11. Brooke
    12. Abbie
    13. Rhiannon
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

FCO: Melissa - simple stunning, our aussie wednesday adams
    2. Shanali - FINALLY!!!! seriously been waiting for this girl to shine
    3. April - a softer look for her I think its beautiful
    4. Taylah - im just obsessed with her face shes gorgeous
    5. Rhiannon - now granted I am a fan of her look I think her picture is cute and actually has a emotion unlike some
    6. Jade - shes really growing on me, this is great
    7. Ashley - little seductive very pretty
    8. Madeline - best picture shes taken dont think its SCO worthy but still pretty
    9. Brooke - yes im serious, the clear sabotage ignored this still shows that shes a beautiful girl
    10. Dajana - great bone structure, pretty but flat
    11. Shannon - now granted im a shannon fan! I think she just rested on her looks her, shes doing nothing
    12. Abbie - Ill be honest im not an abbie fan, dont get her love, and this photo is again flat
    13. Duckie - and no shes not last because of the god awful wig, but her pose isnt interesting and the face shes making isnt pretty

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted Asylum View Post
    Once again an elimination that I just don't agree with by looking at the photos. I think almost all of these shots are very mediocre and doesn't do any girl justice.
    :yeahthat

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

This shoot is a big improvement from last week's, but I'm still not completely feeling the photos. Maybe it's largely because the girls didn't understand '50s housewives and didn't get any help from Didier and therefore couldn't completely fulfill the brief.

Spoiler Tag Photo Ranking
      Spoiler:  

TAYLAH

OK, so I think Melissa's photo is the shit, but if I have to go by the brief (HF '50s elegant housewives) then Taylah just NAILED it. The dress looks amazing, her face looks amazing, her neck looks amazing, etc. This is one of those cases where her look is just PERFECT for the brief since she has a more mature look, and it totally shows.
      Spoiler:  

SHANALI
    Alright, so this is another photo I think fits the brief. Shanali looks so young here, but I love how the smile creates the story of a housewife you could see in Elle or Harper's Bazaar, and the body shape is just perfection. It's elegant, expensive, high fashion, and stunning all at once. It's not a WOW photo like Taylah's or Melissa's, but it totally fits the brief.
      Spoiler:  

MELISSA
    OK so finally Melissa's photo shows up in this ranking, and the main reasons it's not #1 is that Melissa face looks ridiculously stunning here, but her neck is short and her face is too young-looking. Maybe she was channeling a '50s arranged marriage child-bride? I wish and at the same time I don't wish that Melissa had done more with her face. On the one hand it would fit the brief more, but on the other you can't mess with the face of perfection!
      Spoiler:  

APRIL
    This is another photo that perfectly fits the brief, but my issue is with the body. She's hunched over too much and lost her neck, so it's not as elegant and sophisticated as it could be. Her face has that classic, soft look that's perfect for the brief though and she is not one-look and she has an amazing smile. End of!
      Spoiler:  

ASHLEY
    I haven't been a huge fan of any of Ashley's photos in the past, but this one knocks the brief out of the park. She actually looks older than she is, which is perfect for the housewife part of the brief, and the body is perfect. She doesn't look short AT ALL. My only issue is with her right arm. It looks weird hiding behind her body like that.
      Spoiler:  

SHANNON
    Dear god, Shannon just looks breathtaking in this shot! It's mostly the lighting and styling giving her that dated look to fit the brief, but that face! I wish she wasn't doing her one-look again, but I love her body and her piercing eyes.
      Spoiler:  

JADE

This is a beautiful photo that is definitely elegant and sophisticated. Jade fits the brief well enough except for the housewife part. I think in this case there's nothing that pops in the styling to really help her achieve that '50s housewife look. The photo itself is just kinda forgettable due to the styling and setting. But otherwise there's no denying that Jade looks absolutely gorgeous!
      Spoiler:  

DUCKIE
    The wig is just NAGL ("Marcia Hines" LOL) but Duckie looks soft, elegant, and expensive here. The only drawbacks are Duckie looking a bit sleepy and the photo being a bit boring given the clothes and setting, but otherwise Duckie looks so pretty. If only it weren't for that wig!
      Spoiler:  

MADELINE
    Finally an improvement where at least Madeline isn't widening her eyes too much. The body is still NAGL but her body wasn't good to begin with, so it's no surprise not even the all-powerful slimming color black could only do so much. I do think that she looks elegant and expensive, but I don't think the fierce, slightly deer-in-the-headlights look was right for this brief.
      Spoiler:  

ABBIE
    I don't completely blame her for this photo since she's so far away and hard to see, but I think she mostly looks elegant. I don't get housewife mainly because of the styling. She looks like a pretty girl with a long swan neck doing a fashion no-no and that's holding the dress. Holding the dress is the really crude, unsophisticated part of the photo tbh. I think her face looks good though - if a bit distant and emotionless.
      Spoiler:  

RHIANNON
    The only thing that really disappoints in Rhiannon's photo is the face. The setting is great, the clothes are great, the pose and body are on point, and the styling is fitting for the brief. The face just looks too forced and too old. It's too cougar-like and actressy. It's not elegant or expensive enough. But still given Rhiannon's body of work, I saved her from the bottom 2 despite her bad attitude.
      Spoiler:  
    BOTTOM 2

BROOKE

and

DAJANA

BROOKE: Your skin looks lovely but all I see is commercial girl in this shot. I like that you tried to pull off housewife by smiling a little, but the risk you took didn't pay off. I suppose the fact that it's a beauty shot doesn't help fulfill the brief since all your flaws are magnified for everyone to see, but on the other hand all you have to focus on is your face. Your eyes look wonky and your face just isn't strong enough or angular enough to take light well. On the bright side, you did win the challenge, so congrats!

DAJANA: You've produced horrible photos since the beginning of the competition and this is no exception. At least your photo looks beautiful and elegant, but it is very dead in the face and there's something cheap about it. I don't know if it's your neck, your overall body/frame, or your face that makes it look so catalog. It really reminds me of Laura M C5 Chanel shot that managed to make Chanel look super cheap. You have a great personality, but is a great personality enough to stay in the competition?

The one who is eliminated is...
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
    BOTH
    Shocker! Even though Brooke won the challenge, I would still eliminate her for it along with Dajana.
      Spoiler:  

My Favorite Winners
    ASIA: Jess
    AU: Alice|Amanda|Montana
    US: Nicole F|Caridee|Ann
    KRN: Hyun Ji|Gi Ppeum
    Favorite Male Contestant: Yong Soo
    ALL-TIME FAVORITE NTM WINNER...
    SHIN HYUN JI

1. April - she's beautiful, she fits the brief and I love her soft expression.
    2. Shanali - it's her best shot so far I guess. When I look at her face is great but when I scroll it down it's getting disturbing. Her body seems so skinny in an unhealthy way.
    3. Taylah - I love her! Her face is magical. The only thing is that it looks like she doesn't know what to do with her arms.
    4. Ashley - undeniably she looks beautiful here. Only her right arm doesn't work for me but other than that it's good.
    5. Melissa - it's an ok shot but to say it's the best in AusNTM history is too much.
    6. Shannon - I like this photo but I think the credit goes to the lightning while Shannon just is there. Anyway, she looks effortlessly beautiful.
    7. Dajana - I like her face, she has some nice cheekbones there. Such a statuesque beauty.
    8. Abbie - I don't see a 50's housewife but I see a good model here. I don't get what she's doing with her hands but generally her body and face look good here. Definitely not bottom 2 worthy.
    9. Jade - I think this is her worst photo so far. I find her totally forgettable but usually she turned out well in the photoshoot. However, this time she looks too pedestrian for me. There's no "wow".
    10. Rhiannon - I'd save her because she's been doing well so far and this shot is not the worst. Her smile doesn't work here and she lost one arm. I just don't get why she and Abbie have full body shots while the others mostly have just close-ups, that's not fair.
    11. Duckie - the wig is just I think nobody would work it. I also don't like that the clothes make her body look like a rectangle. So far I'm disappointed with her portfolio.
    12. Madeline - I don't really see the improvemenet her. She still has these crazy eyes. Can't wait to see her go home
    13. Brooke - this close-up is too zoomed in. I wouldn't feel comfortable if someone held a camera so close too my face

I love this photoshoot

Taylah
    Melissa

Michelle Obama wig doesn't work on Duckie but the face is gorgeous though

Quote Originally Posted by jesca. View Post
    I'm going to put it out there (and I think you'll all agree with me) that they're not putting the girls' best photos up there.
    Not hard to believe

It'd be interesting to see how the dynamic would change if the girls got to select the photo that went before the panel.
    Or the audience!

Ashley
    Madeline
    Melissa
    Abbie
    April
    Shanali
    Taylah
    Shannon
    Jade
    Rhiannon
    Dajana
    Duckie
    Brooke

Brooke's photo was one of the worst I have ever seen on the show, and that's down to the photographer, not Brooke! Duckie looks bad most of the time but just ridiculous in that wig. Dajana's shot looks like an out-take.

This shoot was very inconsistent. Not impressed by the styling or photography.

Somebody should fix the first post and add the HQ pic instead.
    http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.p...=1#post3544762
    http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.p...=1#post3545543

And did the same thing for EP3 photoshoot. Cuz cuz the photoshoot there isn't HQ yet.

http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.p...=1#post3533740

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jesca. View Post
    That's basically fashion for you. It's meant to be about the clothes, which is why the girls who got beauty shots had unfair advantages. Anyway, putting girls in expensive outfits and taking them to a location like that park is what you would see in fashion magazines.

Sometimes less is more. It's better than "ok you're like Snow White but an evil Snow White who wants to poison Prince Charming and you're covered in ice cream with frizzy electrocuted hair!"

I don't see that as being creative, or as some big, expensive, cool photoshoot. I see that as tacky.

I didn't like this photoshoot either but at least it was realistic for shooting fashion. That's all you can bring, yourself, and work the styling/clothes. I hated when I used to watch ANTM and the photoshoots looked like they were done by amateurs for some girl's ModelMayhem who looks like she's trying to recreate a Nicki Minaj album cover.

Simplicity is chic.
    Repetition and cliche are chic

1. Taylah - Not Melissa? I gasped when I saw this shot. It's striking, soft, and fits the brief perfectly
    2. Melissa - Queen delivered. What can I say?
    3. Shanali - Looked like a working model on set. Wow
    4. Duckie
    5. Abbie - Wut @ her out of nowhere bottom two appearance
    6. April - Fits the brief too much, there's something dated and not fresh about this. Maybe it's her outfit?
    7. Shannon - Would have been higher if her face wasn't warped
    8. Brooke - Wasn't a flop for me. Idek how or why I like her in photographs, but she needs to go home so it can stop
    9. Dajana - Looks like she's eyeing a turkey leg. Not very ladylike
    10 Madeline - SHE IMPROVED FROM SH*T SO LETS GIVE HER SECOND. lolno
    11. Ashley - I really want to like this. I love her lips and the Vuitton neckline of the dress, but her eyes don't really work
    12. Jade
    13. Rhiannon

Quote Originally Posted by imom View Post
    Brooke's photo was one of the worst I have ever seen on the show, and that's down to the photographer, not Brooke!
    Yeah but if that's the best photo of the bunch, some blame surely falls on Brooke, too, right? Of course their selection could be all wrong, too.

Quote Originally Posted by imom View Post
    This shoot was very inconsistent. Not impressed by the styling or photography.
    Me neither.

Madeline's picture is so ****ing overrated. I am mad!

April looks like a tranny in this

1. Taylah
    2. Melissa
    3. Ashley
    4. Shanali
    5. Abbie
    6. Duckie
    7. Jade
    8. Shannon
    9. Rhiannon
    10. April
    11. Dajana