Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: C33 CASTING!| Beautiful's Final Top Model

Achievements

trinee and Celine
    A new era of Elouai is coming.
    VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST
    TEAM MOU vs TEAM VANESSA vs TEAM ZOLA

Steff: May we have the next girl please?

Celine: Honestly. We've been waiting forever.

Billie: Hey guys.
    Steff: Well aren't you interesting? May we have your name?
    Billie: Oh yeah. Sorry. I'm Billie. Nice to meet everybody.
    B. Ryan: Girl, that hair.... ooh it needs Jesus! :nono
    Billie: Yeah, I've been neglecting my conditioner a little bit.
    Celine: Do you even own a hairbrush dear?
    Billie: Honestly, no. I never brush my hair.
    Celine:
    Steff: Why don't you own a brush?
    Billie: At home, I'm just 1 of the guys. My parents own a garage so I've been in the mechanic business since I was like 10. There's not much sense in fixing your hair when you're just going to go roll around in grease all day.
    Celine: Well we're in a modelling competition now, dear. So I suggest you invest in a hairbrush.... and a straightener.
    Steff: So Billie, you had your photo taken a few hours ago. Let's see how it turned out!
      Spoiler:  

B. Ryan: Honey, your face is to die for! Seriously, it's 1 of the most interesting faces I've seen in a while.
    Celine: This is a boring photograph for me. No energy, no star power. Just a fairly unique looking girl staring into the camera. I'd flip the page if I saw this in a magazine.
    B. Ryan: You are nuts, woman.
    Steff: I definitely see a girl who can be a model in this photograph. There's no one else out there at the moment who looks like you. I can tell that you don't really know what you're doing with your posing yet, though.
    Billie: Not at all.

Steff: Billie, thank you so much. You're free to join the others in the holding room.
    Billie: Alright, thanks.

Celine: This girl just isn't a model to me. Sorry.
    B. Ryan: I'm sorry Celine but how can you not see a freaking model in her? That face is so fresh! This is the type of girl who Proud Flesh would love to have in a show.
    Celine: I'm not seeing it. I think she'd be happy working on people's brakes back in Ohio.
    Steff: I have to disagree with you, Celine. I think Billie is a diamond in the rough. Like... way rough.

Renee: Good evening, everyone. I am Renee Atkinson from Valparaiso, California.
    Steff: And you're a taxidermist?
    Renee: Yes I am. I've been my dad's assistant at his taxidermy business ever since I was in middle school.
    Celine: So you stuff foxes and rabbits and things like that? Yuck.
    B. Ryan: Oh come on, Celine. You wear fur all the time.
    Celine: Wearing an animal is 1 thing. Stuffing them is another. Seriously, why do people even do this?
    Renee: I've always considered taxidermy as an art. And there's also the people who bring us their loved pets who've passed away and want us to stuff them.
    B. Ryan: What!?
    Renee: It's true. Say if you had a dog and it died, you could bring it us and we'll stuff it for you.
    Steff: That's a little disturbing.
    Celine: Does it not make you sick being around dead animals all the time?
    Renee: It used to creep me out a little as a kid but I've been doing it for so long that I'm kind of numb to it. Like, I can be stuffing a hog and eating a piece of bacon at the same time.
    B. Ryan: Child, you're starting to scare me a little.
    Steff: Ok Renee, let's have a look at your photo!
      Spoiler:  

Steff: This is really pretty! Very Audrey Hepburn.
    Renee: Oh I love her!
    Celine: You look very fresh and youthful in this photograph but I can't say the same about you in person. You look a lot older standing here in front of me than you do in this shot.
    B. Ryan: Hey, that ain't a bad thing. Models need to look better in pictures than they do in person, girlfriend.

Steff: Okey dokey, thank you Renee.
    Renee: Thanks guys. Have a great night!

B. Ryan: I really like her. I think she's cute. A bit weird but cute.
    Steff: Yeah, I like her too. There's something so racially ambiguous about the way she photographs. The girl in this picture could be white, she could be Spanish, she could be Italian, she could be Native American.
    Celine: I'm not inspired by her look in person though. She doesn't have that same spark when she walks into a room that she has in this photo.
    B. Ryan: It's not like she can't work on that.
    Steff: This girl, with the right makeover can do a lot of damage in this competition. Trust me.

BEAUTIFUL'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    2009 - 2017

Achievements

LOOVE!I love their oddjobs!Literally their "odd jobs".Mechanic and Taxidermist!They are fabu!
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

BROADWAY
      Spoiler:  

Cirque du Soleil: Paramour

It's back!
    I was seriously thinking about how much I missed reading this and anticipating each update earlier today.
    Been here since the beginning, still here beautiful

OMG I LOOOOOVE BILLIE

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar

ANTeM: Cycle 3 - It's Back!
    (click on the image to sign up!)

YAY finally love this girls are amazing :D
    MMAS WINNERS:
      Spoiler:  

WATCH MY FNTM (RANDOM.ORG EDITION) AND VOTE:
    http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=116225

Achievements

Woo @ this being back
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Achievements

Back! YESSSS!
    EWFA8/9:MaBoussey.Solitude.Lisbeth.Maree.Angel.Luma
    Sigurdur.Yahuda.Cherub.Gang Wen.Al'lutah

Yay beautiful!!! I lovethe two news

I love them both so much, especially Billie!
    Project ANTM Relaunch - Cycle 1, Week 7.2 Voting Open!

Loving it ! My favorite girls so far are Grace and Billie

I guess Emily-Brooke is the girl on that spoiler photo

rpdr 9 shea . nina . charlie . sasha . farrah

STILL THIRSTY FOR YO WEAVE

So glad this is back! Billie looks stunning.

The girls are chatting in the holding room.

Georgie: Michal, you look so familiar. I'm trying to think of where I've seen you before.

Casey: She kind of looks like Miska.

Michal:

Georgie: Wait, are you......

Michal: Yeah I'm Miska's sister.

Harry: Huh? No way!

Michal: Yep it's true.

Michal: I knew that the fact that I'm Miska's sister wouldn't stay secret for long. The resemblance is simply too strong. I just hope that it doesn't affect the way the other girls treat me because it's not like I think I'm better than them just because I'm Miska's little sister.

Emma: When Michal told us that she's related to Miska from Cycle 26, I was like "Wuuuuuuut?" How crazy would it be if Michal is just Miska in a disguise pretending to be her sister when in reality she doesn't even have a sister and she's just making this all up to get back on the show? ...............
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma: Oh my goodness! Hi! I'm Emma.
    Steff: Hello Miss Emma. How are you?
    Emma: I'm so excited to be here! It's like I've been accepted to Hogwarts!
    Celine:
    B. Ryan: Oh my god, are you a nerd like me honey?
    Emma: I'm the biggest nerd on the face of the earth! Anything to do with hobbits, wizards, zombies and vampires.... count me in!
    Celine: So would you rather read a fashion magazine or a comic book?
    Emma: Um..... it depends on my mood.
    Steff: I love you. Ok Emma, let's have a look at your beauty shot.
      Spoiler:  

B. Ryan: This is a gorgeous photo of you boo! You've completely transformed into an elegant queen in this picture. And hunty, I am living for that gap!
    Celine: To me it looks rather forced. The placement of your hand doesn't look natural.
    B. Ryan:
    Steff: I'm pleasantly surprised by this, Emma! Your look is so unique and interesting. In this photo I see Elizabeth Taylor meets Lara Stone.

Steff: Thank you Emma!
    Emma: Thanks so much for your time, guys!

Celine: She just doesn't do it for me. Her look is unique, yes..... but unique doesn't always mean modelesque. Granted she does photograph better than she looks in person.
    B. Ryan: You could not be more wrong, Celine. This girl is the future of fashion! I love it when a fierce bitch comes in looking like she doesn't have a clue what she's doing, then serves it up.
    Steff: I certainly see potential in her. Already I can tell that she's a chameleon. She kind of reminds me of Eyen from Cycle 23.
    B. Ryan: Yeah I see it too.
    Celine: Who was Eyen again?

Deerdre: Hi..... I'm Deerdre. Nice to meet you all.
    Steff: Hello Deerdre. Don't be scared. We don't bite.
    Celine: ..... much.
    B. Ryan: Is your name actually Deerdre?
    Deerdre: Well, yes and no. My name's Dierdre but because I'm apparently so "deer" like in my features, I've adopted the new nickname. It's better than Rudolph anyway, I had that quite a lot back in junior school... They'd shout "Make your nose glow Rudolph!" and throw carrots at me.
    Steff: How awful.
    Deerdre: Yeah. Since I was so much taller and gawkier than everyone else in school, it made me an easy target. But now that I've grown into my figure, it's made them all a bit jealous.
    Celine: Are you more confident now than you were then?
    Deerdre: Oh definitely. I'll always be that dork who enjoys typing up reports on the computer but now I'm much for comfortable in my own skin.
    Steff: I don't think people will be calling you Rudolph anymore, Deerdre. Now let's have a look at your photo from earlier today!
      Spoiler:  

Celine: Ooh.... this is lovely. Those eyes pierce right through you don't they? Just look at Rudolph now.
    Deerdre:
    Steff: This is so simple yet so striking! You look poised and confident, like a model who's been doing this for years.
    B. Ryan: Hunty, I have 1 word for you..... EXPENSIVE. This could honestly be an ad for Bulgari!
    Deerdre: Oh... wow. Thank you!

Steff: Deerdre, thank you very much. You may now return to the holding room.
    Deerdre: Thanks!

B. Ryan: I'm calling it now. She's the girl to beat!
    Steff: She's not even doing a damn thing in her picture and it's still fierce. I truly hope that she was serious about being more comfortable in her skin because so many times in this competition, we've seen girls go home over a lack of confidence.
    Celine: I see a real star in this girl. This my friends is a true example of a girl who can take the awkward thing and turn it into an asset.
    B. Ryan: Was that a jab at some of my favorites?
    Celine: Perhaps.

BEAUTIFUL'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    2009 - 2017

Achievements

Dead.LOVE THEM!
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

BROADWAY
      Spoiler:  

Cirque du Soleil: Paramour

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar

ANTeM: Cycle 3 - It's Back!