Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: C33 CASTING!| Beautiful's Final Top Model

Yaaaaasss Trineeeee
    Rihanna
    17-06-2016
    05-05-2013

Evan
    31-07-2015

The 5 remaining models are still standing before Steff in the judging room.

Steff: Well ladies, you are the fiercest five girls left in this competition! It's time to return to your loft, pack your bags, and catch the next flight to Barcelona!!

Girls:

Steff: I'll see you all there!

Confessional: We're about to board a flight to freaking Barcelona, Spain and I'm freaking out right now! I'm the only voluptuous girl in this whole shindig and now that I'm here in the Top 5, I can't let these skinny bitches beat me.
    The girls arrive back at the loft and begin packing their bags.

Deerdre: I'm kind of gonna miss this house.

Eroh: You'll forget all about it when we get to Barcelona!

Michal: Totally! Spanish food, Spanish music, Spanish men!

Trinee: Oh Lord, you thirsty hoes need to stay away from those Spanish guys. You'll give American women a bad name.

Confessional: Last week I got Best Photo.... again! I am killing it and these bitches are so jealous. We're going to Spain and I can't wait to slay them even harder in another country!
    The girls finish packing and head out to the limo, leaving their old loft behind.

Deerdre: Bye house!

"King of Spain" by The Tallest Man on Earth plays in the background while the girls arrive in Barcelona.

Confessional: We arrive in Barcelona and it's everything I imagined it would be! It's such a gorgeous city with amazing fashion. There's hot guys! Eeeeeeeek!! I love it here!
    Georgie: Screw America and Australia, I'm moving to Spain when I make it big!

Trinee: Georgie you don't need to be any bigger, honey. *sips latte*

The models arrive at their hotel and begin unpacking.

Eroh: *lies down on a bed* Aww this is the life!

Deerdre: *looks out the window* We can see the whole city from here.

Confessional: I can't even believe I'm in Barcelona as one of the Top 5. It's so surreal. Growing up I was always the tall, gangly girl who got made fun of for looking like a deer. It took a long time for me to realize that I am beautiful and that I can be a top model if I work hard for it. Even though I was in the bottom 2 last week, I have to look at this as a fresh start for me. I can't coast any longer.
    That night, the girls lounge out by the hotel pool.

Michal: You guys, how about we toast to being the last 5 girls in the competition?

Eroh: Sounds great.

The girls raise their drinks in the air.

Michal: Being here in Barcelona has taught us all that no matter where you come from or what you've been through, dreams can and DO come true!

Georgie: Hell yeah!

Confessional: There's been so much drama in this competition so it was nice to have a night where everyone could be together and not be at each others throats.
    Trinee is lounging by the pool. Georgie steps back and accidentally knocks Trinee's drink over.

Trinee: Georgie, you cow!

Georgie: Well don't leave your glass just lying around for someone to knock over!

Trinee: Most people don't stomp around like a freaking rhino!

Georgie: Oh kiss my fat arse you twat!

Confessional: I guess I spoke too soon.....
    The next morning, Michal finds the Steff Mail.

Michal: We have Steff Mail everyone!

I hope you've all enjoyed your first night in Barcelona! Now it's time to get back to work. It takes more than throwing a penny into a magic fountain to make it to the top of this industry. Love, Steff.
    Trinee: I hope this doesn't require getting my weave wet.

Eroh: There's supposed to be a magic fountain here. I bet that's what she's talking about.

BEAUTIFUL'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    2009 - 2017

Omg Omg Omg I'm so freaking excited!!!
    Rihanna
    17-06-2016
    05-05-2013

Evan
    31-07-2015

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

The Final 5 enter the new judging room in Barcelona.

Steff: Welcome to your first panel in Barcelona, Spain! As you can see, we have a very elegant new judging room. It's time to make our next cut which will bring us one step closer to discovering Beautiful's Final Top Model.

Of course you know our judges.....

Editor in Chief of Couture Magazine and respected fashion expert,
    MISS CELINE RAVENSDALE.

and Fashion Blogger and insanely popular social media icon,
    THE FABULOUS B. RYAN.

Steff:
    The winner of the final cycle will receive.....

-Contracts with The Charmant Elle Modelling Agency and modeL Management
    -A $100,000 contract with Loreal Paris
    -A 6 page spread and cover of Vogue Paris
    -and her very own Lexus IS 250 F Sport.

For your first shoot in Spain, we had to have you girls all posing in stunning outfits at The Magic Fountain of Montjuc. Let's take a look at how it went!

MICHAL

B. Ryan: That face? Absolutely killer, girl. But then we get to the body, and the shot reads a little catalogue. That's not really what I wanted out of a more editorial shoot like this one. Bring the edge that I know you can - you've done it before.

Steff: This was actually a test shot of you, Michal. And the reason we chose this shot is because all throughout your film, your eyes were almost completely shut.

Michal: Yeah I had a really hard time seeing with all the lights shining in my eyes.

Steff: I understand that but basically your entire film was unusable. Had this been an actual job, you wouldn't have ever been invited back. It was basically a waste of money.

Michal: /:

Celine: You look like you're at the Teen Choice awards. That's not a bad thing. You look youthful and cute.
    EROH

Steff: I like it. It's a little too posed but you definitely look elegant and like you're in charge of the photograph.

Celine: This is a chic nonchalant expression paired with a great modern pose. I really love this shot.

B. Ryan: our pictures lately have been really dynamic, so this one is a little disappointing for me. Your expression is fine, although I would've liked some life behind the eyes, but that pose is just so typical, girl. I really thought you of all people would nail this shoot, so this is just kinda 'meh.'
    TRINEE

Celine: Talk about a jump! You're back, bitch. You look like some billionaire's wife. The pose and the expression are great.

B. Ryan: This shot is just serving confidence up the wazoo, it's just great. It pales a little in comparison to last week, though. We're at the final 5 now, so I really want to see that same level of dynamic that you gave last week. Conventional won't cut it forever.

Steff: I agree that this isn't as amazing as last week but damn Trinee, you have really upped your game! I feel like some of the other girls have kind of gotten a little complacent but you have really proven that you're here to win. This is a gorgeous picture.

Trinee: Thank you! And yes, I AM here to win.
    GEORGIE

B. Ryan: I like the fragility you've got going on here, but it's all just too tentative. I think what's throwing everything off is your pose. Had you leaned forward a little bit and loosened up the legs, this shot would be killer. This is just halfway there for me, though.

Steff: I think it's a pretty shot of you but where's that fabulous Georgie personality? It's lacking in this photo.

Georgie: It's still here I promise!

Celine: You definitely haven't given a strong shot this week. You seem tired, as if you've come as far as you can. Your pose is plain but your face shows your emotion, and that reads as being over it.
    DEERDRE

Steff: Yes! Deerdre is back!

Deerdre: Thank you!

Steff: I was worried about you last week but this shows me that you still have the goods. You look like a goddess here and this is my favorite shot of the whole lot.

Celine: This is really pretty. The pose is lovely and works really well for this kind of shoot, but your face is giving me a different expression. It's not strength or serenity, it seems like sadness.

B. Ryan: Damn, girl! This looks like a bomb-ass renaissance portrait! You're killing it here. Everything about this from the piercing eyes to the asymmetry in the posture is just on point. You definitely redeemed yourself this week.
    Steff: It is now time for the judges and I to deliberate. When I call you back, I will announce who will be the first girl to leave Barcelona.

2009 - 2017

I love these poses and gowns!! You really did a great job here!
    1. Trinee
    2. Eroh
    -
    3. Georgie
    4. Michal
    5. Deerdre
    Rihanna
    17-06-2016
    05-05-2013

Evan
    31-07-2015

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Back baby!

ANTeM: Cycle 3 - It's Back!
    (click on the image to sign up!)

Michal has to win this.

She's perfect, she's beautiful, she looks like Linda Evangelista. She's a model.
    Everything
    about her is perfect! Did she stone those tights?
    Oh, she's smiling! I eat🍽 her up every single time she's on that damned stage.
    She could walk
    out there in a ****ing diaper and I'll be like:
    "Valentina!
    Your smile is beautiful!
    "

Steff: The five of you have all come a long way in this competition. You've made it all the way here to Barcelona. But sadly, someone must leave the competition tonight. I have four photos in my hands and these photos represent the young ladies who will be staying another week.

The first name I'm going to call is.............

Spoiler:  

D E E R D R E

Deerdre: Oh wow. Thank you!

Steff: How about that! From the bottom 2 to having best photo! Congratulations, you're still in the running to become Beautiful's Final Top Model.

Spoiler:  

T R I N E E

Steff: The next name I'm going to call is........

Spoiler:  

E R O H

Will MICHAL and GEORGIE please step forward?

2 beautiful girls stand before me but I will only call 1 name. The girl who I do not call out must return to your hotel here in Barcelona, pack her bags, and go back home.

MICHAL, a girl who has been killing it in this competition. From week to week, the judges and I love your pictures. But this week, your photo underwhelmed us all. We didn't see a top model in this photograph. You came across as more Teen Vogue than Vogue Paris.

GEORGIE, the girl with such a big, bubbly personality. You started this competition with a bang. Your photos were amazing, your personality was engaging, and I believed that you could truly be the first full-figured winner of this series. But for the past few weeks, the judges haven't been seeing that same spark that we saw before.

So who stays in Barcelona?

Spoiler:  

M I C H A L

Michal smiles humbly and gives Georgie a hug.

Steff: We don't want to see you delivering shots like this, Michal. We know you can do better.

Michal: I definitely can.

Steff: Congratulations, you're still in the running towards becoming Beautiful's Next Top Model.

Michal: Thank you guys.

Steff: Thanks, Georgie. It's been a pleasure to have you.

Georgie: No the pleasure is all mine! I've had a blast.

Georgie walks over to hug the other girls goodbye.

Georgie: Don't you guys be looking at my arse on the way out.

Girls:

Eliminated Model's Portfolio:
      Spoiler:  

Georgie: I'm kind of bummed that I couldn't be the first and only curvy winner of Beautiful's Next Top Model but I know that I've inspired so many plus sized women to get out there and follow their dreams. I mean, I made the Top 5, got to go to Barcelona, met so many incredible people. That's a huge success story for this pudgy Aussie girl.

2009 - 2017

Very strong top 4, can't wait for next episode

Love this top 4! Rooting for Trinee but Ill be happy with anyone!
    Rihanna
    17-06-2016
    05-05-2013

Evan
    31-07-2015

Goooo Trinee
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Eroh ftw!

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

BonBon. Crystal Mess. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Linux. Merrie Cherry.

The 4 remaining models return to their hotel in Barcelona. Deerdre's photo is on display.

Michal: Oh my god, Deerdre. It's stunning!

Trinee: It ain't all that.

Deerdre: Finally.... back at the top.

Confessional: Last week I redeemed myself by getting Best Photo. It felt so good to get such positive comments from the judges considering I was almost sent home 2 weeks ago. I know I have to keep pushing myself and I can't get too comfortable.
    Eroh: Michal, you doing ok chick?

Michal: Yeah I'm alright. It sucks.... but I'll be fine.

Confessional: Being in the bottom 2 is so horrible! I never want to be there again. It was hard to say goodbye to Georgie because the 2 of us have been friends all throughout this competition, but at the same time, I'm ecstatic that I made it through. Growing up with Miska as my sister, I've always kind of felt overshadowed by her. She was always the "supermodel" sister and then there was me, the waitress. I want to win this to prove to myself that I don't have to live in my sister's shadow. We can both share the spotlight.
    In the bathroom, Eroh discovers the Steff Mail.

Eroh: Hey, we have Steff Mail!

Hello Final 4! Get ready for your first challenge here in Spain. Whoever wins, it'll be because you're worth it. Love, Steff!

Michal: Isn't that the Loreal slogan?

Deerdre: I think so!

Girls:

The girls arrive at a makeup studio in Barcelona. They walk in to find Steff and B. Ryan waiting for them.

Confessional: We arrive at this really chic building and inside, Steff and B. Ryan are there. Nobody really knows what's going on but it involves Loreal so it must be something good!
    Steff: Hello girls!

Girls: Hi!

Steff: You're probably all wondering what we're doing here today. Well, B. Ryan and I are here to give you a very important makeup challenge!

B. Ryan: That's right. You're all going to be split up into teams of 2. Your challenge is to create stunning looks for each other with Loreal's brand new makeup line.

Steff: The team who creates the strongest, most cohesive looks will win 25 extra frames a piece at the next shoot. And trust me, you'll want them!

B. Ryan: Ok, so the teams are.....

TRINEE & DEERDRE and MICHAL & EROH

Steff: You girls are going to be doing your partner's makeup in this challenge, and you only have 10 minutes total to do it!

Trinee: Wait. So we don't get to do our own makeup?

Steff: Nope. Your challenge partner will be doing it for you.

Trinee:

B. Ryan: Ok ladies, get to your booths because your time starts NOW!

Confessional: In this challenge, I'm paired with Michal. I'm honestly pretty nervous because I suck at applying makeup to myself, much less someone else. But I want those extra frames so I'm gonna do all that I can to give Michal a great look.
    Eroh begins applying makeup to Michal.

Eroh: I'm thinking maybe a bright red lip for both of us?

Michal: Yeah because I look great with red lipstick on.

Meanwhile, Trinee and Deerdre are working on their looks.

Trinee: I don't like anything too bright. So pink is out of the question.

Deerdre: Ok. So how about a violet color?

Trinee: Are you kidding? I don't want to look like I just got socked in the mouth.

Deerdre: Well what do you suggest?

Trinee: I don't know. Just nothing too dark or too bright.

Deerdre:

Confessional: Of course I had to get paired up with Trinee for this challenge. She is so picky and complains about everything. I should win by default for having to work with her.
    Trinee: All of these colors are ugly to me.

Deerdre: Well we need to pick something because time is running out. We still have to decide on eye shadow and you have to do my makeup.

Confessional: Oh my god. This is like the worst challenge ever. I'm having to rely on someone with horrible fashion sense to create a look for me. Why couldn't we do our own makeup?
    Steff: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, time's up! Makeup brushes down.

B. Ryan: It's time for us to judge your makeup. Trinee and Deerdre, you're first.

Steff: Ok so Trinee, it almost looks like you don't have any makeup on.
    B. Ryan: Yeah, the color choices are too dark for your skin tone.
    Steff: And Deerdre, your lip color looks great but I think you have a little too much eye shadow on.

B. Ryan: Now let's see Michal and Eroh's looks.

Steff: You girls really complimented each other with your makeup choices.
    B. Ryan: Michal, you look really sophisticated and chic. The dark red lipstick really makes your lips look full.
    Steff: And Eroh, I think the eye shadow is a little too dark for you but your lips really stand out with that color.

B. Ryan: So we now have to pick a winning team. That team will be given 25 extra frames a piece at your next photo shoot.
    Steff: The challenge winners are......

Spoiler:  

MICHAL & EROH!

Steff: Congratulations on your challenge win! Those 25 extra frames will really come in handy at your Loreal Paris ad shoot!

Michal and Eroh:

Steff: Good luck everyone at your photo shoot! I'll see you all at the next panel.

The girls are riding in the car on their way back to the hotel.

Michal: Eroh, we kicked ass! 25 extra frames!

Eroh: I'm glad I didn't bomb it for us.

Trinee: Yeah well if we could've done our own damn makeup I'd be the one with the extra frames.

Michal: Nobody likes a sore loser, Trinee.

Trinee: Um my makeup job on Deerdre looked damn good, thank you.

Deerdre: Sorry I chose the wrong colors for you, Trinee. I knew we should've gone with something lighter.

Trinee: No, you just need to learn how to apply makeup properly. They complimented my work on you and you just let me down.

Deerdre: Look I said I'm sorry.

Trinee: Yeah you're sorry alright. A sorry ass makeup artist.

Michal: You're a bitch, Trinee.

Trinee: Oh well.

Confessional: I'm happy to have the extra frames for the Loreal photo shoot. Being a basketball player all my life, I've never really been the type to wear a lot of makeup so a makeup shoot is going to be a challenge for me.

2009 - 2017

Team Eroh .
    I am happy that this fanfic is active like in the old days, can't wait to see the photoshoot

Go Trinee!
    Rihanna
    17-06-2016
    05-05-2013

Evan
    31-07-2015

The 4 models enter the judging room.

Steff: Hi ladies!

Girls: Hi!!

Steff: It is time to make our next cut, which will bring us one step closer to discovering Beautiful's Final Top Model. The competition is fiercer than ever and I have to let you all know, good isn't good enough anymore. We're looking for greatness.

Of course you all know our judges.

Editor in Chief of Couture Magazine and respected fashion expert,
    MISS CELINE RAVENSDALE.

and Fashion Blogger and insanely popular social media icon,
    THE FABULOUS B. RYAN.

Steff: The winner of the final cycle will receive.....

-Contracts with The Charmant Elle Modelling Agency and modeL Management
    -A $100,000 contract with Loreal Paris
    -A 6 page spread and cover of Vogue Paris
    -and her very own Lexus IS 250 F Sport.

This week you all had a Loreal Paris makeup challenge and an ad campaign photo shoot. Michal and Eroh won the challenge so they received 25 extra frames at the shoot. Let's begin judging!

EROH

Steff: So Eroh, do you feel like having the extra frames gave you an advantage this week?

Eroh: Yeah, definitely. I tried to make the most of them.

B. Ryan: I see strength in this shot, a woman in control. You're doing a good job here. But you're lacking fire. I wanted to see commitment, something that would really grab our attention. I still don't think we've seen the best from you.

Steff: I don't get a "wow" factor from this shot but I do think it's a decent photo. I see more life in your eyes here than usual. But for me, your photos tend to look the same every week. Even in your film this week, it was kind of the same look over and over. I think we need to see some diversity from you, especially in your facial expressions, if you move forward.

Celine: Well for once I'm going to be the positive judge This is interesting. This shot is so edgy, biker-girl chic and I actually really love it. This is another one of those moments where I'd have expected you to struggle and you bring it.

Eroh: Thanks guys.
    MICHAL

Steff: You also got the 25 extra frames this week. Congratulations!

Michal: Thanks!

Steff: I think this is a really gorgeous photo of you. Your eyes are piercing through the lens. I just wish you would've relaxed your mouth a bit because it looks sort of tight here.

Celine: This is very sharp. The shot is good and I think you sell the product, but you look harsher than usual.

B. Ryan: I think you're doing a really solid job here. The eyes especially are penetrating. It's nice to see you deliver some edge after being a bit too commercial last week.
    DEERDRE

Celine: This is a very pretty photograph. You have a very pretty smile.... but I don't think I actually like it. Everything is just pretty and bland; there's nothing else coming through here.

B. Ryan: You have the most commercial look, so I was expecting a strong shot, but this is a bit disappointing. You look strangely old here, which is weird for me since you're the youngest girl in the cast.

Deerdre:

Steff: I actually think you look very fresh and young here, Deerdre. I think the smile is a little cheesy but overall I'm not mad at this photo. It's not your best shot by far, but it works for me.
    TRINEE

B. Ryan: Regal. Powerful. Taking absolutely no prisoners. Pretty much everything I could've wanted from this shoot. Killer job, girl!

Steff: This is absolutely flawless, Trinee! You have a face that was made for beauty campaigns. You look so soft here but so strong at the same time. The makeup you had on in the challenge wasn't flattering but here they absolutely nailed it. It's stunning.

Trinee: Yeah they really made sure that they chose flattering colors for me.

Celine: Beautiful shot. The face is so classic and really sells the brand.

Trinee: Thank you all!
    Steff: Now it is time for the judges and I to deliberate. When we come to a decision, I will call you back and reveal which girl will be heading back home to America.

2009 - 2017

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast