Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: S03EP10 ♠ "Footing The Bill"

~Interview~

We're out in the streets of Mexico and Trish is just cruising for another beating. She's getting all big and bad with us and we're just like, "If you're going to do something, swing." I'm glad this bitch finally swung but....Trish just doesn't learn. She wants to get her ass beat again? She can. I'm down for pulling out her ratchet piss yellow weave.

~End Interview~

-As Trish is attacking Vanessa after being struck with her birkin, Emilia and Mimi run up behind her snatching her by her hair-

Emilia: BITCH! WHO THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Michonne: WHAT THE F**K, TRISH?! TOO MUCH PEROXIDE?!

-Security and locals begin to rush the girls to try and break up the fight as Emilia and Michonne pull Trish across the sidewalk by her hair-

▪ Anabella is seen dancing on the wall next to Vanessa and Emilia as Trish is passing by ▪

(Shouts to Trish) You got ya ass beat you damn biggo beach whale!

[INTERVIEW]

So outta nowhere I feel this stampede coming our way...
    Then I just realize its Trish trying to "run" up on Vanessa, everything goes crazy
    and I just start throwing my hands in and feet hell I throw everything in on that big bitch...

[END INTERVIEW]

▪ Anabella sees Trish and Vanessa fall to the floor and Anabella quickly kicks Trish ▪

▪ Anabella tries to continue going after Trish, but is being pulled back by security ▪

Achievements

Security breaks the fight

Trish talking Emilia/Mimi/Anabella:

From across the street, Trish yells...

• INTERVIEW •

I'm getting my ass handled right now, but how are these girls gonna call themselves bad girls when
    they have to jump the girl that can't even fight to begin with. I don't understand.

• END INTERVIEW •

As she walks away from the incident and into the limo...

Fuck all ya bitches.

BBUS18: Da'Vonne • Natalie • Victor

Achievements

· Vanessa and the other girls look on as Trish walks down the street and into the limo ·

"Whack ass fat ass ho."

• INTERVIEW •
    Well, that's it for me, y'all. My work here is done. It's hard being one of the baddest bitches in the BGC franchise.
    Haters everywhere I go, but what can you do? Bitches running up on me for no reason is just another day in the life.
    Don't worry, this is definitely NOT the last time y'all will see me on your TV screens. Until next time~

• END INTERVIEW •

-Emilia is seen being held back by security along with Mimi, Anabella, and Vanessa-

Emilia (yelling after Trish): THAT'S WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO TO BEGIN WITH! SQUEEZE YOUR FAT ASS IN THE LIMO! YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN YOUR ASS BEAT, BITCH!

-Emilia starts laughing as she sees a distraught and battered Trish sitting in the limo-

Emilia: This bitch is seriously mad though. She swung on us first....

~Interview~

I find Trish getting her ass handed to her hilarious...and I'm not sorry about it. She's been asking for her ass to get kicked for weeks now and she finally got it the last couple of days we're in the Bad Girls Club. She even got an audience out here on the streets of Cabo. Bravo, Trish. Bravo. Like, I seriously can't even contain my laughter.

~End Interview~

Producer: This fight was way too much so we're going to have to end this trip early and head back to Vegas.

Emilia (laughs): That's fine! I got my entertainment for the night.

Producer: We're going to have you guys take a taxi and separate you guys for the rest of the night in another room.

Emilia: I don't care! WHOO! Where you at, Trish?!

-Emilia turns back towards Trish and continues being obnoxious-

-Emilia, Anabella, and Mimi get into a taxi and head off to their hotel room for the night-

14 HOURS LATER...

▪ Two separate vans pull up to the bad girls mansion ▪

▪ Anabella, Emilia, and Mimi exit one van and the rest of the other girls exit the other ▪

▪ Anabella, Emilia, and Mimi go straight to the balcony to have a much needed cigarette ▪

Damn, what a crazy time that was in Mexico. I can't believe all of that happen in such a short amount of time.
    Emilia yo Bunny has got it out for your ass. You better beat that ass before our time here is up! She's the fakest in the house
    where was her ass when Trish was getting beat left and right. NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! We have to call her ass out on that shit.

-Emilia lights her cigarette and passes the lighter to Michonne-

Emilia: You know what? I said I was going to put my hands on her before I left and I meant it. She's been a thorn in my side since day 1 and I think it's time to permanently shut her mouth. I don't care whether she goes home or not but she needs to learn about respect and loyalty. I can at least give Trish some type of respect for fighting us back but to this bitch, Bunny, just stand on the curb and do nothing?

-Emilia laughs and takes a puff of her cigarette-

Emilia: I think it's laughable and sad. She's supposed to have Trish's back and she didn't do s**t so I say let's call this bitch out. She thinks that she's going to skate through this last day without hearing my mouth? She's got me f**ked up.

~Interview~

So if I see someone not doing the same, I'm going to call them out. Bunny, watch out. I'm coming for you.

~End Interview~

-Emilia puts her cigarette and walks into the house behind Anabella and Michonne. They walk downstairs where they see Bunny and Emilia walks up to her.-

Emilia: Bunny, we've come to the conclusion that you are FAKE. F-A-K-E. How can you call yourself Trish's friend when you allowed us to beat the s**t out of her huge ass last night? I don't understand. I'm sorry but that s**t bothers me. I always ride for my friends no matter if the odds are stacked against me and I hold my own to defend them. Maybe..

Well, bitch, we're in your face now and you're not going to escape explaining yourself and really, whatever your explanation is..

-Emilia leans into Bunny's face and continues telling her off-

You're fake as f**k and I hope everyone in this house can hear me so they'll all know what a f**king piece of s**t you are. You thought you could hide in the bushes and get away with being a fraudulent bitch in this house without me saying anything? *laughs* You thought wrong and you know better than that. That s**t doesn't set well with me at all. I don't even f**king like Trish and that s**t was f**ked up.

-Michonne stands by Emilia's side and looks intimidatingly at Bunny in order to get a response. She flicks her hair and sighs loudly-

Michonne; Tick tock goes the clock! Bunny, we all know you like to make a habit out of milking it for the attention, but please have the decency not to drag this out any longer than it needs to.

(Interview);
    I don't really give a f*** about what Bunny says or does in this house. Our time here is coming to an end and I just want to go out with a bing BANG. That's why I'm stirring this up and making it into a huge deal - because I'm not about to let all my hard work in this house be for nothing. Emilia and I didn't jump all those basic ass bitches for them to stay until the last day and try to bring us down. This show already became a f***ing trainwreck the minute crusty ass bitches like Bunny and Trish set foot through the front door, so what is there to lose?

-The camera quickly cuts back to Emilia, Bunny and Michonne, where a fight has suddenly broken out-
    -Dramatic music plays in the background as security guards fill the room and try to break it up-

Big Brother 21: Christie, Cliff, Kathryn, Kemi, Nick, Nicole

[IN CONFESSIONAL]
    So we get back to the house and ALREADY these bitches want to keep ganging up on Bunny and Trish. I tried to mind my business in Mexico and I just can't handle it anymore, yo. These bitches want to jump girls and act like they run this mutha****a and they got it all the way twisted. I've reached my breaking point.

[LORENA]
    GET THE **** OFF HA!!
    *Grabs Michonne by the hair and tosses her to the side.*

*turns to Emilia and grabs her by the hair*

[LORENA]
    EMILIA LET GO OFF HA ****IN' HAIR. WE NOT JUMPIN' NOBODY IN THIS HOUSE ANYMORE.

~Interview~

Before Bunny can even explain why she didn't defend Trish, Mimi attacks and that's why she's my girl. She doesn't wait and gives bitches what they deserve. *laughs* The house erupts into chaos and I think I got a couple snatches in on Bunny.

But before Bunny can even really get touched, here comes Lorena out of nowhere manhandling Mimi and I. Are you kidding me? This bitch has been off the map since she got here and now she wants to make a guest appearance on my set? Exit stage left please. You came in irrelevant and you're going to leave irrelevant.

~End Interview~

-Security is able to pry Lorena's hands off of Emilia's hair-

Emilia (to Lorena): What the F**K?! Why are you pulling my hair?! I didn't even touch that bitch!

~Interview~

I don't want to fight Lorena. We've all seen this bitch. She looks like she's been training for the Olympics since birth and who really wants to get into fight with her? Nobody. I don't want to say that I'm scared of her....but yeah, I'm scared of her. It's not fair for a man to beat up on defenseless women. That's all I'm saying.

~End Interview~

-Emilia is seen tying her hair up as security is surrounding Bunny and Lorena to prevent any impending fights. As the chaos ensues, Emilia sees an opening in security and starts towards Bunny. The clip begins to play in slow motion and a montage of all of Emilia and Bunny's fights the entire season plays as Emilia charges towards her. The screen flashes red as Emilia reaches through security and punches Bunny in the face.-

Emilia: UGLY ASS BIIIIITCH!

[LORENA]
    *Sees Michonne get up and charge towards Bunny and Emilias fight.*

NO BITCH.

BACK THE **** UP, EDDIE MURPHY.

▪ Anabella runs up on Lorena after being separated from Emilia and pulls her down by the little strands of hair she has left ▪

GET OFF OF HER YOU DIRTY ASS SLUT!

[INTERVIEW]

You wanna jump in and grab someone by the hair, yet you saying no ones gonna jump?
    Girl I'll show your ass what jumping is, and IDGAF!

[END INTERVIEW]

▪ Anabella then cuts through everyone and throws a punch at Bunny ▪

Achievements

TRISH sees Bunny getting jumped, meanwhile, the producers break Anabella away from Bunny
    just as Anabella is taken away....

Nicole = Trish, Jenniffer = Anabella

• INTERVIEW •

Anabella wants to go around and start jumping people? Okay, but be prepared for your ass whooping. Even though
    Bunny didn't have my back when I was getting jumped, I decide to still have her back because...

• END INTERVIEW •

BBUS18: Da'Vonne • Natalie • Victor

▪ As Anabella is being pulled away by production and attacked by Trish at the same time she kicks her ▪

Priscilla = Anabella, Angie = Trish

▪ Anabella is now blocked in the hallway by security ▪

(Shouts to Trish)

▪ As Anabella walks back and forth in the hallway fixing her fro ▪

I'm coming for you hoe, don't you worry you'll get yours!

Achievements

*Bunny being assaulted the first time*

*While being jumped*

Bunny =Meghan, sarah and girl in black.

*After being jumped*

WHAT ON EARTH IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEMS?! YOU ARE A BUNCH OF DEVIL WORSHIPPING SLUTS!

*To Emilia*

~Interview~

This fight was the worst fight that we've ever had in the house. Every little thing that everyone's been feeling since the moment we set foot in the house came out and exploded. There's fists flying, security everywhere, and just.....wow. It was the last day so why not let everything out?

~End Interview~

-A montage of the fight begins to play with various cut screens and effects-

O.S. THEN KILL ME, BITCH!

-A flashback of Bunny being jumped earlier flashes across the screen-

O.S. ARE YOU BITCHES CRAZY?!

(Valentina=Michonne, Alicia=Emilia, Lorena=Nancy, Rocky=Bunny, Shannon=Tori)
    -A clip of Michonne being pulled off of Bunny is flashed across the screen-

O.S. GET THE F**K OUT SWAMPY! WE'RE NOT DOING 5 MORE MINUTES WITH YOU! PACK THE F**K UP!

-A clip flashes across the screen of Trish fighting Anabella-

O.S. YOU FAT BITCH!

(Anabella=Jenna/Gigi, Trish=Sarah)
    O.S. GO HOME, BITCH!!!
    -The camera pans to Tori and Krystal sitting on the counter watching the fight-

O.S. STOP! STOP! STOOOOOOOOP! STOP!

-A flash across the screen shows Lorena fighting Michonne-

(Lorena=Jaz/Tiana, Michonne=Sarah)
    -The camera quickly flashes Bunny and Emilia's fight-

(Bunny=Christina/Priscilla, Emilia=Julie/Judi)
    O.S. YOU'RE THE FREAKING DEVIL! DIE, BITCH!
    O.S. STOOOOP! LET HER GO!

-As the fights continue, the camera pans across the night sky showing the full moon-

O.S. GEEEET OUT, SLUT!

O.S. I'M GOING TO NEED BOTH OF YOU TO PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE THE BAD GIRLS HOUSE.

O.S. I'LL SEE YOU AT THE REUNION, YOU BROKE BUM ASS BITCHES!

O.S. KISS MY ASS! F**K THIS HOUSE!
    -The screen fades completely to black as the dramatic music abruptly stops-

· EPISODEEND·

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456