Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: C33 CASTING!| Beautiful's Final Top Model

I think Miska should have Billie's MO and that would be a slayage

Sorry I accidentally typed Miska instead of Michal. They're sisters and their names are so similar that I got them mixed up.

BEAUTIFUL'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    2009 - 2017

don't worry that cool and i love all makeover hair look great

The models return home from the salon.

Emily-Brooke: Holy crap ya'll, I'm a blonde now!

Trinee: So am I. Unfortunately.

Casey: A lot of you guys look so different now. Especially you, Renee. I keep looking over and thinking "Who the **** is that?"

Renee: I know right? I love my new hair.

Renee: It's been a really long time since I've had long hair so seeing myself with red, curly hair is so strange. But in a good way! I think I look so much more editorial now and I feel more like a model, if that makes sense. I think people are going to start to see me as a serious contender now instead of just the girl who stuffs dead animals.
    Vivian: Well.... it's been a long day. I'm ready to go crash on my bed.

Billie: Me too, Viv. It's going to be freaking sweet to be able to sleep on a bed instead of these couches now.

Vivian: Now that Emma and Grace were eliminated, there's finally enough beds for everyone to be able to have their own bed. Billie and I no longer have to go without a bed. But seriously, it was only 1 week which kind of makes the big outburst from Trinee last week pretty ridiculous.
    A few of the girls are lounging around the living room. Trinee is sitting at a bar stool looking annoyed.

Trinee: I am so unhappy with my makeover, it's ridiculous. I don't even feel like a model anymore. I look like I should be shaking my ass with The Pussycat Dolls or something. It pisses me off to see all these ratchet girls with these gorgeous hairstyles because I know that they're going to be incapable of actually doing them justice in photos.
    Billie: I seriously can not freaking wait til our next shoot. I'm ready to work this haircut.

Ashley: Me too. We've got bangs now, chick. *fist bumps Billie*

Trinee: Yeah well some of us.... oh wait, just 1 of us, me, got a pretty sucky makeover. So maybe try not to boast about your "bangs" so loudly.

Ashley: Alright. Chill out there.

Trinee: How am I supposed to chill out when my hair looks like someone's literally peroxided the living hell out of it? I mean, how can they give someone who looks like the next freaking big supermodel such a terrible makeover and then give someone like Billie such a high fashion haircut? It makes no sense.

Billie: Um.... someone like me?

Casey: Don't worry about it. Somebody's just being a whiny little bitch as usual.

Trinee: Casey, shut your mouth because 1.) Nobody was talking to you and 2.) I'm in the mood to just slap the hell out of you tonight. Mind your own business for once.

Casey: Is she for real? You barged in on our conversation, Lil Kim.

Billie: Hang on a second. I'm still wondering what you meant by "someone like Billie." Was that supposed to mean that I don't look like a model?

Trinee: Girl, I'm just keeping it real. Your hair looked a damn mess like you just didn't even care. And then they give you this expensive looking haircut? You'll never be able to keep it looking nice.

Billie: Just worry about your makeover and stop worrying about mine. Ok?

Casey: Billie, you're just wasting your breath. She's constantly got to have her nose in someone elses business.

Trinee: Casey, shut up!! Nobody cares what you have to say right now!

Vivian peeks out of her bedroom door.

Vivian: Why is it so loud out here?

Ashley: Drama as usual. Sorry Vivian.

Eroh rolls her eyes, closes her book and excuses herself from the noise.

Eroh: I've never been around so many inconsiderate people in my life. Especially adults. I found it so rude and unnecessary for the girls to be arguing so loudly that late at night. If you have a disagreement, fine but that doesn't mean that we all should have to listen to it.
    The next morning, Vivian awakes to find Steff Mail.

Vivian: Wake up everyone! We have Steff Mail!

-I'm sure you're all still excited about your beautiful new looks. Just be careful not to let this next shoot burst your bubble. Love, Steff.-
    Sam: Oh no. It sounds like something bad.

Deerdre: Maybe it means something like bubble gum?

Georgie: I'm definitely ready for the next photo shoot because now I stand out even more than I did before. I mean, I was the only Aussie, plus sized, gap toothed girl but now I'm the only Aussie, plus sized, gap toothed girl with big, red hair. I'm 1 to watch out for, aren't I?

2009 - 2017

The models enter the judging room.

Steff: Woah. I almost didn't recognize some of you guys.

Girls:

Steff: This was a big week for you girls. Soon we will see if these makeovers truly transformed you.... or not. You all know our fabulous panel of judges.

Editor in Chief of Couture Magazine and respected fashion expert,
    MISS CELINE RAVENSDALE.

and Fashion Blogger and insanely popular social media icon,
    THE FABULOUS B. RYAN.

Steff: And of course, this season's absolutely incredible prize package.

-Contracts with The Charmant Elle Modelling Agency and modeL Management
    -A $100,000 contract with Loreal Paris
    -A 6 page spread and cover of Vogue Paris
    -and her very own Lexus IS 250 F Sport.

Steff: So this week's photo shoot was all about bubbles! You all had to work it on a rooftop with a bubble machine blowing bubbles all over the place. Let's get this judging session started shall we?

VIVIAN

Steff: Vivian, I'm loving this big, voluminous hair on you!
    Vivian: Thank you. I love it too.
    Steff: I think you're working it here, mama. You're not holding anything back and I love the sassiness of your pose and facial expression. I think this makeover has given you a much more youthful look.
    Celine: Sometimes you look your age, but you look very fresh and "fashion" in this shot, which is something I really needed to see from you.
    B. Ryan: Poor baby, that facial expression is rough. Geez! The way you pouted makes the proportions of your face very strange and not in a good way. And you're not there yet posing-wise. It's catalog and amateur.
    Steff: B. Ryan, this is the 2nd time you've sat there and ripped on Vivian even when she's delivered 2 great pictures so far. Give this girl some credit!
    B. Ryan: I'm sorry sweetheart but I'm still not sold on you as a model.
    ASHLEY

Celine: I actually quite like this, my dear. It has a hint of fashion, but once you get past that, your pose is a little bit basic.
    B. Ryan: I'm glad you like it Celine. You look bored to death, girl. As if you were annoyed you didn't get the right shot yet. The face is very tense and your upper body really lacks strenght. I have to commend you on those legs though, they go all the way up! They're the star of this photo.
    Steff: I don't feel like you're really owning this new haircut, Ash. You look gorgeous but you seem a little bit bored here. There's no life in the face at all. You're capable of more than just standing there looking pissed off. This is the 2nd week in a row that you've delivered a photo like this.
    Ashley: I'll definitely give more next week. If there is a next week.
    SAM

Steff: Ooh, look at Miss Sam with her long hair!
    Sam: Long hurr, don't curr. *whips her hair*
    B. Ryan: his is a HOT photo! You have such an unusual look, yet you look very sexy and approachable here. I'm glad to see versatility from you! I was concerned with you on that matter, but you proved me wrong! I'm very happy about that.
    Sam: Glad I could prove you wrong, B. Ryan.
    Steff: Your face is gorgeous in this. It looks so soft and feminine. But your pose seems a little unsure. I feel like it's almost there but not quite. But I do agree with B. that you have proven yourself as a versatile model.
    Celine: Another one touched by the love of the Makeover Fairy. You're not doing much in the shot, dear, but you look pretty fab!
    Sam: Thanks guys.
    CASEY

Steff: Uh oh, Casey. You have a little bit of a pea head going on here. Because your head is so far back from the camera, your head looks too small compared to your body. Your body is slamming but from the neck up, I'm a bit disappointed.
    Celine: This is a decent shot, dear, but I do wish you were doing something extra with the face.
    B. Ryan: BAM! Jesus-Christ! This is what attitude looks like! You have such a presence here, it's crazy! I don't know what ya'll bitches are talking about but this is ferocious!! The pose is simple yet very strong and the face is just enough! It could be read as forced but I personally love it. Great job this week, Casey!
    Casey: Thanks B. Ryan:
    BILLIE

Steff: Billie, is that you?
    Billie: Yep, it's me.
    Steff: It's crazy seeing you without that big, frizzy mess that was on your head. Have you bought a brush yet?
    Billie: Yeah I bought 1 from the salon.
    B. Ryan: love the pose with the hair and the dress, I think it's very strong, but the face Billie, THE FACE. WHAT IS GOING ON? You're pouting so hard you look like a duck. It ruined the shot for me!
    Steff: Yeah girl, that face is looking all kinds of busted. You look like you're pissed off because your collagen injection went awry or something. My favorite things about the photo are your hair and how you twisted your left leg..... and that's not a good thing.
    Celine: Oh my, I'm not sure this look is good for you. The styling hasn't helped, but in the same way, you haven't helped yourself by posing in this way. It really sets off what could have been a high fashion shot and turns it into amateur selfie on Twatter. Or...twotter?
    Steff: It's Twitter, Celine.
    Celine: Whatever it is, this belongs on it.
    RENEE

Steff: Another girl who's almost unrecognizable now! Look at that red hair.
    Renee: I love it so much.
    Celine: Your old-school face works well with this modern hair, but your teen-disco outfit and pose aren't working well for me.
    B. Ryan: It's pedestrian. This is a Facebook photo, not a fashion photo. Very stiff legs, predictable pose. I am not impressed Renee. I have to say though your face is beautiful and your makeover really elevated you. But these are the only compliments you'll get this week. Sorry.
    Steff: I have to agree with Celine and B. Ryan, as much as it pains me. Renee, your face and hair are beautiful here but that pose is the definition of a catalog pose. Nothing about this photo is memorable to me, sweetie.
    GEORGIE

B. Ryan: It just works. The pose, the styling, the hair, the face, IT WORKS! It is sooo chic, you look like a Parisienne. This is Vogue-worthy in my opinion. Amazing, Georgie!
    Georgie: :shocked Wow, thank you Mister B. Ryan.
    B. Ryan: Excuse me? It's Mizz, ho.
    Georgie: Oh sorry.
    Steff: Georgie, I just want to squeeze your cheeks! It takes a bad ass model to rock some big, red hair and you are working it in this picture! That pose just oozes attitude. You truly understand how to model, which is something some of the other girls need to take note of.
    Celine: There's something about that skin tone with that hair that just works really well, and this is a really nice shot.
    Georgie: Awesome! Thanks.
    MICHAL

Steff: You definitely pulled off that sexy makeover in this shot. You are modelling H2T as my friend, Tyra Banks likes to say and you are serving some serious face. This looks like a truly seasoned supermodel.
    Michal: Thank you Steff.
    Celine: Your "bitchface" look hasn't left the building, and that is a positive mostly for me. This shot is very, very tacky, though.
    Steff: Tacky? This shot is fierce!
    Michal: I didn't know I had a bitch face.
    B. Ryan: Talk about presence! This is a supermodel photo. Your body is SLAMMING and I love that it's very revealing yet you look like you don't care. Your focus is really good. I think you did an excellent job this week Michal!
    TRINEE

B. Ryan: Catalooooog! It's very "Oh! let me show you my shoes, and my dress, and my bracelet, and my hair, blah blah blah". You're better than this Trinee! You have one of the strongest face in this competition, why are you giving us a shot like this? Because right now the only thing that's saving you is your face this week.
    Trinee: I just have to say that I really am not a fan of my makeover. I feel like it's holding me back.
    Steff: Trinee, you were given this makeover because we feel like it can really elevate you to the next level. The makeover isn't holding you back. You're holding yourself back.
    Trinee: Sorry but I just don't think the color works at all with my skin tone.
    Steff: I feel like you're making excuses Trinee and it's kind of putting me off a bit. This isn't a bad shot but it's far from what I know that you're capable of. And you can't place all of the blame on your hair because the pose is a lot of the problem.
    Celine: It's always a shame to see when a model is difficult to work with; most model's lives are spent changing their look for this client or that designer; your attitude on and off set say a lot. I don't know if I'd want to take on the headache of working with you.

The girls in the back widen their eyes. Casey cracks a grin.
    EMILY-BROOKE

Steff: Emily-Brooke, you don't even look like the same girl. This is 1 of the biggest transformations I've seen on Top Model.
    Emily-Brooke: I thank you so much for this makeover, Steff! I'm in love with it.
    Celine: There's something very...unique about this shot. It's drawing me in, somehow. The body is very sexual, and yet the face is innocent; maybe even timid. It's a great combination.
    B. Ryan: Blonde has transformed you into a sex kitten, honey! Look at that! It's a very sexy photo but it's still very tasteful, it's quite beautiful I enjoy it a lot. However, you look a little cross-eyed, make sure to check that out next time, but other than that, good job, Emily!
    Steff: Bam! This is so gorgeous. I never expected a shot like this from you, Emily-Brooke. Where have you been hiding those legs? This makeover has truly brought out the diamond in the rough.
    Emily-Brooke:
    Steff: Why are you crying, sweetie?
    Emily-Brooke: I've never been called sexy in my entire life. I guess it's tears of happiness. I honestly can't thank you enough for how you've changed my look.
    Steff: You're quite welcome.
    DEERDRE

B. Ryan: It's very soft and pretty which I like, but I have to be honest this will get lost in the sea of strong photos we have this week. You do soft, ethereal very well, Deerdre, but I'm wondering if you'll ever be able to do strong, edgy, couture. The shot is good, but it's not memorable this week for me.
    Steff: What? Ho, she already proved she could be editorial and edgy last week! That's why she got Best Photo.
    Deerdre:
    Steff: This is so soft and serene, Deerdre. I love how the dress looks on you and you are pulling me in with those eyes. It's another homerun for me.
    Celine: Now this is a good shot! I love that you're playing with the fabric, but also playing with your expression; your eyes give off a hint of playfulness!
    Deerdre: Thanks so much.
    EROH

Steff: Look at you with this long, dark hair, Eroh! You look amazing.
    Eroh: Thanks. I really like it.
    Steff: This is such a Couture photo. You've elongated every single part of your body and I love how you've almost framed your face with your arms. Last week you gave us grungy and edgy, and now you've shown us that you can be elegant as well.
    Celine: I see the Makeover Fairy has done its work well. I'd have preferred if you hadn't blocked out your face so much, but other than that the shot is amazing. Something I worried about was your versatility, and this hair has given you the tools to shake it up.
    B. Ryan: You slayed me. I'm slayed! Sweet Jesus take the wheel because I need a moment for myself! This is STUNNING, Eroh! Your dress was the hardest to pull off in my opinion because it's much bigger than the others', and you worked it like there's no tomorrow. You're at the top this week!
    Steff: So.... you like it?
    B. Ryan: I want to make love to this photo, yes.
    Eroh: Uh.... thanks you guys.
    Steff: I must now ask that you all please exit the judging room while Celine, B. Ryan and I deliberate. When I call you back, I will announce which 1 of your bubbles we will have to burst. Good luck.

Big thanks to Clayton who sent me a lot of his poses for the shoot!! If anyone has poses they'd like to let me borrow, please send them my way.

2009 - 2017

Achievements

Some stunning shots! Eroh & Emily-Brooke did the best imo

Vivan,Eroh and Emily killed it

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Not as incoherent as I was worried I'd be!

ANTeM: Cycle 3 - It's Back!
    (click on the image to sign up!)

VIVIAN! SAM! EROH!

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

BonBon. Crystal Mess. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Linux. Merrie Cherry.

Achievements

Werq @ these photos

Unpopular opinion here, but I'm not a fan of Georgie's MO. I feel like blonde is much better on her. The style is feeyahs tho.
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

The girls enter the judging room as Steff stares them down, holding a stack of photos in her hands.

Steff: 12 stunning girls stand before me but I only have 11 photos in my hands. And these photos represent the 11 of you who will continue on in the hopes of becoming Beautiful's Final Top Model. The 1st name I'm going to call is........

Spoiler:  

EROH

Eroh's face is full of surprise as she walks to collect her photo.

Steff: Your makeover has truly transformed you and you proved to us that you can be versatile. Congratulations, you're still in the running towards become Beautiful's Final Top Model.

Eroh: Thank you all.

Steff: Runner Up for best photo is........

Spoiler:  

EMILY-BROOKE

Steff: You have embraced your long, blonde makeover incredibly well. Congratulations!

Emily-Brooke: Thank you Steff!

Spoiler:  

GEORGIE

Spoiler:  

DEERDRE

Spoiler:  

CASEY

Steff: This next photo belongs to.....

Spoiler:  

SAM

Sam: Oh, thank God.

Steff: Keep working that long hair, mama! Congratulations, you're still in the running towards becoming Beautiful's Next Top Model.

Sam: I sure will.

Spoiler:  

MICHAL

Spoiler:  

VIVIAN

Spoiler:  

ASHLEY

Steff: The next name I'm going to call is......

Spoiler:  

BILLIE

Billie sighs in relief.

Steff: You were given 1 of the most drastic makeovers of the bunch. It looks amazing in person but you did not own it in this photo. Prove to us that you can handle such an edgy hairstyle. Congratulations!

Billie: I'll prove myself next week, I promise. Thank you guys.

Will RENEE and TRINEE please step forward?

Renee reaches for Trinee's hand before they step forward but Trinee ignores the gesture.

Steff: 2 beautiful girls stand before me but I only have 1 photo in my hands. I will only call 1 name and the girl whose name I do not call must return to the loft, pack her belongings and catch the next flight home.

RENEE, it's incredible how different you look standing before me with this curly, red hair. It compliments your face and skin tone so much. Last week you had a good picture. This week, you had an OK picture but it was a picture that made the judges question, "Is she a model? Or just a pretty face?" Some of the judges commented that it looked like an amateur Facebook photo and that's not a good thing. Especially not for the final cycle, when we're looking for the winner to end all winners.

TRINEE, you're not standing here because you had the worst photo. There were photos that were weaker than yours. The reason you're standing here is because the judges are not pleased with your difficult attitude. The excuse you gave us for a less than stellar shot this week was "I don't like my hair." In the world of fashion, models rarely have a say in what they get to look like. No one wants to hire a model who is so difficult to work with. This is your 2nd time in the bottom and we're just now in the second week. That says a lot.

Trinee's eyes well up with tears but she tries to keep a stern face. Renee twiddles her thumbs with nervousness.

Steff: The question is.... who stays in this competition? The girl who takes nice photos but doesn't come across as a top model? Or the girl with the incredible look who seems like a nightmare to work with?

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

TRINEE

Trinee: Oh my god!!

Trinee bends over and cries into her hands. She walks forward to get her photo with her hands over her face.

Steff: This diva attitude has got to go, Trinee. I don't want to see you in this position again.

Trinee: You won't. I swear.

Steff: Congratulations, you're still in the running towards becoming Beautiful's Next Top Model.

Trinee takes her place with the other girls.

Steff: Renee, I'm sad!

Renee: Me too.

Steff: Your face is so gorgeous and I see such a classic beauty in you. What I want you to work on is taking risks and really challenging yourself. I could tell you were playing it a bit safe and that just wasn't enough for this final cycle. I can't wait to see what you do in the future.

Renee: Thank you so much. I had a great time, even if it was short.

Renee waves goodbye to the girls and exits the judging room.

Spoiler:  

Renee: I'm pretty bummed out to be going home so soon but I can't complain because this has been an awesome experience. Before Top Model, I was content on just spending the rest of my life doing taxidermy but now I have the confidence to go out and try to book some jobs as a model. I'm leaving the competition with a much bigger appreciation for modelling.... and much prettier hair. Who do I think would be the best choice for Beautiful's Next Top Model? I'll say Deerdre just because she's the sweetest girl in the entire house and I think she'd not only be a great fashion model but a great role model as well.

Again, any poses anyone has to donated would greatly be appreciated. I want to end this competition with a bang so I'd like to have lots of new poses never before seen on BeauNTM.

2009 - 2017

Sad elimination, but I can't say it was a shocker.

As many of you know, I'm notorious for disappearing for months and returning out of the blue to finish BNTM. The streak continues because Top Model is coming back to finish up!! Photos have already been made and judging is sent out. I hope you guys will continue to follow the final cycle.

2009 - 2017

:flower

Achievements

Eeek <3

Achievements

Yes!
    A new era of Elouai is coming.
    VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST
    TEAM MOU vs TEAM VANESSA vs TEAM ZOLA

This is like the most iconic thing in bitstrip that i have ever seen,i love every single cycle and there are 32 cycles i think,so welcome beautiful,im literaly dieying to see the very last cycle

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast