Page 6 of 393 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: C21 General Discussion Thread

mmm tyra wishes she could get all of those girls back

Fiercely Jank
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaang_Nat View Post
    I remember Tyra saying something like, "blah blah blah flip 12 and you get Top Model's magic number 21."

THIS IS SO SOMETHING TYRA WOULD SAY
    OT: personally i want to see my girl slaygelea back. breaking another boundary/world record-- appearing on four cycles!!

Slaying your favs Murkywaterkid's Avatar
    I don't think C21 will be another all star cycle. Lord, I sure hope its not. if so I hope they do a high fashion all star cycle with all the good contestants.

Achievements

i might be the only one, but i actually really want another all-star cycle. i really love the idea of one, and i honestly tried to block out cycle 17 from my brain because it was just so awful.

since the show has only gotten stronger cycle cycle 17 (imo), i think that a second all-star cycle could actually be pretty good. however, i think tyra needs to do two major thinks:

1. do a MUCH better job with casting. she really should listen to the fans if she wants to bring fan favorites. she claimed to do this in cycle 17, but honestly, who would bring back some of those girls?! dominique is the first contestant that comes to mind, because it seems that most people hated her in cycle 10 (although i loved her cycle 17).

2. make the show more about modeling. going back to casting, most of the cycle 17 girls were cast because they brought drama, but a lot of the girls didn't have impressive portfolios in their original cycles. even if she still wants to bring in dramatic girls, there are still girls who brought the drama that actually could model.

since so many past contestants have been making appearances lately, i could see it happening next cycle. and i think it would be good timing since tyra seems to be bringing in viewers for cycle 20. i think people would get bored with two coed cycles in a row.

if she is doing a cycle that includes winners, she shouldnt include runner ups or anyone else. to me, that doesnt seem fair. i think a winners cycle should be the last cycle of antm, but thats just me. i also cant see her inviting adrianne (unless they have made up and i am just out of the loop) or brittani (she completely gave up not long after winning) back for an all-star cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaang_Nat View Post
    I remember Tyra saying something like, "blah blah blah flip 12 and you get Top Model's magic number 21."
    Cycle 12 casting episode in Las Vegas.. Usually they narrow down from 30-odd girls to 20, that cycle they did it to top 21.. What with it being Cycle 12 and in Las Vegas..

All Stars 2 would be interesting.. Especially if they had some winners from other countries on board - like Sophie is technically British and from BNTM.. Bring like Eboni from AusNTM2 or something.. All the people good for drama..

https://imgur.com/a/f6SzyvJ
    Asia's Next Top Model C3: Aimee | Barbara | Tahlia | Monika
    Survivor: Worlds Apart : Joe | Mike | Tyler

Achievements

I don't think majority of America really cares about the non-American contestants though, tbh.

That's true.. Could be an interesting thing for awhile but might get old after, once the cultural aspect dies down..

Bad Habits
    Is it me or is it pathetic if you go on modellling show and you won it all, now your on it competing again idk.......

Slaying your favs Murkywaterkid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LMS2 View Post
    Is it me or is it pathetic if you go on modellling show and you won it all, now your on it competing again idk.......
    Not really, it depends on the prizes. If the prizes are good and you're still looking fierce go ahead. Anyway I don't think C21 is all winners though, I don't know what Naima was on about with that Facebook status. And plus she was looking BUSTED at the guess event.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by LMS2 View Post
    I liken being on ANTM to having sex with a fuggo. You'd be ashamed for a while and maybe even deny doing it but you'd eventually want to go back if you can't find anything better :S

Tyra wouldnt do a winners/all star cycle after what happened with C17, i'm sure it will be an all male cycle next- thats what made the ratings jump now and to keep the series going Tyra will do whatever the public wants to see which is no more returning contestants and no more high fashion.

Then it's clear what happened. Naima became a man and wants to win. Again. But this time as a man.

We all know if trya do another high-fashion cycle
    rating will go to hell

but I seriously don't want more male ..

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Then it's clear what happened. Naima became a man and wants to win. Again. But this time as a man.
    Reverse-Isis.. Interesting..
    On another note, any photos of Naima at the event..?

I don't really know what to think about this

Fiercely Jank
    OMFG it's actually gonna happen #naima#caridee#jaslene#nicole#laurange#doraleisha

If it really is a winners cycle then ... #Whitney#NicoleF#Eva#Danielle#Caridee#Adrianne#Lis a#Sophie#Laura

if this really happens;
    doraleisha tootie bitch Hamneyteyoyoold ass diaper alcoholic

no, but seriously; the nicoles, eva, Danielle, and Caridee ftw

Page 6 of 393 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast