Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Round

Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainEvil View Post

Before I ask my question, I just want to say congratulations on making it to the final three. Now, I understand that you were eliminated by a twist and brought back by a twist (Animus). Here is my problem with you or anyone being the Animus. Being the Animus was actually a blessing in disguise for you because it gave you a power since you were a third quarter of a deciding vote. Which means, people were happy to tell you who they wanted out as they all wanted it to work out for them. It wasn't a big feat at all in my opinion because I know that this would have worked out for anyone. Not to mention, when you first sent the message I was really wary since you know I kept pressing you back for you to tell me who to eliminate. I should have trusted my instinct but I didn't because I didn't think the host would implement a twist like that but telling you who you want gone is what everybody would want. So, I don't actually see it as a big game play. Therefore, outside of you being the Animus what have you done strategically in this game that warrants a vote from me. Because two other people had to endure another 6 weeks of game that you didn't have to endure. So, please go into full detail of what you've done outside of being the Animus.

You are right: being the Animus was actually a blessing. But I don't know why you all are thinking this task was easy when It was not. I don't think Estquer would have given a easy task to compete to a hard game like this. Not everyone was happy to tell me who they wanted out, not everyone replied to my private message and most of the time I had not the security of who the group would have voted out and I had to base my vote solely on my instict and my knowledge. Even though I had to vote against the group, all the targets went out (except few cases). I remember you I had to make a Social List too. And I didn't make it randomly when I was announced the Animus. Every target was put in the second half of my social list. You must make sure the right person go home even if you have the total control of it. When you replied to my PM telling me that things I knew you were checking everything was alright. You were suspicious but not so-suspicious to trust your instinct and that means you were not really sure and that I was good enough to let you think everything was normal.

I don't want to pull out a GinaMarie's. When I entered the game I had zero expectations and I only wanted to have fun and play the game as a floater. When I told you I was making my lists randomly I wasn't lying at all. I had no ally, no one cared about me, no one even PM me to talk about the game. So the fisrt week I tried to gain immunity by myself, failing and being nominated. The breaking point was in week 3 and 4 when I was the Ego twice. I know that was the right time to eliminate someone strong. My goal was to evict wccats (a strong player and a threat) and VanityEgo and I suceeded in both my tasks. Then I was the Animus and that was the moment my game really started.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bitter View Post
    When I was nominated, I PM'ed everyone left in the game to plead my case. I also PM'ed the Animus telling her I was in danger because everyone was likely gunning for me (very accurate, it turns out ), and stressed that without her vote, I'd be gone. I outlined why I felt I deserved to stay (based on my challenge record and the effort I put into gameplay). It turns out my PM helped solidify the Animus' info, and she voted to keep my safe, leaving my fate up to the eliminees. As we saw, I ended up ranking higher than Anger on the social lists, saving me from elimination. While I don't know exactly why I was ranked higher, I'd hope that it was because they took into account my challenge effort/performance, the and the fact that I didn't lie/backstab or give anyone a particularly reason to feel vengeful towards me.
    Wait. I don't know why you are throwing me under the bus in every single post. Hello? The week you were nominated I didn't vote for you because I HAD TO (remember my secret agenda?), I didn't even care about your PM . The group wanted you out and I had to go against their will. You didn't stress me out at all If you really like to know, I put you LAST every single week (except the week you were immune).

For this final round I didn't eliminate you becuase the jury, in my opinion, doesn't like you. Being the strongest performance doesn't mean you deserve to win this game. The game is not only about competition.
    iRockIt was a bigger threat than you and had better shot to win this game because he was a really good social player and was the Id three times (meaning people love him).
    Do you really think I care about what you told me? You are trying to make me look silly when I'm not.

PS. I'm a he.

Everyone is a potential winner, everyone deserves it. May the best win, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilxElf-INTM View Post

You are right: being the Animus was actually a blessing. But I don't know why you all are thinking this task was easy when It was not. I don't think Estquer would have given a easy task to compete to a hard game like this. Not everyone was happy to tell me who they wanted out, not everyone replied to my private message and most of the time I had not the security of who the group would have voted out and I had to base my vote solely on my instict and my knowledge. Even though I had to vote against the group, all the targets went out (except few cases). I remember you I had to make a Social List too. And I didn't make it randomly when I was announced the Animus. Every target was put in the second half of my social list. You must make sure the right person go home even if you have the total control of it. When you replied to my PM telling me that things I knew you were checking everything was alright. You were suspicious but not so-suspicious to trust your instinct and that means you were not really sure and that I was good enough to let you think everything was normal.

Exactly my point, the Animus was a blessing in disguise because it was a twist that would have almost likely brought anyone back because like I said people were happily able to tell you things because you were a vote. Not to mention you basically just admitted that sometimes you had to trust your instinct which basically means you were just guessing when you didn't have all the information. It's not like you went out of your way to PM everyone trying to gather information, all you did every week was PM whoever was voting and said "Who are we voting out this week?" that's all you did when you were the animus.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilxElf-INTM View Post
    I don't want to pull out a GinaMarie's. When I entered the game I had zero expectations and I only wanted to have fun and play the game as a floater. When I told you I was making my lists randomly I wasn't lying at all. I had no ally, no one cared about me, no one even PM me to talk about the game. So the fisrt week I tried to gain immunity by myself, failing and being nominated. The breaking point was in week 3 and 4 when I was the Ego twice. I know that was the right time to eliminate someone strong. My goal was to evict wccats (a strong player and a threat) and VanityEgo and I suceeded in both my tasks. Then I was the Animus and that was the moment my game really started.
    Interesting. So, basically the most you did was nominate people for elimination and got both Shame/Pity out but here is the problem with that. When those two were up, my alliance talked about talking you in to put those people up. Not only that but my alliance had the majority vote both times which means you really didn't orchestrate those eliminations, you just nominated those people based on talks with my alliance and voted with the majority. So essentially you are basically saying you had no one and did nothing outside of being the Animus except for being talked into nominating those people and being a vote to eliminate those people when it didn't really matter if you did or not because we had the votes already to eliminate those people. Gotcha. Thanks for the answers though, can't say I'm completely satisfied but I got what I needed to know

QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Exactly my point, the Animus was a blessing in disguise because it was a twist that would have almost likely brought anyone back because like I said people were happily able to tell you things because you were a vote. Not to mention you basically just admitted that sometimes you had to trust your instinct which basically means you were just guessing when you didn't have all the information. It's not like you went out of your way to PM everyone trying to gather information, all you did every week was PM whoever was voting and said "Who are we voting out this week?" that's all you did when you were the animus.

That's was the only way possible. How can I gather information without being suspicious?

Interesting. So, basically the most you did was nominate people for elimination and got both Shame/Pity out but here is the problem with that. When those two were up, my alliance talked about talking you in to put those people up. Not only that but my alliance had the majority vote both times which means you really didn't orchestrate those eliminations, you just nominated those people based on talks with my alliance and voted with the majority. So essentially you are basically saying you had no one and did nothing outside of being the Animus except for being talked into nominating those people and being a vote to eliminate those people when it didn't really matter if you did or not because we had the votes already to eliminate those people. Gotcha. Thanks for the answers though, can't say I'm completely satisfied but I got what I needed to know
    No one came and told me to put those people up. I nominated them by myself. Then I asked if everyone was ok with them being evicted. That's it.

Whatever, you are not going to vote for me. Hope your bestie win onder

My vote is locked I feel like one person worked hard to get here and that's where my vote is going. I hope you win

Achievements

Votes are due tomorrow at 4:13 PM E.S.T. I am only waiting on LalaDreams, but it seems a foregone conclusion that she will not submit anything by the deadline. However, she has that time and if anyone changes their mind for whatever reason, you all still have until that time.

Thank you everyone for participating in this game! I know the rules were complicated and there wasn't a whole lot of drama, but I enjoyed seeing various players develop strategies to deal with the unique features of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer View Post
    Votes are due tomorrow at 4:13 PM E.S.T. I am only waiting on LalaDreams, but it seems a foregone conclusion that she will not submit anything by the deadline. However, she has that time and if anyone changes their mind for whatever reason, you all still have until that time.

Thank you everyone for participating in this game! I know the rules were complicated and there wasn't a whole lot of drama, but I enjoyed seeing various players develop strategies to deal with the unique features of the game.
    I loved this game Est, one of my fav from you. Hoping you do another one
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

I ADORE ANSEL ELGORT <3 ErinWagner's Avatar
    Predicting that I'll place third .... Whooo! And yes, this game is so FUN !

Achievements

Ecstasy • ErinWagner
    Greed • EvilxElf-INTM
    Grief • Sir Bitter

Greed • EvilxElf-INTM
    Arrogance • KickTheTroll
    Hope • LalaDreams
    Anger • RiddleMeThis
    Confusion • Lumina
    Fear • EdwardMamangun
    Distres • JustPlainEvil

This is it! Hope missed the deadline, so there are only six jury votes tonight.

First vote...

Spoiler:  

1 vote Greed.

Second vote...

Spoiler:  

1 vote Ecstasy
    1 vote Greed

Third vote...

Spoiler:  

2 votes Greed
    1 vote Ecstasy

Fourth vote...

Spoiler:  

2 votes Greed
    1 vote Ecstasy
    1 vote Grief

Fifth vote...

Spoiler:  

2 votes Greed
    2 votes Grief
    1 vote Ecstasy

Final vote...

Spoiler:  

And the winner of Psyche is...

Spoiler:  

3 votes Greed
    2 votes Grief
    1 vote Ecstasy

Congratulations Greed, you are the winner of Psyche!

OOC: Congratulations EvilxElf-INTM! You definitely had an interesting road to the end with the Animus power. I bet when you got eliminated by the twist in Round VI you didn't think you would be in this position today! Great job doing what you needed to do to win despite the setbacks!

Sir Bitter, you did an amazing job as well. You basically had to win your way to the end of the game and you did just that! It wasn't enough to impress the jury this time, but you should be very proud of how well you did!

ErinWagner, I know you were, well, ecstatic to make it to the finals! Even though you came in third, you should still be very proud of how well you did, and I hope you enjoyed the experience!

Thanks everyone for participating in this game! I hope you all enjoyed the challenges and strategy. A game is nothing without players who are fighting to win, so thanks for making this such a competitive game!

I will update the Psyche wiki pages with the votes as soon as I can.

Congratulations evil! I'm glad that the person I voted for ended up winning! A job well done!

Achievements

The wiki page has been updated with all the votes throughout the season.

Greed: OMG. I won! Give my money!

OCC: I can't believe I won! This is the first time I win a game and I feel super excited! Thanks everyone who voted for me, it's been a long and beautiful journey. Thanks Estquer for hosting this game, it was a pleasure playing it and you are the best host here.

Winning a game is amazing but winning this game is more than amazing!

Congrats on the win Evilx!

Banned
    Congratulations Evil!!! I knew you're gonna win ... like straight on

@ErinWagner: Whoo, when I heard you'll be on the finale I was like "Nobody's gonna vote for her" so I did . Props to you for making this far.

@Sir Grief: You also did a splendid job. Clap clap clap!

Congrats Evil!

Thanks again to Est for hosting a great game! Amazing as always

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12