - Denisa
    7 - Kidan

Alessa:
    1.Shah
    2.Alyona
    3.Aryna
    4.Kidan
    5.Janine
    6.Denisa
    7.Ashlee

Valezca:
    1.Alyona
    2.Shah
    3. Aryna
    4. Ashlee
    5.Denisa
    6.Janine
    7.Kidan

Overall:
    1.Alyona
    2.Shah
    3. Aryna
    4. Ashlee
    5.Denisa
    6.Janine
    7.Kidan

shah:8
    Alyona:7
    Kidan:25
    Aryna:22
    Ashlee:26
    Janina:28
    Denisa:22

Weekly Scores:
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Janine:$53,000
    Alyona:$81,000
    Shah:$77,000
    Ashlee:$23,000
    *Denisa:$50,000
    Kidan:$62,000
    Aryne:$32,000
    Stevie:11,000

*Denise receives the average of the semifinals photoshoot

Janine:11
    Alyona:8
    Shah:2
    Ashlee:24
    Denisa:13
    Kidan:3
    Aryne:4
    Stevie:0

Ashlet receives $10,000
    Janine receives $7,000
    Alyona receives $5,000

EVeryone who roleplayed receives $5,000

this scoress has been added to the weekly score

I'M BACK (in the bottom) BITCHES!

Achievements

OMG!!!!!Glad that [spoiler1]everyone[/spoiler1] stayed.
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

BROADWAY
      Spoiler:  

Achievements

I need to learn to correctly use spoilers.
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

BROADWAY
      Spoiler:  

^Nailed it.

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast