Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Australia's Next Top Model 2 Discussion

Hey, how come AusNTM2 website hasn't updated anything? I thought Episode 5 aired last night Australian time that is.

I can post tomorrow the trailer for next week if you guys want, but it has a HUGE spoiler in it, so up to you guys if you wanna see.

I'm all for it! It's up to the people whether they want to be spoiled or not!

Quote Originally Posted by elevue
    sorry i dont know either....
    Quote Originally Posted by kate_is_goddess
    the girl from austria (c?line) is so dumb, she decided to quit because she could'nt live in one appartement with the others. So, so stupid! But she wasn't very beautiful/modely anyway.
    I knew I read it somewhere! However the issue is settled now.

Milay thanks for all the beautiful AuNTM pictures and closeups! you cute cake!

Quote Originally Posted by ajrealitytvfan
    Hey ajrealitytvfan, do you have the preview for this week's episode? Thank you! I heard Eboni's coming back which isn't a big surprise!

ajrealitytvfan, there is a huge spoiler indeed in the preview! I was like what? They did it? I can't wait to watch the show. Poor Louise for getting trashed by the judges and Jessica yelling "What's happening, what's going on" (drama, drama warning)!

And for one, it will cost her the competition

I don't like the photoshoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    I don't like the photoshoot.
    What is the theme for the photoshoot?

Sorry guys didnt get a chance to post it this week, been flat out with work! But yep thats it Milay :D

I thought Eboni was Sam from last year in the shoot. Im not sure what the theme is but they are in dresses posing with 2 rugby players

ajrealitytvfan thanks anyway! The photo shoot is very commercial involving smiles and a soccer player team at a stadium, or I could have missed something! I feel so sorry for Jess and the way she's been edited!

Worst photoshoot of all AusNTM tonight, the outcome was terrible, only one that did well was Jessica in my opinion.

LOL yep the rugby and the soccor jersys are very similar!

Tonights ep was good, laughed quite a few times, next weeks final looks great.

Not saying who won, but all 3 girls just walked the Myer 2006 Spectacular (Not part of the comp), these are the designers who the girls walked for.

Eboni - Karen Walker
    Simone and Simmone (Season1) - Nicola Finetti
    Jessica and Eboni - Charlie Brown
    Simone and Simmone (Season1) - Leona Edminson
    Eboni - Stella McCartney
    Jessica - Wayne Cooper
    Simone and Simmone (Season1) - Cooper St
    Jessica - Kate Sylvester
    Simone and Simmone (Season1) - Donna Karen
    Eboni - Gorman
    Jessica - Tommy Hilfiger
    Simone, Simmone (Season1), Eboni - CUE

Alot of girls looked like Chloe from last year, but she wasnt there, was surprised Gemma wasnt there either

If anyone wants to avoid spoilers, dont goto the official site or news.com.au front page as the winner is on there

YEAH!

I knew it right from Day 1! Hooray!

:D Can't wait to see her in action!

O N E C U T A B O V E

Vote "The Sauvignon Serenade"

I really disliked the way Eboni came across and I think that the judges were making excuses for her and had her in mind to win from the beginning. Jess was fantastic and would have been a much better ambassador for the Australian modelling industry. Her beauty shot was incredible and her walk is exceptional. Eboni being the winner is embarrassing. Jessica proved that she can be versatile through every photo shoot and Eboni had the same face expression mainly on every picture. I won't mention her talk and IQ because it's not worth it. The runners up are traditionally better models, so go Jess! You'll make it big hun, I was rooting for you since the day one.:D Her walk during the fashion week shows was incredible.

I'm happy for Eboni, although I thought that Jessica deserved it more, as well. It was pretty obvious that the show was predictable. The judges were kissing Eboni's ass basically. However she was my favorite but then she started to slip. However the fashion show was great and Eboni looked amazing, her walk improved a lot. Jessica was great as well, what a body!

aj thanks for the update, I see Simone is working a lot as well as Sam! Where is Chloe?

Erika Heynatz's voice is pretty good when she was singing in that studio the episode before the finale. A bit annoying but compared to Tyra. I really can't stand Erika though.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast