Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: the modeLing agency FIVE

the modeLing agency FIVE

TMA is back with a new look...

Guaranteed to find...

THE NEXT BIG FACE IN FASHION

+ p h a s e s

phase ONE || THE APPLICATION

Gotta put yourself out there if you're ever going to be discovered! This is a two-round phase that will not only introduce us to you, but also determine which models we decide to take under our wing and allow into the agency. You will begin by submitting your polaroids to the agency. We will then make you over and shoot your compcards in order to see who has the potential to become a model.

phase TWO || SUDDEN DEATH ROUND

Before we send you out to clients, I want to make sure we are sending the best of the best. This is a test shoot round that will hopefully show us who has what it takes and who just isn't up to par. A number of you will be cut based solely on this single round.

phase THREE || CASTING ROUNDS

Impressing the right people will take you places in this industry. This phase, making up the bulk of the competition, will test your ability to market and sell yourself to high profile magazine editors, fashion designers and clientele that could possibly make or break your career. Your week will begin with a go-see to the client and end with a test job. The client will be a guest judge for the week. Out of the three sources you need to impress (public/panel/client), the client will have the largest affect on your weekly score, so it is crucial that you impress them.

phase FOUR || INTERNATIONAL ROUNDS

We want to find a model who can not only survive in New York City, but also around the globe. Each round, we will be jet-setting off to a different international location and having an extravagant shoot based on that city.

phase FIVE || THE FINALE

The three models left standing will compete in three final tasks. In the end, only one model will be left standing and make it to the top of the agency.

+ g a m e p l a y & r u l e s

+Beginning with the Sudden Death round, there will be panel. Based on the weekly scores, a callout will be made. Not everyone will be brought in to face the panel. During the Sudden Death Round, only the Bottom 6 will face judging. During the Casting Rounds, only the Top 4 and Bottom 4 will be judged. Besides the Sudden Death Round, where elimination will be determined on the weekly score, the Bottom 2 will be put up for the public vote, which will determine who is eliminated.

+TOTA or "Top of the Agency". Unlike previous cycles, earning a first call-out comes with a few advantages. During the casting rounds, you will have the privilege of selecting the client for the next round from a provided list. During the international rounds, you get to pick the next international destination from a list. Throughout the competition, you will also earn a 24hr extension without penalty on the following week's shoot.

+Fan Favorite Creating a fanbase is significant in becoming a household name in the industry. Therefore at the beginning of the week, starting with the sudden death round and ending the week before the finale, a poll will open for the public to cast their favorite. It will remain open until panel. At panel, the fan favorite of the week will be announce. He/she will receive a bonus on his/her weekly score.

+Extension/Substitutions You will have around 5-7 days to complete each shoot, which I feel is a good enough of time, so unless you were TOTA the previous week, you will NOT be able to request an extension without a penalty. Your will lose 25% of your votes for each day you are late. I will allow late photos to come in 48 hrs past the deadline before posting the photos. You have until panel to get your photo in for the week. As for substitutions, you will only be able to request a substitute ONCE during the entire competition.

+Campaigning for votes beyond this thread and the TMA discussion thread is PROHIBITED, for BOTH the shoot AND the Fan Favorite poll. Any model caught doing so will have his/her votes negated.
    Last edited by kebin65; 12-22-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Achievements

IT'S UP!
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

IT'S CLOSER TO THE TRUTH TO SAY YOU CAAAAN'T GET ENOUGH

Roleplay for now. Don't post images of your doll yet though! I'll post voting when I get back.

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Unknown Beauty: Is anyone here? Am I the first girl to wait around?

ANTeM: Cycle 3 - It's Back!
    (click on the image to sign up!)

Achievements

My flawless bitch: I'm here.
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Unknown Beauty: You have a very unique name; is it Russian?

Unknown Beauty (in confessional): My Flawless Bitch seems like she could be trouble. I'm going to keep an eye on her at all times.

ANTeM: Cycle 3 - It's Back!
    (click on the image to sign up!)

Achievements

My flawless bitch: Bitch, I'm f*cking Austrian.
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    YESSSSSSS

Girl 1in CONFESSIONAL: Sooo I unload my suitcases and enter this strange loft where I find two other girls sitting around talking. I guess I was one of the first to arrive! *snort laugh* They were so stunning and I knew right away the competition was on! *snorts* I have a small amount of experience but I'm still new to this industry and cant wait to get working and meeting potential clients! Girl1: ....um..Hi. *snorts and wipes boogers coming out of her nose*

The winner of this cycle : [in her head]Oh man, I am so excited for this! [/in her head]
    Hello, hello girls! My name is *** How are you all?

Achievements

Middle eastern Edgy beauty : Merhaba herkes nasıl yapıyorsun? Me don't speak english very well me want to win , me want everybody friend

RPDR9: Valentina . Sasha Velour . Shea Coulee . Nina B'onina Brown . Farrah Moan . Trinity Taylor

" See, there is a difference between me and you. When you hear Céline you think of Dion. I think of the brand ... "

The winner of this cycle in confessional : Oh, man! I'm so happy to be here! This is such an amazing opportunity.
    It's my chance to get sign with a big agency and to be a professional model.

The winner of this cycle : Hello, hello middle eastern Edgy beauty! What a cute accent you have, gurl! Are you turkish?
    Well, my name is ***, nice to meet u!

Achievements

Middle eastern Edgy beauty : Evet öyleyim n__n , Me Say thank you , My name is **** , me want to know what is your ülke ? , Its country

RPDR9: Valentina . Sasha Velour . Shea Coulee . Nina B'onina Brown . Farrah Moan . Trinity Taylor

" See, there is a difference between me and you. When you hear Céline you think of Dion. I think of the brand ... "

The winner of this cycle : Awesome! I would loooove to meet Turkey! I know it's a beeeeautiful beautiful place! Well, I am from ***.
    So, you came all the way from Turkey to USA, just to model?

Young Girl: I'm very excited for that, but girls, I'm the new winner, the new young winner.
    instagram: @giacomomannu
    fashion lover
    kitschy and trashy

Achievements

Middle eastern Edgy beauty ( confessional ): Aman Tanrım benim ikiz ben çok heyecanlıyım olmadan Amerika'da ilk kez, ben Usa olduğum anlamına

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast