Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: C33 CASTING!| Beautiful's Final Top Model

I can't wait to see the semi finalists Very excited!

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY STEFF IS ONE OF THE MOST GORGEOUS DOLLS I'VE EVER SEEN THAT STYLING IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ON HER AND JUST ASDFGHJKL; DAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

IT'S CLOSER TO THE TRUTH TO SAY YOU CAAAAN'T GET ENOUGH

Casting is closed! The premiere will be up soon!

BEAUTIFUL'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    2009 - 2017

can't wait :D
    MMAS WINNERS:
      Spoiler:  

WATCH MY FNTM (RANDOM.ORG EDITION) AND VOTE:
    http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=116225

Neha looks so good as a dude
    ANTM:Azmarie | Alisha

Achievements

CAN I STILL ENTER?
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

BROADWAY
      Spoiler:  

Cirque du Soleil: Paramour

The 18 semifinalists begin to arrive at an old, abandoned warehouse in New York. The girls look around at each other, unsure of what's going on.

Nanette: We get to this dilapidated, old building and none of us have a clue as to what's happening. There's literally nobody around! What's going on here......?
    Ashley: Ok.... so where's Leatherface?

Lili: Where's anybody?

Grace: Suddenly the door opens up and we're all standing there, shaking. But it turns out to be........

Girls:

Steff: Hello sexy ladies!

Emma: I literally fell to the ground when I saw Steff! She's so beautiful. 1 of the girls had to help me up because I was on the floor. I couldn't move.
    Steff: I'd like to welcome you all to the very final cycle of Beautiful's Next Top Model. You guys are the last 18 contestants who will get the chance to follow in the footsteps of models like Lais Del Sarto, Joanna Kubraus, Lolita Baldovino and Ashleen Wells. All of whom got their start in this competition! Like last season's winner, Lauren, 1 of you will be propelled into fashion stardom in just a few short months.

Vivian: Listening to Steff name off all of the successful models who have come from this show was just insane! Winning this competition would be my big break. I competed on the very 1st cycle of Beautiful's Next Top Model over 4 years ago, and I was the 1st girl to go home. I'm so thankful that I've been given a 2nd chance to live out my dream.
    Steff: Today you girls will be participating in a casting shoot. Then, you will meet with Celine, B. Ryan and I where we will assess your potential and your modelling capabilities. Based on those elements, we will be cutting you guys down from 18 to just 13 girls.

Girls:

Steff: So.... come inside this creepy warehouse and we'll get started!

The models apprehensively step into the front doors of the warehouse. A look of surprise comes over their faces as they lay eyes on the futuristic and colorful interior.

Harry: Is this the same place?

Steff: Yep. Actually that's what this whole casting process will be about! The Future versus The Past. The outside of this warehouse is a worn out, dingy rust bucket. But inside we've completely transformed it into a futuristic wonderland! And that brings me to your casting photo shoot. You girls will be shooting a black and white, 40s style beauty shot. But when you meet with us in the judging room, you'll be dressed in neon, futuristic bodysuits. Only the best models can be both fashion forward and classically beautiful! Now, go get ready for your 1st photo shoot!!

Everyone heads to the makeup room to prepare for the shoot.

Renee: How cool is it that we're the last group of girls who will ever get to compete?

Trinee: Not as cool as the fact that I'm going to be the last winner ever of Beautiful's Next Top Model.

Casey: We'll see about that, hun.

Trinee: Guess we will.

Trinee: My competition? I don't have any. I look around at these girls and honestly, none of them are on my level. They're all so plain and average looking. It's kind of unfair to have girls that are like a 4 out of 10 competing against someone who's a perfect 10. I'm going to stomp these basic bitches right out of the competition.

2009 - 2017

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Omg, its up!
    This casting process seems so cool! Can't wait!
    Last edited by gui1004paulo; 08-20-2013 at 08:11 PM.

So I'm walking down the streets
    Of one of Brazil's gorgeous cities
    And I keep hearing people yell
    "crackuda! crackuda!"
    Now, I don't speak portuguese
    But I can only assume that "crackuda" means
    "gorgeous, beautiful, young woman"
    Right?

! I love Grace's face but it lacks a bit of pixelisation, it kinda looks too real. Trinee is also gorgeous !

Sooo excited :D
    Last edited by jorge; 08-20-2013 at 08:12 PM.

CRYING @ VIVIAN. Haggard bitch better work it

Grace is legitimately one of the best dolls I've ever seen. Like that these girls are all new!

GRACE BETTER GIVE ME FACE

Achievements

Amazing premiere! GRACE DAT FACE, can't wait to see the rest of the girls

Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted.
    Did you have to ruin what was shiny? Now it's all rusted.
    Did you have to hit me, where I'm weak? Baby, I couldn't breathe.
    And rub it in so deep, salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me.

Grace is mine

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    I wanna see all the girls

So I'm walking down the streets
    Of one of Brazil's gorgeous cities
    And I keep hearing people yell
    "crackuda! crackuda!"
    Now, I don't speak portuguese
    But I can only assume that "crackuda" means
    "gorgeous, beautiful, young woman"
    Right?

Heart attack @ Grace

Quote Originally Posted by jorge View Post
    ! I love Grace's face but it lacks a bit of pixelisation, it kinda looks too real. Trinee is also gorgeous !

Sooo excited :D
    {pffft~ hahah too real?]

Steff, Celine and B. Ryan take their seats at the judging table.

Steff: Alright you guys, it's time to meet our semifinalists for the final cycle ever! Who's ready?

Celine: These girls have a lot to live up to. I'm a bit skeptical if they can do it.

B. Ryan: I think we're going to find some fierce bitches. But we need to find the fiercest bitch ever to be on Top Model!

Steff: Who knows? Maybe we will. Send the 1st girl in!
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Ashley: Hey you guys. I'm Ashley. 18 years old. Plainville, Indiana.
    B. Ryan: You sound so.... bored.
    Ashley: No, I'm totally stoked to be here. It's just, when you have a life as boring as mine, it's kind of hard to be excited about anything.
    Steff: Why is your life so dull?
    Ashley: I live in the most Podunk town ever in existence. There's like 1 stop sign in the whole town. I feel like a complete fish out of water there.
    Celine: What are your interests? I can't imagine that there's much to do in.... Plainville.
    Ashley: There's nothing to do at all. There was talk about building a bowling alley but town hall would never let it happen. So basically I just sit at my computer using Tumblr, listening to cool music. Stuff like that.
    Steff: Well let's see how you did at the very classic photo shoot, Ash!
      Spoiler:  

B. Ryan: Freaking gorgeous!
    Celine: You certainly photograph well. I see a working model here. But to be honest, I'm already questioning your passion for this industry. You just seem like you couldn't give a **** less about it.
    Ashley: Um.... it's all I have to look forward to. I really do want to be here, I swear.
    Steff: You look like a top model already in this shot! The light is hitting your face wonderfully here. I kind of see a bit of Alessandra Ambrosio in you.

Steff: Ok Ashley, it looks like we're done here. You can return to the holding room!
    Ashley: Thanks guys.

B. Ryan: Love this girl! She looks like a legit model.
    Steff: In her photo she did. In person..... not so much. That hipster hairdo is just not doing it for me.
    Celine: She does photograph well. I'll give her that. But to me it just seems like she's already over this. Does she really want to be a model or is this just an excuse to get out of Plainville?
    Steff: I get the feeling that she's a girl who doesn't have a clue about this industry. But a lot of the time, those girls make the best models.

Grace: Hello, hello!
    Steff: Look at you all blonde and perky!
    Grace: My name is Grace! And I'm from the fabulous Orlando, Florida.
    B. Ryan: It says that you're a theme park performer. How is that?
    Grace: I actually work at Disney World as Cinderella! I get paid to dress up and entertain all of the children. Basically, I'm a professional princess.
    Celine:
    Steff: I used to love going to Disney World and seeing Cinderella! Oh, childhood memories.
    Grace: Yeah! But that was a long, long time ago. Way before I started working there.
    Steff: ............
    Celine: With all due respect, how do you think being a "Professional Princess" has prepared you for the world of modelling?
    Grace: Celine, sweetie.... I get paid to promote a billion dollar industry! Now you tell me how that's any different from being a model?
    Celine: Oh dear.
    Steff: Well let's have a look at your picture!
      Spoiler:  

Steff: I love that little smirk on your face. I think playing a Disney character has really helped you learn how to emote with your face.
    Grace: Oh definitely!
    B. Ryan: The only downfall with this photograph is that you look a bit old, boo.
    Grace: Old? B. Ryan, I'm 19!
    B. Ryan: I know hun. It's probably just the styling. But that was the point of the shoot. To see who could rock this throwback style.

Steff: Grace, thank you.
    Grace: No, thank you all! Hopefully I'll see you guys later and hear good news!

Celine: She gives me a headache.
    Steff: Yeah but she's fun. Photographers like models with lots of energy. I like how she knows how to do interesting things with her expressions.
    B. Ryan: I thought she looked a bit old in her black and white shot but other than that, this ho is fierce. Those cheekbones are ferosh!
    Celine: I'm not sold on her yet.

2009 - 2017

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast